Free fiction book - opinions

Reviews of books, manuals or other texts.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

jackdog3

Free fiction book - opinions

Post by jackdog3 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:28 am

Hi

Ive been watching for a while and did join a while ago but who knows what I did with my user name etc. I've been writing a fiction series of Zombie books called 'Zed Days' that are slightly light-hearted horror. I've just published book two so to celebrate i've put book one up for free for three days on amazon, starting today. I'd love a few expert opinions on the survival elements of the book as i've really tried to be as true to life as the fictional context allows. The various zombie books, films, series, often have huge errors or holes in that annoy me, so i've tried not to do that.

Book one has only been out a 2-3 months and has a couple of good reviews which is nice. If anyone downloads and does want to leave a review on amazon its always helpful, or post here or PM. I'm always looking for beta readers and have a full draft of book three in editing so if anyone's interested in that please contact me and I can supply a book two to get you up to speed.

The book is adult content and there is some light non-explicit, language wise, sex, because if almost everyone was dead, and you could be any day, and you met someone compatible.....well.....

Happy hunting...

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Re: Free fiction book - opinions

Post by JeeperCreeper » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Dang... wish I saw this earlier...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

jackdog3

Re: Free fiction book - opinions

Post by jackdog3 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:13 am

Hey JC,

I'm happy to send you a kindle file of book one if you like. Like I said i'm always after some constructive criticism. Just PM me your e-mail address...

Nick

Return to “Books”