Fear The Walking Dead

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

MacWa77ace
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Re: Fear The Walking Dead

Post by MacWa77ace » Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am

Note to self. Make a fort out of bunk beds because apparently they are effective barriers for the Infected.

"Circle the Bunkbeds!!"

WWYD #1: An apparently unarmed stranger who you've seen before approaches someone you sort of know in a non threatening manner, saying their name. The person you sort of know obviously recognizes this stranger and calls them by name.

1. Do you immediately shoot the stranger, possibly killing the only likeable character in the whole TV series or
2. _______________________

WWYD #2: Your survival group is small, only 5 people. You're all currently armed and standing partially in the open but there is cover and concealment within a 5 second dash in all directions. You see an obviously larger armed force approaching at speed in vehicles.

1. Do you walk out and away from any cover and concealment, revealing your force's numbers to the enemy, and stand at the ready or
2. ________________________

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Post by JeeperCreeper » Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 am

MacWa77ace wrote:
WWYD #1: An apparently unarmed stranger who you've seen before approaches someone you sort of know in a non threatening manner, saying their name. The person you sort of know obviously recognizes this stranger and calls them by name.

1. Do you immediately shoot the stranger, possibly killing the only likeable character in the whole TV series or
2. _______________________

WWYD #2: Your survival group is small, only 5 people. You're all currently armed and standing partially in the open but there is cover and concealment within a 5 second dash in all directions. You see an obviously larger armed force approaching at speed in vehicles.

1. Do you walk out and away from any cover and concealment, revealing your force's numbers to the enemy, and stand at the ready or
2. ________________________
Can't answer: not enough info.

I need to know if my last name is Gimple or Kirkman before I can answer.

If my name is Gimple or Kirkman, then the answer is YES to everything.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4-B SDCC Trailer...

whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:04 am

I'm so confused on the timeline.

Nick was killed for protecting the stadium from Vultures??
Madison died protecting Nick and Alicia.
The Stadium was destroyed the night Madison died.
Nick was killed for protecting the stadium from Vultures?? getting revenge for something, not stadium, not Madison. For _________ ? Or...

ETA: They still don't close/secure doors in this series. And Less than 980 millibars is a major hurricane. Major, event. We are at 825 and its not even raining yet. :shock:

Reminder FTWD Drinking game: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=116254&start=432#p2601858

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:44 am

It must be a running inside joke in the FTWD series to not close doors.
Alicia and the kid leave the car with the back gate open in the last EP when they go to find gas for it. And there was another door left open in the same EP but since its Thursday I can't remember that far back. All I remember is saying 'that's two'. :?

MacWa77ace

Post by MacWa77ace » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:26 am

:gonk: Antifreeze and how to capture valuable leaking fluids.

ANTIFREEZE:
  • First, as of ~2006 antifreeze is no longer the 'sweet' tasting killer it once was. Antifreeze production stopped on the day of the 'outbreak' in FTWD and TWD.

Second, we're reusing the coffee poisoning bit again?
    OK so lets say there are 14) 10oz cups in a pot of this drip coffee maker. That means they used 9) 16oz contaminated bottled waters to fill the coffee maker. Of the 140oz of coffee made, 56oz would have had to have been antifreeze to get a 4 oz lethal dose in each cup. Each water bottle poured into the coffee maker would have had to have been 40% anti freeze to make 8 lethal doses of antifreeze. We all know anti freeze isn't clear like water so WTF. Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you drink that yellow bottled water.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2005/jul/19/nation/na-antifreeze19 wrote:According to government toxicology guidelines, the minimum lethal dose for a 150-pound man is 4 ounces, Amundson said -- meaning that "it takes far less to kill a child."
CAPTURING LEAKING FLUIDS:
  • Take the container that you were going to use to collect the fluid at the tanker's valve, and hold it under the leak created by the bullet until the container is full.
    Don't just sit there and cry watching the ethanol drain out the side of the tanker onto the pavement. :roll: And if you couldn't get the valve to turn in the first place because it was seized up, puncturing the tanker would have been the next alternative to extract the liquid anyhow.
How are any of you still alive?!?

Return to “Zombie Training Films”