It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am
Posts: 1688
Location: South East Florida
Note to self. Make a fort out of bunk beds because apparently they are effective barriers for the Infected.

"Circle the Bunkbeds!!"

Image

WWYD #1: An apparently unarmed stranger who you've seen before approaches someone you sort of know in a non threatening manner, saying their name. The person you sort of know obviously recognizes this stranger and calls them by name.

1. Do you immediately shoot the stranger, possibly killing the only likeable character in the whole TV series or
2. _______________________

WWYD #2: Your survival group is small, only 5 people. You're all currently armed and standing partially in the open but there is cover and concealment within a 5 second dash in all directions. You see an obviously larger armed force approaching at speed in vehicles.

1. Do you walk out and away from any cover and concealment, revealing your force's numbers to the enemy, and stand at the ready or
2. ________________________

_________________
Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel
MacWa77ace Twitch Channel

Image ImageImageImageImage
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Posts: 2033
Location: Yo Momma's House
MacWa77ace wrote:

WWYD #1: An apparently unarmed stranger who you've seen before approaches someone you sort of know in a non threatening manner, saying their name. The person you sort of know obviously recognizes this stranger and calls them by name.

1. Do you immediately shoot the stranger, possibly killing the only likeable character in the whole TV series or
2. _______________________

WWYD #2: Your survival group is small, only 5 people. You're all currently armed and standing partially in the open but there is cover and concealment within a 5 second dash in all directions. You see an obviously larger armed force approaching at speed in vehicles.

1. Do you walk out and away from any cover and concealment, revealing your force's numbers to the enemy, and stand at the ready or
2. ________________________


Can't answer: not enough info.

I need to know if my last name is Gimple or Kirkman before I can answer.

If my name is Gimple or Kirkman, then the answer is YES to everything.

_________________
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:
There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:
The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group