The Dead at Destitute Mountain

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

thewickerman

Re: The Dead at Destitute Mountain

Post by thewickerman » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:08 am

Just skipped here without reading, saving it for later.
VERY EXCITED!!
Glad you're back TB

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by 91Eunozs » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:28 pm

Welcome back!

I’m at work, and can’t break away to read what looks like 2 (or 3?) new chapters (walking across the site on my phone right now!), but man... what a relief to see you back!

Edit: Wow! Just...wow! Great to have you posting again TB, and my sincere condolences on the loss of your father. I lost mine to a rather nasty cancer so long ago, the pain is now just a dull memory, but am reminded of him every time I look at my son...uncanny resemblance.

I can’t imagine what you and your wife are going through but if there’s anything I can do, or you just need to vent, please drop me a PM. Like Halfapint mentioned, your story lines and the ideas they bring forth has gotten me through a lot of hard times, physical recovery, and even plain old boredom... We’re here for you too.

Regardless...it’s a true privilege to get another glimpse or three through windows you’ve opened into this dark and beautiful world you’ve created.

Thanks again for the Moar!

...now where’s the next chapter? :lol:
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

Johan

Post by Johan » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:00 am

Wellcome back TB!!!

And thank you for the Mooaaar!!!
(outstanding work as usual, it is much appreciated by all of us..)

I am sorry to hear about your wife, I am rooting for her and hope she pulls through..

Johan
Firepower...
-Is One Bullet that Hits!

absinthe beginner
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by absinthe beginner » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Thanks for the most awesome updates, TB, and it's great to have you back, albeit can fully understand the prolonged absence. My dad died of leukemia a few years ago, and I went through my own "dark night of the soul" in the aftermath. Being there for your wife is the most important thing now, but am grateful the creative juices are still flowing.

MSTA57

Post by MSTA57 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 pm

Fark yes and welcome back TB.

Is my 2nd time reading this story over the last few years and have caught up again

Scratch

Post by Scratch » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:41 am

Welcome back Tinderbox!

I much appreciate the update, you really are a great writer.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you have been facing. Life has its ups and has it downs. I hope that you are able to stay string.
I wish that I could offer some words of comfort, but these are things that we will have to face over our lifetimes.

Things will get better! and always appreciate what you have, while you have it!

Return to “Fiction”