Interstellar 35mm worth it?

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Zombieland

Interstellar 35mm worth it?

Post by 0122358 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:03 pm

So I know there are a couple threads on this, but nothing really of substance since the movie came out a week or so ago. So for those of you who have seen it, or both versions...should I go see Interstellar in 35mm or just go see the "standard version"?
SMoAF wrote:Your sin is one of geography, not one of unmanliness. Pimp's sin is that he's, well....himself.
Doctorr Fabulous wrote: I'd rather have 10 spooky-sized aircraft in an AO than 100 drones, because fuck those fucking pred flyboys who can't tell the difference between a shovel and an RPK.

Dabster

Re: Interstellar 35mm worth it?

Post by Dabster » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:11 pm

It is a pretty incredible movie. One of the local theaters offered it in Imax (I believe this is the same as 35mm). My wife and I saw it in this format and were definitely dazzled.
I am not a 'gray man'. I am a brown man, coyote brown. With FDE highlights, of course.

mystic_1
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by mystic_1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:58 pm

I will let you know in a few hours from now.

:awesome:
Image Image Image

ZS Chapter Volunteer
● Want to start a ZS chapter? ● Want to find other ZS members near you? ● Want to make your chapter more successful?
Email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

See also: ● ZS Event CalendarZS Wiki

mystic_1
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by mystic_1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Oy, 2:49 runtime! :shock:

Ass, don't fail me now...
Image Image Image

ZS Chapter Volunteer
● Want to start a ZS chapter? ● Want to find other ZS members near you? ● Want to make your chapter more successful?
Email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

mystic_1
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer

Post by mystic_1 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:17 pm

OK so I saw it in iMax, and I'll say two things:

1. I enjoyed watching this movie.
2. I wouldn't necessarily have felt cheated if I'd seen it on a smaller screen.

I will avoid saying too much more because spoilers, but I wouldn't make a two hour drive to see it in a larger format.

mystic_1
Image Image Image

ZS Chapter Volunteer

Return to “Zombie Training Films”