Dune (2020)

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Dune (2020)

Post by RickOShea » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:56 pm

Dune Official Trailer. Release date: December 18, 2020.

Starring: Timothée Chalamet, Oscar Isaac, Stellan Skarsgård, Zendaya, Jason Momoa, Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem, Rebecca Ferguson and Dave Bautista.

whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.
Sumdood wrote:Welcome to 2020. I would list all the rules here, but there are too many and most of them are made up as we go. Just be prepared to be punished for something.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

boskone

Re: Dune (2020)

Post by boskone » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:40 pm

I'm kinda ambivalent at this time:
  • There's a lot that looks good; I actually like the new balleen-sandworms, to be honest.
  • There's some kinda meh stuff, like the stillsuits; more an aesthetic preference than anything.
  • There's some bad stuff, like off and deciding to make Liet Kynes a woman. The series is full of strong woman characters, so why?
  • Then there's one potentially fatal flaw: the soundtrack. I really liked the '84 movie's soundtrack, which was impressive and distinctive...I like Pink Floyd, but I'm not sure I'd use pop music--however classical--as the basis for the soundtrack. We'll see, I suppose. (It's a nice nod to Jodorowsky's effort, though.)

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Re: Dune (2020)

Post by 91Eunozs » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:55 am

Looks quite interesting to me...will definitely give it a shot
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”