It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:20 am 

JeeperCreeper wrote:
Don't threaten me with a good time.... :clap:

Milla says "Pain before pleasure. Unless they are all the same to you.."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:17 am 

Please sir may we have some more? :crazy:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:57 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Location: There's no place I can be since I've found (hoosier) Serenity.
I have been rereading old chapters while hoping for new words from you, TB. I had a fortune cookie last week that said I would soon be showered with good fortune. It has been raining here a lot. However, the good fortune I am wishing for is a new chapter!

Browncoat, food & H2O storing Dad. "I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other people or the majority, it's a right that belongs to all of us."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 pm 

Moar please...

~Tennyson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:13 pm 

Call me Nostradamus, but I think I can foresee a Moar Corps house call to TB in the not-too-distant future...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:33 pm 

There are more and more ZS member's unhappy corpses joining the Moar Corps

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 pm 

Last update was January 26 and the last time you were even on here was January 28

You suck TB :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:53 am 

Hunt4lyf wrote:
Last update was January 26 and the last time you were even on here was January 28

You suck TB :evil:

It just means he didn't log in with his username after january 28. :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

TB has given us a great gift. Starting in May 2013, he has made over 100 days with story entries. The greatest intensity was at the start, with 17 days of stories in the first month. June had seventeen story days, July eight. The rest of 2013 averaged just under 3 story days per month. 2014 was blessed with three story days in January and then cursed with the longest story drought, of over four months without a story entry. As TB planned out more of the lives of our heroic characters, we entered a golden period averaging a pretty consistent one to three story days per month until March of 2016, when story entries noticeably slowed, with a total of 7 story days for all of 2016.

In fact, a three month hiatus in the fall of 2016 made me fear that our good times may have ended. But like a wonderful holiday reunion, our heroes reappeared in late December with an additional three story days in January of this year. What a great time to be alive!

Now a bleak and silent late winter has turned to an unhappy spring with no new days of delight. TB has never posted a story in March and only twice in the last three Aprils. We may be in for another another drought. And it is frustrating for us, his fans. We don't know what he is planning or if work or life or zombies are hindering his creativity. So, for me, I just re-read what I have re-read, and chart out TB's posting history and look into my coffee cup grounds for an omen of when his next story post will appear. Keep the faith.

Browncoat, food & H2O storing Dad. "I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me."
"Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other people or the majority, it's a right that belongs to all of us."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:32 am 

FlashDaddy wrote:
TB has given us a great gift. Starting in May 2013, he has made over 100 days with story entries. The greatest intensity was at the start, with 17 days of stories in the first month. June had seventeen story days, July eight. The rest of 2013 averaged just under 3 story days per month. 2014 was blessed with three story days in January and then cursed with the longest story drought, of over four months without a story entry. As TB planned out more of the lives of our heroic characters, we entered a golden period averaging a pretty consistent one to three story days per month until March of 2016, when story entries noticeably slowed, with a total of 7 story days for all of 2016.

In fact, a three month hiatus in the fall of 2016 made me fear that our good times may have ended. But like a wonderful holiday reunion, our heroes reappeared in late December with an additional three story days in January of this year. What a great time to be alive!

Now a bleak and silent late winter has turned to an unhappy spring with no new days of delight. TB has never posted a story in March and only twice in the last three Aprils. We may be in for another another drought. And it is frustrating for us, his fans. We don't know what he is planning or if work or life or zombies are hindering his creativity. So, for me, I just re-read what I have re-read, and chart out TB's posting history and look into my coffee cup grounds for an omen of when his next story post will appear. Keep the faith.

Just a little stalker-ish there my friend, and not the good S.T.A.L.K.E.R kind either, more like the Miley Cyrus after-concert panty-stealing kind.

:lol:

-urban

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:50 am 

It may take 2 days or 2 years, I will wait however long it takes. TB is a fantastic writer shows woven a tale for us that's better than 98% out there. I'm a pretty avid reader, and the only series that holds me better is Dune.

How..... I'm curious what's happening back at the fort. How is Hya? How's the fort holding up? How about the rest of you? Who are you curious to hear from? Lucas? Hya? Who?

Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:55 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

URBAN ASSAULT wrote:
FlashDaddy wrote:

Just a little stalker-ish there my friend, and not the good S.T.A.L.K.E.R kind either, more like the Miley Cyrus after-concert panty-stealing kind.

-urban

That's an interesting compliment. :rofl:

Thanks!

I doubt I'll add that to my signature line, though.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:00 am 

URBAN ASSAULT wrote:

-urban

Nowhere close to stalking. More like a CPA who is calculating a royalty payment to our beloved but MIA author. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:21 pm 

teotwaki wrote:
URBAN ASSAULT wrote:

-urban

Nowhere close to stalking. More like a CPA who is calculating a royalty payment to our beloved but MIA author. :mrgreen:

Well said Sir, I stand corrected.

(The above was typed one-handed by Urban, while he cradled his own pair of stolen Miley Cyrus panties)

-urban

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:40 am 

URBAN ASSAULT wrote:
Well said Sir, I stand corrected.

(The above was typed one-handed by Urban, while he cradled his own pair of stolen Miley Cyrus panties)

-urban

Pix from Urban's hacked webcam :shock:

I'll do anything to get TB to respond!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85