Check this out

Reviews of books, manuals or other texts.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

raptorman

Check this out

Post by raptorman » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Hi, I'm JL Bourne, the guy that wrote DAY BY DAY ARMAGEDDON. I don't think that many people use forums anymore as most of you have run off to facebook and the like, but it's sort of a tradition for me to post my new book releases in this section of the ZS forums when they come out. Many of you may not know this, but I was one of the first members of this forum. Has it really been 16 years????

Anyway, I have a new book out, it's called TRILOBYTE. I'm not going to spam this forum with links to get it, I'm just posting here as a personal tradition I have when I release a new book. It's about killer robots. Enjoy.

JLB out.
Author of the hit Day by Day Armageddon series and dystopian thriller, Tomorrow War
JLBourne.com
Official Facebook

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Re: Check this out

Post by MPMalloy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:39 pm

raptorman wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:24 pm
Hi, I'm JL Bourne, the guy that wrote DAY BY DAY ARMAGEDDON. I don't think that many people use forums anymore as most of you have run off to facebook and the like, but it's sort of a tradition for me to post my new book releases in this section of the ZS forums when they come out. Many of you may not know this, but I was one of the first members of this forum. Has it really been 16 years????

Anyway, I have a new book out, it's called TRILOBYTE. I'm not going to spam this forum with links to get it, I'm just posting here as a personal tradition I have when I release a new book. It's about killer robots. Enjoy.

JLB out.
Hmmm....

Dabster

Post by Dabster » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 am

I enjoyed your other books and will certainly read this one too.

Thanks!
I am not a 'gray man'. I am a brown man, coyote brown. With FDE highlights, of course.

raptorman

Post by raptorman » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Thank you!
Author of the hit Day by Day Armageddon series and dystopian thriller, Tomorrow War
JLBourne.com
Official Facebook

Return to “Books”