It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am 

Note to self. Make a fort out of bunk beds because apparently they are effective barriers for the Infected.

"Circle the Bunkbeds!!"

WWYD #1: An apparently unarmed stranger who you've seen before approaches someone you sort of know in a non threatening manner, saying their name. The person you sort of know obviously recognizes this stranger and calls them by name.

1. Do you immediately shoot the stranger, possibly killing the only likeable character in the whole TV series or
2. _______________________

WWYD #2: Your survival group is small, only 5 people. You're all currently armed and standing partially in the open but there is cover and concealment within a 5 second dash in all directions. You see an obviously larger armed force approaching at speed in vehicles.

1. Do you walk out and away from any cover and concealment, revealing your force's numbers to the enemy, and stand at the ready or
2. ________________________

Image ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:20 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

MacWa77ace wrote:

WWYD #1: An apparently unarmed stranger who you've seen before approaches someone you sort of know in a non threatening manner, saying their name. The person you sort of know obviously recognizes this stranger and calls them by name.

1. Do you immediately shoot the stranger, possibly killing the only likeable character in the whole TV series or
2. _______________________

WWYD #2: Your survival group is small, only 5 people. You're all currently armed and standing partially in the open but there is cover and concealment within a 5 second dash in all directions. You see an obviously larger armed force approaching at speed in vehicles.

1. Do you walk out and away from any cover and concealment, revealing your force's numbers to the enemy, and stand at the ready or
2. ________________________

Can't answer: not enough info.

I need to know if my last name is Gimple or Kirkman before I can answer.

If my name is Gimple or Kirkman, then the answer is YES to everything.

zero11010 wrote:
The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 698 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30