Pay it Forward - Firearm parts and accessories

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

What is your favorite type of drink?

Orange juice
15%
Apple juice
12%
Pomegranate
3%
Raspberry Lemonade
10%
Banana Strawberry smoothies
8%
BEER!
46%
Oatmeal
5%

Total votes: 390

ashwednesday
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead remake, Shaun of the Dead

Re: Pay it Forward - Firearm parts and accessories

Post by ashwednesday » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:14 am

I have this G-CODE OSH holster right hand black which is supposed to fit the Sig SP2022 but doesn't seem to. It doesn't fit the Sig SP2009 or the SP2340 either. I tried to research it and it seems there was a running change in the accessory rail.

So, somewhere out there is a version of the SP2022 that fits this holster. If you have the pistol this fits, I'd love to put the two together.

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/28 ... 32f630.jpg[/img]]

[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/28 ... e1b3b7.jpg[/img]]

It would be worth it to me just to know what this thing actually fits.
"Flawlessly". Every time I see this word in a thread, I brace myself for bullshit. Around half the time I end up feeling vindicated.

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Free to a good home:

I bought a Pearce Grip Extension for the S&W M&P Shield 45 on Amazon, or at least I thought I did. I got sent the one for the M&P Shield 9mm or .40, not the .45

I contacted Amazon to return it and they said keep it and just gave me a refund so, if you have an M&P Shield in 9mm or .40 and would like a free grip extension for the small mag, drop me a PM and it's yours.

EDIT: No longer available. I found it a good home with a friend who just bought a M&P Shield 9mm
Last edited by NT2C on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who would pervert the Constitution. - A. Lincoln

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:36 pm

oh oh oh I have a mag for a little .380 bersa model. not sure which yet but it's brand new I got a looooooooooooong time ago and just never returned it.

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Hokicake wrote:oh oh oh I have a mag for a little .380 bersa model. not sure which yet but it's brand new I got a looooooooooooong time ago and just never returned it.
I have a use for it if you're looking to get rid of it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who would pervert the Constitution. - A. Lincoln

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Wut use

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Hokicake wrote:Wut use
The guy who lets me shoot at his place has a Bersa that he was saying just today he wants to get a couple more mags for since it's his EDC and he only has two. I figured I could give it to him as a gift.

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Hopefully it will fit I will look for it to find it and take a picture for you I have a bursa and it doesn't fit mine so if it's a particular model only I think

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 pm

Hokicake wrote:Hopefully it will fit I will look for it to find it and take a picture for you I have a bursa and it doesn't fit mine so if it's a particular model only I think
Sounds like a good plan. I'll compare the picture with one of his and see if it looks the same.

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Waiting on that picture.

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Post by JeeperCreeper » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:47 pm

KJ4VOV wrote:Waiting on that picture.
Just remember, you'll be giving this person your shipping address... Jusssssayin.

Speaking of Bursa, I have plenty. Carry them in my shoulders, knees, elbows and many more. Medical joke.... Not funny...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

Ghostdog914
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days later

Post by Ghostdog914 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:19 pm

I have two 13 rd magazines for a large frame EAA witness compact. Never loaded. The gun shop ordered mags supposedly for the wife’s compact 9mm and I was in a hurry so didn’t test fit at the store. The moment the door shut they became mine even though they ordered the wrong ones.

Lefty_Red
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later
Zombie Land
WWZ

Post by Lefty_Red » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 am

Ruger SR9 magazine. It was in a box I purchased and I don’t need it.

Lefty

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:21 am

Lefty_Red wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 am
Ruger SR9 magazine. It was in a box I purchased and I don’t need it.

Lefty
I could use that if it's still available. I bought a Ruger PC9 and had planned to use it with Glock mags but one of the two mags I bought won't lock in properly and has to be reseated after every shot. It can use SR9 mags though, and came with one, so having a second would put me back in business.

Lefty_Red
Zombie Land
WWZ

Post by Lefty_Red » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 pm

I forgot to say, the PC9 should come with the magwell insert to take 5e Ruger SR9/S9. To use Glock mags, you have to swap out the inserts.

Lefty

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Lefty_Red wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 pm
I forgot to say, the PC9 should come with the magwell insert to take 5e Ruger SR9/S9. To use Glock mags, you have to swap out the inserts.

Lefty
Yep, it did and I did. Took it to a Range Day Meetup for a large group of local shooters (50+ of us) this past Saturday and about 3,000 rounds went through it. Guys were lining up with full 33 round Glock mags to play with it on my steel setup:

I went through a case and a half of 9mm between the rifle and my CZ75 clone and letting people try them, and after I mounted the RDS on the PC9 (cheap TruGlo 2x RDS) we had a competition going to see who could get hits on all six plates, L-R then R-L in the fastest time. My ETS loader got a bit of a workout, even with people bringing their own ammo over. :lol:

The only failures we had with it were again with that one Glock 1st Gen mag that I ended up just leaving on the bench for anyone who wanted it. It ran everything from 115gr +P ball to 147gr subsonic with a suppressor with no issues other than that mag. After cleaning it yesterday I switched it back to SR9 magwell knowing you were sending this one (thanks again) to combine with the one it came with.

Lefty_Red
Zombie Land
WWZ

Post by Lefty_Red » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:47 am

Sweet set up!

I got a 1913 mount for the rear sight, I like having the reddot on the “barrel” part to keep zero. Really liking my PC9.

Lefty

NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator

Post by NT2C » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:38 pm

Just got the mag in the mail. Thanks again Lefty

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”