"Walking Dead" Cable Series

Zombie and/or other Post-Apocalyptic related movies for us to study and know what not to do.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: "Walking Dead" Cable Series

Post by Halfapint » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:49 pm

I'm excited only that I think it'll maybe do something interesting. This probably wont be the last season, but it may be the second to last. Advertising that this is going to be Rick's last season is a ploy to get people to watch, they never announced any of the other major character die offs.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:27 pm

Halfapint wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:49 pm
Advertising that this is going to be Rick's last season......they never announced any of the other major character die offs.
IIRC, they've also never had a main cast actor (much less the TOP main cast actor) announce to the public at SDCC that they are leaving the show.Image
whisk.e.rebellion wrote: It's not what you say anymore. It's how you say it.

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:28 pm

RickOShea wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:27 pm
Halfapint wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:49 pm
Advertising that this is going to be Rick's last season......they never announced any of the other major character die offs.
IIRC, they've also never had a main cast actor (much less the TOP main cast actor) announce to the public at SDCC that they are leaving the show.Image
Ah, didn't know that. Interesting. Slip of the tongue? or instructed to in order to drum up more view?
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:50 pm

And then there were two....

Image ............................................................................................................................................................................................Image

RickOShea
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by RickOShea » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Chris Hardwick Explains Why 'Talking Dead' Premiere Guests Will Not Address Scott Wilson's Death

https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/20 ... king-dead/

yossarian
Favorite Zombie Movies: Army of Darkness, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead(remake)

Post by yossarian » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:04 pm

Well Maggie certainly showed Grace Under Fire.
" So, brave knights,
if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further,
for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."

Towanda

Post by Towanda » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:54 pm

That was the best season premiere they've had in years. I'm more excited about the show than I've been since Negan was introduced with that dumbass cliffhanger.
Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison and expecting someone else to die.

SMoAF wrote:You could have your very own Trunk SMoAF. That'd HAVE to have some practical value for you.

Return to “Zombie Training Films”