Situation Z is now available in paperback!

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

amsemple

Situation Z is now available in paperback!

Post by amsemple » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:08 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that you can now pick up a real paper copy of SITUATION Z. It took WAY longer than I expected (and what a learning experience that was). Wish it hadn't taken so long.

A.
My new book!!! SITUATION Z - Check it out today!

Asymetryczna
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Situation Z is now available in paperback!

Post by Asymetryczna » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks for providing the links. I have a yuuge list of books before it but I will add it to my list. You and your husband should stick around here if I read your bio right; you would enjoy the discussions. Got my first pig in N. Texas not to far off the Red River.
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

amsemple

Post by amsemple » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Asymetryczna, if you are an Amazon Prime member you an also 'borrow' the eBook for free. If you are a Prime Unlimited reader you can just read it for free whenever (and God bless you if you have that much free reading time to make 'Unlimited' worth the subscription fee). Hubby and I do lurk around here, just not as often as we'd like.

He really is the inspiration for the book. He has always been interesting in contemplating and discussing (sometimes way longer than anyone cares to listen) the fabled myriad of 'Situation X' scenarios. He reasoned if zombies really could become reality, that would turn 'Situation X' into a 'Situation Z' ... and pop, there it was.

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland

Post by 91Eunozs » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:17 pm

So, I'm a couple chapters into the story and realize it sounds familiar... then realize I already bought the Kindle version! :lol:

Good read...

Have to comment on the hard copy version though. Excellent choice of paper, font, binding, etc. It's "just" a paperback, but the tactile experience is very nice; feels like a much more expensive book.

Job well done by your publisher.

And kudos to you for following your dream and getting this published. I know it couldn't have been easy, and appreciate the effort it took to bring this story to life (pun entirely intended!).
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

amsemple

Post by amsemple » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:47 am

Thank you so much for the kind words! I must be honest, the cover finish, paper choice, font and interior formatting is all my husbands doing. He reads a LOT of books so he approached the process from the readers perspective. We realize some people really still like the tactile experience a physical book provides. With that in mind we went through several proofing rounds to get the book looking (and feeling) as nice as possible.

I should mention, for those just wanting to read the original eBook, we are having a freebie deal on the eBook version this weekend (Friday the 4th - Sunday the 6th).

A.

Return to “Fiction”