FN 5.7 Magazine Pouches

Handgun, Pistol and Revolver topics

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Schofield45

FN 5.7 Magazine Pouches

Post by Schofield45 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 am

I'm trying to locate a nylon dual magazine pouch for my FN 5.7. I have found leather and kydex single pouches, but none in nylon. Does anyone out there have a suggestion?
Spies... bunch of bitchly little girls.

ChristianCompilation

Re: FN 5.7 Magazine Pouches

Post by ChristianCompilation » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Not a whole lot out there for it yet.
I was using an Uncle Mikes generic single nylon pouch with a large rubber-band I took off some broccol, really held it in great, but rubber doesn't last long in the south. Then I found a Double Magazine pouch made by Blade-Tech while a lil pricy it works good. Beside's Five-seveN's come w/3
Mags mine-as-well not leave something at home that could save your life.

By all means though, I'd love to know your reasoning as I carry a FN 5.7 as well.

Tommy Tran

Post by Tommy Tran » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Schofield45 wrote:I'm trying to locate a nylon dual magazine pouch for my FN 5.7. I have found leather and kydex single pouches, but none in nylon. Does anyone out there have a suggestion?
It seems like any nylon pouch that holds Glock 21 mags would be able to handle a 5.7 magazine... Call HSGI or Tactical Tailor or Jones Tactical, all good companies that could easily make something like that for you!
phil_in_cs wrote:well, I can guarantee you it won't over penetrate. It has to penetrate before it can over penetrate....
gravediggerfour wrote:For those of you with Mr. Fancy Pants gas piston AR's better stock up on the parts that are not interchangable.
TravisM.1 wrote:If a rifle is an option, a rifle is usually the answer.

DarkandShiny
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: I'm pretty pedestrian:
Zombieland, Shawn of the Dead etc.

Post by DarkandShiny » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 am

ZS Member "TerryGecko" is the man you need to speak to. He got me to purchase a Five Seven and a PS90. He is a great source of accurate information

TerryGecko

Post by TerryGecko » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 pm

DarkandShiny wrote:ZS Member "TerryGecko" is the man you need to speak to. He got me to purchase a Five Seven and a PS90. He is a great source of accurate information
Thank you for the nice compliment. I hope you enjoy your PS90/FsN as much as I do.

As for the magazine pouches, there are a few sources out there.

If you want nylon, you can get them from thevestguy. I buy all my MOLLE PS90 magazine pouches from him but I don't own his FiveseveN magazine pouches. I can tell you his PS90 pouches are very good quality.
Here is a double mag pouch for the FsN but you can get it in any configuration you want including MOLLE, thigh rig, single/double/triple, etc...
http://thevestguy.com/product.asp?id=10205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you want leather, Galco makes a nice single mag pouch found here:
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/764827 ... g-_-764827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And if you want Kydex, you can get them from Blade-Tech or Elite Ammunition now sells them.
http://blade-tech.com/Single-Magazine-P ... r-860.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or
http://www.eliteammunition.net/catalog/ ... 10826.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or you could do what I did and buy some kydex and make some yourself. It's very easy.
Violent Torpedo of Truth

Hachiman
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Army of Darkness

Post by Hachiman » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:59 pm

crap shoot but have you tried a desert eagle mag pouch?
~Hachi~

ZS Fleet Number ZS-0140
brothaman wrote: you seem to like the abuse so I figured I'd jump in for a kick or 2.
ZSC:014 Texas Gulf Coast Chapter of Zombie Squad

DarkandShiny
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: I'm pretty pedestrian:
Zombieland, Shawn of the Dead etc.

Post by DarkandShiny » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 pm

crap shoot but have you tried a desert eagle mag pouch?
I have - it works okay - I like the "thevestguy' product better. Mostly because I have his ps90 mag pouches and I like to match. I'm a little OCD that way.

Return to “Handguns”