DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS FORUM

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

User avatar
MICKPORNO
* * * * *
Posts: 1480
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:22 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
Location: VIRGINIA
Contact:

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard...

Post by MICKPORNO » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:16 am

Czechnology wrote:
Krustofski wrote:Not that I'm a friend of stabbing people with screwdrivers
I totally am.
yup...me too!
MICK PORNO - VA.

LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION, FOR I AM A FREQUENT FLYER!

User avatar
Tetra Grammaton Cleric
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 5356
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:17 pm
Location: Western Terror Australis.

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Tetra Grammaton Cleric » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:25 am

Holy fuck! Mickporno is in the house.

-
"I shoot the dead." - Harlen Maguire, The Road to Perdition.

FAK SURVIVOR GARDEN
Image
Hk33k - in memorium.
-

User avatar
MICKPORNO
* * * * *
Posts: 1480
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:22 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
Location: VIRGINIA
Contact:

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by MICKPORNO » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 pm

You can't hunt deer with a 50 cal. they shoot heat seeking bullets that will cook the deer at the same time.

(this makes me chuckle quietly to myself every time i hear it)
MICK PORNO - VA.

LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION, FOR I AM A FREQUENT FLYER!

User avatar
Captain_Obvious
* * *
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:28 am

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 pm

When I was on active duty, the topic of Glocks came up in a group of soldiers. A staff sergeant chimed in with, "the Army (US) used to issue Glocks, but they were too powerfull, so they switched to the Desert Eagle. After that they went to the M9". I didnt know what to say so I just left. In hindsight I wish I would have asked him to explain himself just to see how much worse it would get.


Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
VOLUNTEERING: It doesn't pay

User avatar
Rev
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2645
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 am
Location: Huntington, West Virginia

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Rev » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm

Captain_Obvious wrote:When I was on active duty, the topic of Glocks came up in a group of soldiers. A staff sergeant chimed in with, "the Army (US) used to issue Glocks, but they were too powerfull, so they switched to the Desert Eagle. After that they went to the M9". I didnt know what to say so I just left. In hindsight I wish I would have asked him to explain himself just to see how much worse it would get.


Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

:shock:
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Zombie Squad Forum Rules: Read Me!
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 44&t=19895

User avatar
Captain_Obvious
* * *
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:28 am

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 pm

I know. You can't make this shit up. He might have been having a seizure, but I think he is just a dumbass.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
VOLUNTEERING: It doesn't pay

kbilly84
* * * * *
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by kbilly84 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 pm

He must have been referring the Glocks with a .22LR conversion.

OT: From a teacher in Junior High, back when I used a .30-30 for deer hunting: You can't possibly use a .30-30 to kill a deer. If that's all you have and you can get head shots, fine. But you really need at least a _____ (I forget the exact round, but it was something-Weatherby Magnum).

run faster
* * *
Posts: 420
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 am
Location: not here

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by run faster » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Captain_Obvious wrote:When I was on active duty, the topic of Glocks came up in a group of soldiers. A staff sergeant chimed in with, "the Army (US) used to issue Glocks, but they were too powerfull, so they switched to the Desert Eagle. After that they went to the M9". I didnt know what to say so I just left. In hindsight I wish I would have asked him to explain himself just to see how much worse it would get.


Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

I have a ton of respect for the military, really, but this is exactly why I believe that just because you were a soldier, doesnt mean you are some amazing SF super soldier, and civi's cant shoot, which is the impression I get a lot.
Top Shot and some other competitive shows (yes, I know its tv) really opened my eyes to the....world of talent in shooting, its not all in the military

Niblick
* * *
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm
Location: Horry County SC

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Niblick » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:56 pm

painiac wrote: I can't recall exactly what the total was, but it was some odd amount, like $3.29 or something. I only had a $5 and some coins, and didn't particularly want even MORE coins jingling in my pocket, so I handed her the $5 and said, "wait a sec", counted out and overpaid with some coins. She looked at the $5 in her left hand, the coins in her right hand, and said, "um...wait, why are you-"
I interrupted her: "Just type it in, you'll see"
She does.
The display reads that my change is $1
Her eyes get huge. "HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!"
"Math."
I grabbed my stuff and walked away.
You get why this is hilarious right? You screwed the math while talking about how nobody can do math. :lol:
Hint: the correct answer was $2 in change.
You are
What you do
When it counts.

User avatar
painiac
* * * * *
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 am
Location: your crawlspace

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by painiac » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Niblick wrote:
painiac wrote: I can't recall exactly what the total was, but it was some odd amount, like $3.29 or something. I only had a $5 and some coins, and didn't particularly want even MORE coins jingling in my pocket, so I handed her the $5 and said, "wait a sec", counted out and overpaid with some coins. She looked at the $5 in her left hand, the coins in her right hand, and said, "um...wait, why are you-"
I interrupted her: "Just type it in, you'll see"
She does.
The display reads that my change is $1
Her eyes get huge. "HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!"
"Math."
I grabbed my stuff and walked away.
You get why this is hilarious right? You screwed the math while talking about how nobody can do math. :lol:
Hint: the correct answer was $2 in change.
Yeah, I realized I forgot what the total was so went back to edit it. Didn't remember to change the first part. I didn't say the total was $3.29, I merely said it was an oddball amount. It worked at the time :)

Polley
* * * *
Posts: 881
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Polley » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 pm

kbilly84 wrote:He must have been referring the Glocks with a .22LR .25ACP conversion.

Fixed that for you.
Hi, Todd.

User avatar
AKFTW
* * * * *
Posts: 4176
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Land of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Zombieland!
Location: VT
Contact:

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by AKFTW » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:03 pm

So we were at the Northeastern Scholastic Steel Challenge match today, and some guys from Norwitch were saying "Yeah, the reason police use the .40 cal is because it can't penetrate their body armor like 9mm can" Needless to say I set the record straight and gave a brief history of the .40 S&W round. Then we kicked their asses in the competition :D

UVM beat West Point by 20 seconds and lost to Coast Guard by 2 seconds!!! :gonk:
docdredd wrote:those pandas need to harden the fuck up
Image

Image

User avatar
Greg Focker
* * * * *
Posts: 2170
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Ohio

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Greg Focker » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:59 am

AKFTW wrote:So we were at the Northeastern Scholastic Steel Challenge match today, and some guys from Norwitch were saying "Yeah, the reason police use the .40 cal is because it can't penetrate their body armor like 9mm can" Needless to say I set the record straight and gave a brief history of the .40 S&W round. Then we kicked their asses in the competition :D

UVM beat West Point by 20 seconds and lost to Coast Guard by 2 seconds!!! :gonk:
Was that before or after you admitted the .40S&W was created for those of us who don't have the intestinal fortitude required to shoot it's parent cartridge, the 10mm Auto? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Image

They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose,
They do not teach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when they damn-well choose.
-The Sons of Martha; R. Kipling

User avatar
Blacksheep
* * * * *
Posts: 1861
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Blacksheep » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:03 am

Greg Focker wrote:
AKFTW wrote:So we were at the Northeastern Scholastic Steel Challenge match today, and some guys from Norwitch were saying "Yeah, the reason police use the .40 cal is because it can't penetrate their body armor like 9mm can" Needless to say I set the record straight and gave a brief history of the .40 S&W round. Then we kicked their asses in the competition :D

UVM beat West Point by 20 seconds and lost to Coast Guard by 2 seconds!!! :gonk:
Was that before or after you admitted the .40S&W was created for those of us who don't have the Intestinal Testicular fortitude required to shoot it's parent cartridge, the 10mm Auto?
Fixed that for you :wink:
I never fit in. That's my role in life, to be the outcast.

ATEi

RIP- FiftySticks

User avatar
Mad_Maxx
* * *
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: Norway

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Mad_Maxx » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:21 am

Some banker numbskull claiming that fuel has never been cheaper then now :roll: Shove it up your stovepipe bub! 11 dollars per gallon and rising over here. :evil:
Umbrella Corporation - International Biological Solutions
Vampire wrote:Norway is great. Just sit on a deserted mountaintop, and if a zombie happens to stumble upon you trow rocks at him until he rolls all the way down. :)

User avatar
AKFTW
* * * * *
Posts: 4176
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead (remake), Land of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and Zombieland!
Location: VT
Contact:

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by AKFTW » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:50 am

Greg Focker wrote:Was that before or after you admitted the .40S&W was created for those of us who don't have the intestinal fortitude required to shoot it's parent cartridge, the 10mm Auto? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
It was part of the explanation of why the FBI wussifed the round and then the .40 was created :D
docdredd wrote:those pandas need to harden the fuck up
Image

Image

User avatar
squinty
* * * * *
Posts: 5753
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:11 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead, shaun of the dead, pre-opening credit scenes from 28 weeks later and dawn of the dead remake

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by squinty » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 pm

Captain_Obvious wrote:I know. You can't make this shit up. He might have been having a seizure, but I think he is just a dumbass.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
Could he have just been messin' with you?
George Orwell wrote:Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power.

User avatar
Jsimmonsgr
* * *
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 am

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard...

Post by Jsimmonsgr » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:33 pm

yossarian wrote:"Last time I was in Iraq the soldiers at the gate were using Marlin Guide Guns in 45-70 for car stoppers"

" The guy at Wal-mart told me I can use .380 in my by Makarov, they just won't go off every time.......He's right they don't"

"I don't plan on carrying a gun all the time, just when I need it."

"Do you have some kind of practice bullets that aren't as loud"

"I put the firing pin in backwards so it would go full auto"

"The Ruger LCP is made of polymer, the kel-tec is junk cause it's just plastic"

"The M-16 I had in Vietnam was made by Mattell" ( I didn't think anybody actually believed this but there was no convincing him otherwise, he remembered it)Many, many more I don't remember right now.

This is possibly sort of true, The Mattel toy company DID make stock sets for the original M-16A1 and it was stamped Mattel Inc. It was one of the things that gave rise to the myrad rumors of AR platform rifles 'breaking' when dropped or landed on.
J.
Gunsmith

Phone 480-217-4742 ( Let me know you are from ZS, I get a LOT of telemarketing calls and might be a bit gruff when I answer.)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sic Vis Pacem, Parabellum
Deus Vult
Rule#2 Dont be stingy with ammo, double tap!
Image

User avatar
TDW586
* * * * *
Posts: 8844
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: Here, unless I'm not, in which case, somewhere else

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by TDW586 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm

No, no they didn't. No one here is going to argue this, it's been beaten to death, but there is not a shred of proof to indicate that anywhere. That is a myth. It is false. Please don't derail this thread with more Mattel stupidity, use the search function or PM me if you absolutely must discuss it.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
Image

User avatar
skelco
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Posts: 743
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by skelco » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:02 pm

TDW586 wrote:No, no they didn't. No one here is going to argue this, it's been beaten to death, but there is not a shred of proof to indicate that anywhere. That is a myth. It is false. Please don't derail this thread with more Mattel stupidity, use the search function or PM me if you absolutely must discuss it.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
I always heard it was Hasbro ;)
-skelco
ZSC:015 Officer of Indeterminate Duty

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
-Hunter S. Thompson

User avatar
Krustofski
* * * * *
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:40 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead (1968)
Location: The Teutonic Woodlands

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Krustofski » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: Mattel stocks:

Actually, if you guys can find me a toy company that has the capabilities to machine weapons-grade polymer, and actually makes common dolls & action figures from it, shoot me a PM. "This is my Glock. And this is my niece's Pilot Barbie, made from the same plastic!" That shit would be cool. :D


On topic:

"Whow... an 18 round magazine? Does so much power in your hand not make you want to kill someone?"
"Er... not more like getting in the driver's seat of my Volvo make me want to run someone over..." Thinking: But for you I'd make an exception. What kind of question is that?.
Off the internet until further notice.

User avatar
Czechnology
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 9341
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 10:50 pm
Location: PDX-ish

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Czechnology » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Lets please not derail this thread into a Mattel M16 argument.

AGAIN.
Nothing is ever what it seems, but everything is exactly what it is.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:If Nutnfacny were an 8-ounce chicken fried steak, he'd come with 72 ounces of batter around it that you have to slash through to get to it.

User avatar
Jsimmonsgr
* * *
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:17 am

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by Jsimmonsgr » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 pm

TDW586 wrote:No, no they didn't. No one here is going to argue this, it's been beaten to death, but there is not a shred of proof to indicate that anywhere. That is a myth. It is false. Please don't derail this thread with more Mattel stupidity, use the search function or PM me if you absolutely must discuss it.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

I hate to admit when I am wrong but in this case I am, my apologies to every one.

I thought it was a subsidary of mattel but it was not.
J.
Gunsmith

Phone 480-217-4742 ( Let me know you are from ZS, I get a LOT of telemarketing calls and might be a bit gruff when I answer.)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sic Vis Pacem, Parabellum
Deus Vult
Rule#2 Dont be stingy with ammo, double tap!
Image

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: DUMBEST F*&@king thing you've ever heard NOT ON THE ZS F

Post by zobmiedown » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:39 pm

skelco wrote:
TDW586 wrote:No, no they didn't. No one here is going to argue this, it's been beaten to death, but there is not a shred of proof to indicate that anywhere. That is a myth. It is false. Please don't derail this thread with more Mattel stupidity, use the search function or PM me if you absolutely must discuss it.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
I always heard it was Hasbro ;)
Hey Hasbro bought us GI Joe and Transformers so they must have had the technical expertise and technology to make the stocks....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regulators mount up.

Locked

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”