Z Nation on Syfy

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

NapalmMan67

Re: Z Nation on Syfy

Post by NapalmMan67 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Uh, well, yeah. It is just entertainment value... Maybe it's just me, I don't understand why people get to serious about those silly things though.

I do rather enjoy Warren's running scenes. :twisted:

Always have a buddy and a backup plan!

CarolinaPeach
Favorite Zombie Movies: I was hoping it would be "World War Z" but I don't think that's going to happen. So, in order: Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland...so far.

Post by CarolinaPeach » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:39 pm

If it was the apocalypse, and you were starving, and a giant wheel of cheese with zombies and a cow embedded in it came rolling by, would you eat it?

:crazy:

Peach

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:39 pm

CarolinaPeach wrote:If it was the apocalypse, and you were starving, and a giant wheel of cheese with zombies and a cow embedded in it came rolling by, would you eat it?

:crazy:

Peach
Just do what you do when there's mold on cheese.... cut away the bad stuff. :clap: I know for sure I'd be digging in, probably wishing I had some good crackers!

I retract my statement about it getting serious..... Rolling cheese wheel had me laughing hard!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:51 pm

I hadn't seen anyone comment yet on baby Murphy, and the 3 zombie wise men and the baby seemingly able to control zombies like Murphy to the point that Murphy can't overpower that control.

It seems like this baby is going to be trouble.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

DJH
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Walking Dead TV series, anything George Romero

Post by DJH » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Getting caught up on this season, and I gotta say the Z museum... the Easter eggs are outta control on this episode. That duster... lol
When I die, bury me 8 feet under, so I'll still be lower than all my friends.

NYKh

Post by NYKh » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:49 pm

I cracked up when the " collector " was first examining Murphy and called him "bright eyes".
KB3UKH

Chicago Zombie
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The only bad zombie movie is an unwatched zombie movie...(& American Zombie, Dead Country, Zombiez, Dead Clowns....)

Post by Chicago Zombie » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:36 am

I really liked the episode on last night, it showed back stories for the characters :awesome:
ZSC:020 Chapter Officer. IL, WI, or IN resident? Please stop by the ZSC:020 Chicagoland Forum!
CERT & RACES member.
ZS Hall of Fame!
ZS Wiki
Free Prepper Ebooks
May is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome awareness month!
"You can't always decide what happens to you, but you can decide how you react."

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:52 am

Kinda kewl to see Mack again, even if it was just a flashback.
I think Vasquez had the worst one....sitting at the wake for his murdered wife & daughter, then they reanimate and come out of their caskets.Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

ineffableone
Favorite Zombie Movies: Undead, Dead Alive/Braindead, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, 28 days, 28 Weeks Later, I Am Legend, Resident Evil franchise, Serenity (I would call Revers pretty damn zombie), Versus, Black Sheep

Post by ineffableone » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:29 am

Something I found interesting about the flashbacks was it showed that people were reanimating as zombies without getting bit even before the zombies were wide spread. So that means what ever it is that is the z virus was in everyone ahead of the full scale outbreak.

In all likelihood it was reanimated corpses that were ground zero rather than a first "live" zombie being patient zero. This would also explain why it spread so quickly, a lot of people die every day without the craziness of ZPAW. So if they all reanimate that causes a lot of fresh zombies to deal with spread out all over the place instead of an outbreak focal point that can be quarantined and contained.
"Once a man has seen society's black underbelly, he can never turn his back on it. Never pretend, like you do, that it doesn't exist"

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"

ZS Wiki ZS Acronyms

Gun Self Defense Counter

Dogan
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by Dogan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm not gonna lie, I saw the 10k to Z to Doc medallion to Z shot and said "I love you SyFy. Never change. Never grow up."
goofygurl wrote:Dogan – In charge of all things fucked up
Are you ready to die, John Walker?| CLAPTRAP!
Your lucky number has been disconnected.|ASCII biohazard symbol: ☣
Winner of the May/June 2013 ZS Postal Match

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:56 am

Don't know if anyone is still following this show but I recently binged Season 4.

Imagine my confusion when I heard there is a Season 5 in the works.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:19 pm

Stercutus wrote:Don't know if anyone is still following this show but I recently binged Season 4.

Finished it up about a month ago. Not so much the slapstick comedy it was. I still enjoy it. It'll be interesting maybe they'll get back to their roots now that this plot line is gone. I liked the randomness they had. Always finding vehicles at the end of a show but then walking when the next show starts.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

NapalmMan67

Post by NapalmMan67 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Stercutus wrote:Don't know if anyone is still following this show but I recently binged Season 4.

Well duh, we have to figure out what happens to Warren.

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm

NapalmMan67 wrote:

Silly me, I was thinking "dead".
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Stercutus wrote:
NapalmMan67 wrote:

Kellita Smith seems to think she will be back....in some fashion...

https://twitter.com/KellitaSmith1/statu ... 6270854144

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

NapalmMan67

Post by NapalmMan67 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Stercutus wrote:
NapalmMan67 wrote:

Nah, she still has to complete her mission. Puppies & Kittens...

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:03 am

Season 5 starts tonight.

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:13 am

Thanks for posting this, I thought it was next month for some reason! Yay!

Halfapint

Post by Halfapint » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:23 am

Watched the first ep last night, they are really going all out this one. Now we have Talkers. They are finally getting back to the reason I watched them to begin with, the humor. The GF even watched and laughed, she hates all things zombies.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”