Three things I thing really do improve the Ruger 10/22
1. Extended mag release, the factory can be somewhat of a pain, especially when in a hurry.
2. Auto bolt release, much easier than fumbling with that small bolt release.
3. Trigger...a nice trigger will go far to help your performance shooting the rifle.
Fortunately you can do all three in a single drop-in unit. Timney uses a CNC billet machines housing and includes the bolt release and mag release. The trigger is excellent and the mag release is easy to use with the trigger finger.
Forum dedicated for rifles and shotguns from basic to tactical.
Moderator: ZS Global Moderators
- ZS Member
- Posts: 1794
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:00 pm
- Favorite Zombie Movies: Let's just say I have never seen one I didn't like!
- Location: Indiana, USA
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." -- J.R.R.Tolkien