It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:39 pm 

Hello all, I have recently joined and introduced myself in the intro folder. I figured I needed to stop in and make it known that I have written a book on Zombie ammo. I am a cartridge collector in the IAA specializing in pistol caliber ammo - mostly in multiball and penetrators of which I have written two other lengthy books. This zombie ammo book titled "Zombie Madness" was done this past year as a reference to go along with my award winning (no joke) zombie ammo display at the St Louis International Cartridge Show. The book is 37 pages and covers over 8 manufacturers of zombie-themed ammo with multiple variants for each. There are 37 total pages with 20 full color photo pages showing details of cartridges, boxes, movie props, parts, accessories, and projectiles. There is an appendix that touches on anti-vampire ammo as well. I am not aware of anyone else who has researched this subject very thoroughly and I welcome any new info on zombie ammo that anyone might have. The brands I cover in the book are: Hornady, Lightfield, Elite ammo, Firequest, American Specialty Ammo, Mett-T, RBS, Coonan, and a handful of oddball anti-vampire loads. This stuff is all real shootable ammo, and is a hoot to read about. Comments or new info welcomed. Thanks

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:22 am 

and where can I get copies... :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 am 

I'm not a ZS member, and so I can't post in the Bartertown folder, and selling items outside of that folder is not allowed, but I can tell you that if one were to search a large "gun brokerage" website online and use search terms like zombie book, they might find it.

Thanks