It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
* * *
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 1:19 pm
Posts: 387
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 8 times
Just curious.

_________________
Overheard at my USN retirement ceremony....
"So he's not a team player then?"
"You mean Spazz...? Hes not even a fan of the team."


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am
Posts: 1761
Location: Hill Country, Texas
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 65 times
Super! Thanks for asking!
















Now if we could just get our favorite authors to post up moar story...

_________________
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order

Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:
... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:
... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:24 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Central Cascadia
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 287 times
No complaints! Minus the lack of stories!

_________________
JeeperCreeper wrote:
I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:
Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:35 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm
Posts: 7896
Has thanked: 172 times
Been thanked: 291 times
I found my mind in a brown paper bag within
I tripped on a cloud and fell-a eight miles high
I tore my mind on a jagged sky--

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

(Que repeat)

_________________
TacAir - I'd rather be a disappointed pessimist than a horrified optimist
**All my books ** some with a different view of the "PAW". Check 'em out.
Adventures in rice storage//Mod your Esbit for better stability


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 am 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am
Posts: 1761
Location: Hill Country, Texas
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 65 times
TacAir wrote:
I found my mind in a brown paper bag within
I tripped on a cloud and fell-a eight miles high
I tore my mind on a jagged sky--

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

(Que repeat)


Nice!

And very apropos... But every time I hear that song, I see the scene from The Big Lebowski!


_________________
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order

Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:
... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:
... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:27 am 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 3864
Has thanked: 1644 times
Been thanked: 507 times
TacAir wrote:
I found my mind in a brown paper bag within
I tripped on a cloud and fell-a eight miles high
I tore my mind on a jagged sky--

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

(Que repeat)


Yeah,
Yeah,
Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhh......

_________________
Most of my adventures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Introduction With Pictures: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=79019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Graduated with honors from kit porn university


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:16 am 
Offline
* * *

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 367
Location: Idaho
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
FINE! :oh:

FINE stands for:

F: Fucked Up

I: Insecure

N: Neurotic

E: Emotional

Bob

_________________
People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:35 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am
Posts: 1812
Has thanked: 256 times
Been thanked: 406 times
Since this is posted in fiction , you want the truth or whatever fanciful thing that pops into my head? :crazy:











ETA :ohdear: Choose wisely

_________________
As of now I bet you got me wrong


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:20 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 7541
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 131 times
Halfapint wrote:
No complaints! Minus the lack of stories!


If it makes you feel better, I'm in the beginning stages of writing another "Chimpov" adventure. I didn't like the way my last one ended, so I decided to write a better ending and flesh it out into a full story instead of editing the current one.

As soon as I can, I'll be editing the old one and going back to the others I've written and edit those as well to make them flow better.

As for how I'm doing, I'm ok.

_________________
Writer of "October Rising"
"Looking Forward, Looking Back"
"Looking Homeward"

12_Gauge_Chimp's blog


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: Central Cascadia
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 287 times
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Halfapint wrote:
No complaints! Minus the lack of stories!


If it makes you feel better, I'm in the beginning stages of writing another "Chimpov" adventure. I didn't like the way my last one ended, so I decided to write a better ending and flesh it out into a full story instead of editing the current one.

As soon as I can, I'll be editing the old one and going back to the others I've written and edit those as well to make them flow better.

As for how I'm doing, I'm ok.


I'd like this but the like button is turned off in fiction! But hey, if I can get moar story...... I'm
Down?

_________________
JeeperCreeper wrote:
I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:
Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:54 am 
Offline
* * *

Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 am
Posts: 469
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 69 times
Want to write...but at the moment my mind is filled with
...the effect of urinary pH on the excretion of salicylate...

in other words...
how acidic or basic your urine is affecting how quickly aspirin is removed from your body

Riveting stuff :gonk:

_________________
Vincent Tornado: 2013
Tropical Cyclone Ita: Category 5 landfall 2014
Tropical Cyclone Marcia: Category 5 landfall 2015
Tropical Cyclone Nathan: Category 3 landfall 2015
Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie: Category 4 landfall 2017


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:08 pm 
Offline
* *

Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 am
Posts: 260
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Living the dream.

Just whose dream I haven't discerned yet... :crazy:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:13 pm 
Offline
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 7541
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 131 times
Halfapint wrote:
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Halfapint wrote:
No complaints! Minus the lack of stories!


If it makes you feel better, I'm in the beginning stages of writing another "Chimpov" adventure. I didn't like the way my last one ended, so I decided to write a better ending and flesh it out into a full story instead of editing the current one.

As soon as I can, I'll be editing the old one and going back to the others I've written and edit those as well to make them flow better.

As for how I'm doing, I'm ok.


I'd like this but the like button is turned off in fiction! But hey, if I can get moar story...... I'm
Down?


It'll still be awhile until I have enough worth posting, but I'll let you know when I do post something, Halfapint.

I'm trying not to rush into this story like I did with my last one. That one felt a bit rushed to me after I read it.

_________________
Writer of "October Rising"
"Looking Forward, Looking Back"
"Looking Homeward"

12_Gauge_Chimp's blog


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group