The Dead at Destitute Mountain

Zombie or Post Apocalyptic themed fiction/stories.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Re: The Dead at Destitute Mountain

Post by 91Eunozs » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:24 pm

Sittin’ home watching football with a nice adult beverage after a great meal with the family...hoping Mundy and Kat, Lex, Lucas, and all the rest are enjoying a nice holiday meal as well.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours TB... Hope to see you return to the board soon.
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

Sheriff McClelland

Post by Sheriff McClelland » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to all !

Coincidentally I started rereading this one about a week ago .... for maybe the 4th time .... keep hoping I'll find the ending :wink:
"Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up. "

Johan

Post by Johan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:07 am

Sheriff McClelland wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm
.... keep hoping I'll find the ending
Sheriff you HEATHEN!!!! :twisted: :wink:

We definitely do NOT want TB to end this amazing story, but instead keep writing perpetually!!!! :clap: :clap:

(Although a little moaar frequent uppdates would be much appricated!!!) :mrgreen:
Firepower...
-Is One Bullet that Hits!

Sheriff McClelland

Post by Sheriff McClelland » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:10 am

Sorry Johan , but I'd take anything at this point :wink:
"Yeah, they're dead. They're all messed up. "

jdavidboyd

Post by jdavidboyd » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:16 am

Maybe we'll all get a Christmas present.....
What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?

absinthe beginner
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead

Post by absinthe beginner » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Hey Tinderbox, what say you come out of your self-imposed exile and give us a long-overdue update? Show some Christmas spirt, brah. MOOOOAAAAAAARRRRR, dammit!

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 91Eunozs » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Moar Zombie Michael’s wishing Mundy, Kat and the gang a very Merry Christmas.

Hope to see an update whenever life allows TB... Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

akraven

Post by akraven » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:44 am

Almost a year since he last update. Has anyone heard anything from him about he is doing?

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by 91Eunozs » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:11 pm

akraven wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:44 am
Almost a year since he last update. Has anyone heard anything from him about he is doing?
Yes, a couple months back... Not comfortable discussing without his express consent, but he’s focused on the right priorities right now.

akraven

Post by akraven » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:06 pm

91Eunozs wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:11 pm
akraven wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:44 am
Yes, a couple months back... Not comfortable discussing without his express consent, but he’s focused on the right priorities right now.
Thanks for the update 91Eunoz. Glad to hear he is doing ok and I am not wanting to pry into his life. Hopefully some day he will be in a good place and can add some more to the story.

Atar

Post by Atar » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:46 pm

Hi there, I guess I an one of those MOAR zombies that is hidden underneath a load of leaves and doesn't get active unless you step on them. I have been reading this story for oh about three years now as a lurker. I must admit I am a bit ashamed to only just now come out and say: this should be published! Much better than anything else in the genre. Top notch!

Also, has anyone made this into a single file? I will own an Eink Smartphone soon and would love to read it again from the beginning. Without interruptions of MOAR zombies , funny as they might be.

Anyways, extremely grateful for this amazing piece of fiction and wishing the author well!

Return to “Fiction”