Pay it Forward - Firearm parts and accessories

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

What is your favorite type of drink?

Orange juice
16%
Apple juice
12%
Pomegranate
3%
Raspberry Lemonade
10%
Banana Strawberry smoothies
8%
BEER!
47%
Oatmeal
5%

Total votes: 387

Oneswunk
Favorite Zombie Movies: Well, your mum rang about you going round tomorrow night, and then Liz rang about the two of you eating out tonight, and then your mum rang back to see if I wanted to eat her out tonight.

Re: Pay it Forward - Firearm parts and accessories

Post by Oneswunk » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Have a extra barrel nut......

Need a carbine length gas tube and a front sight pin.
KEEPER OF THE MEATWORLD SPICEWEASEL.
JoergS wrote:The power of 30 English longbowmen, at your fingertips... sweet.
Vicarious_Lee wrote:I have boners in places I didn't even know I had dicks. :D :D :D

My B.O.A.T
My jeep build
My FAKs

rburch

Post by rburch » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 am

Okay let's take another run.

I still have available:

A bunch of random pieces from a Duty Belt Kit I picked up somewhere. Holster, Flashlight case, OC spray case. duty gear spoken for

A few random Holsters I don't need anymore. *All are right handed.

Leather Thumb-break Holster for the CZ Compact, Czech Police Surplus. Works with the PCR but it's really hard to get it snapped.

Safariland 6280 for a Sig 229, the older style without the universal belt loop. In pretty good shape but has a few scuffs.

Fobus Paddle Holster for the full size CZ-75.

Couple of random AR hand guard rails. Not sure the brand but think NCstar.

Also have the original Sights and rubber grips off my CZ PCR. The grips will fit any Compact CZ, but I believe the sights only fit the PCR.

I have a few projects in the works, but at the moment I'm mainly looking for:

1911 spring kit

A1 style stock, buffer, & hand guards for my dad's AR15 build.

1911 holster or mag pouches
Kahr CW9 mags

Left handed CZ compact, FNS9, or Kahr CW9 holsters.
Last edited by rburch on Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Brotherbadger
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Curse of the Cannibal Confederates(so terrible it's great)

Post by Brotherbadger » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 am

Rburch,

I have mid length AR hand guards if you need em.
Doc Torr wrote:You forgot to add that birdshot only hurts badguys, so you can bounce it off the floor, walls, or even yourself for nonlethal takedowns. Load some beanbags and dragon's Breath too, because you shouldn't stop shooting until they're on fire.

mossberg

Post by mossberg » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:26 pm

have a spare Mossberg 500 black pistol grip..need a black mossy 500 20 gauge forestock with integral screw....

BigDaddyTX

Post by BigDaddyTX » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:48 pm

I have a crappy basic AR grip if someone wants it. It's just staring at me and I'm never going to use it. I assume no one else will, but maybe I'm wrong.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

Old Colt Guy

Post by Old Colt Guy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:49 pm

rburch I sure could use the duty gear if it is still up for grabs. thanks old colt guy

aus.templar

Post by aus.templar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:50 am

What I need is a friend in the US... PM me if you've got a spare minute. Nothing illegal, nothing time consuming.
shrapnel wrote:Shut the fuck up, you'll meet me and you'll like me or I'll fucking cut you. :twisted:
SMoAF wrote: I collect foodstuffs so that I can stay alive long enough to exhaust my ammo supply.
jamoni wrote: You win. I hope it helps you get chicks.
And on the eighth day Man forged a knife and took survival into his own hands.

Sledgecrowbar
Favorite Zombie Movies: I actually had WWZ up here way, way before it was actually announced. That was a pretty tremendous let-down. Seriously, read the book, it is one of the best things I've ever read.

Post by Sledgecrowbar » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:19 pm

aus.templar wrote:What I need is a friend in the US... PM me if you've got a spare minute. Nothing illegal, nothing time consuming.
Sorry, I only agree to illegal, time-consuming helpfulness.
Braxton wrote:Well my days of not taking ZS seriously are certainly coming to a middle.
Brotherbadger wrote:
crypto wrote:No honest man needs to staple more than 10 pages.
Just get a two ring binder. It's perfect for close range paper holding, and it won't go through drywall. Not to mention the sound of you opening and closing it will make the paper automatically fall in line.

Jackohearts
Favorite Zombie Movies: Day of the Dead, 28 Days and Weeks Later, and The Walking Dead (Show)

Post by Jackohearts » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:31 am

BigDaddyTX wrote:I have a crappy basic AR grip if someone wants it. It's just staring at me and I'm never going to use it. I assume no one else will, but maybe I'm wrong.
The regular pistol grip?
D-Rock "Jack" Evans
Indiana EMT-B
Security Officer
Rifleman
ImageImage

She lurked about with a loaded shotgun and a Chelsea grin...

wolverine_173

Post by wolverine_173 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 pm

I would take the magazine pouch, the holster for the cz compact and the sig p229 holster.

I have some mosin nagant accessories/ pouches i dont need.

rburch wrote:Okay let's take another run.

I still have available:

A bunch of random pieces from a Duty Belt Kit I picked up somewhere. Holster, Flashlight case, OC spray case. duty gear spoken for

A few random Holsters I don't need anymore. *All are right handed.

Leather Thumb-break Holster for the CZ Compact, Czech Police Surplus. Works with the PCR but it's really hard to get it snapped.

Safariland 6280 for a Sig 229, the older style without the universal belt loop. In pretty good shape but has a few scuffs.

Fobus Paddle Holster for the full size CZ-75.

Couple of random AR hand guard rails. Not sure the brand but think NCstar.

Also have the original Sights and rubber grips off my CZ PCR. The grips will fit any Compact CZ, but I believe the sights only fit the PCR.

I have a few projects in the works, but at the moment I'm mainly looking for:

1911 spring kit

A1 style stock, buffer, & hand guards for my dad's AR15 build.

1911 holster or mag pouches
Kahr CW9 mags

Left handed CZ compact, FNS9, or Kahr CW9 holsters.

Dahrkstorm

Post by Dahrkstorm » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:11 pm

I have a Size 30 Uncle Mike's Jacket Slot Dual Retention Holster up for grabs, just ask you pay for shipping costs. I can supply pictures if needed. Information on the holster follows.

Non-Stretch retention strap and molded thumb break plus adjustable tension device, additionally it has a velcro strap that can cover the thumb break
Positions gun below raid jacket or tactical body armor
Patented laminate Cordura nylon, waterproof closed-cell foam padding and smooth nylon lining, plus thermoplastic exoskeleton
Positive trigger guard stop positions gun the same every time
The holster angle can be adjusted for straight, forward or backward cant
Belt hanger can be tightened to pinch the belt via allen screws
Size : 30
Type: Right Hand
Fits: HK USP 9mm, .40, .45, USP Compact
I am me. Semper Fi

BigDaddyTX

Post by BigDaddyTX » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Jackohearts wrote:
BigDaddyTX wrote:I have a crappy basic AR grip if someone wants it. It's just staring at me and I'm never going to use it. I assume no one else will, but maybe I'm wrong.
The regular pistol grip?
Shoulda sent me a PM, but yes, if you still need it.
mzmadmike wrote: I may even buy another semiautomatic assault weapon rambo killing machine for my small penis, with lots of large capacity non-reusable clips full of armor piercing incendiary mercury tracer poisoned explosive hollowpoint glaser black talons

A Pimp Named Slickback
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by A Pimp Named Slickback » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:51 pm

have magpul rsa
need a limited rotation qd mount n slot or something similar
crypto wrote:
A Pimp Named Slickback wrote:
Oneswunk wrote:Save a horse refuse to hold a cowgirls hand until you are engaged
I hate you guys sometimes
FTFY
FTFY.

Witch-Doctor
Favorite Zombie Movies: Zombieland

Post by Witch-Doctor » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:19 am

Have: a single scope ring, 2 small magazine tube or barrel rail mounts, and a Maverick 88/Mossberg 500 trigger assembly pin with the EMS star of life emblazoned on it.

Want: a set of TriViz sites for a vent rib 12g.

pyzik
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (both), 28 Days and Weeks Later, Quarantine

Post by pyzik » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:23 pm

I've got a US made AK Grip and a Bulgy AK grip (both are standard) if anyone needs one.

PS. This is not a trading thread.
Preparing to prep.

DzNutz

Post by DzNutz » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:27 pm

nimdabew wrote:Hey y'all. This is a thread is here for people to pass on unwanted firearm parts, .....
....Third, trading is fine, but don't expect it for each item you give out. If you post something, just keep an eye out in the thread and try to snag stuff when it becomes available. I have sent things out to people with nothing in return because I don't need it, but the next person might. Try to emulate this....
pyzik wrote:....PS. This is not a trading thread.
1. Okay, I am confused? Is this a place for trading or not? I read "rule #3" above from the thread/sticky creation in 2011 and I would like to know if it is okay to request trade or sale of items here? If there is another thread/sticky for those kinds of transactions, please inform.

2. I am new here and I am learning my way around. I have a trunk full of stuff that I would like to throw up for people to have (without trade or sale). I do have a couple of higher dollar items that I would like to trade or sell, that is why I asked the above question. My next question is how do people normally handle transactions via this method of trade/sale (if allowed here), i.e. shipping costs for free items and/or exchanging money for items for sale.? I am not looking for details just general guidance on best practices. I am not inclined to do anything like PayPal (because I am a cheap bastard) or anything like that.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

pyzik
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead (both), 28 Days and Weeks Later, Quarantine

Post by pyzik » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:50 pm

DzNutz wrote: 1. Okay, I am confused? Is this a place for trading or not? I read "rule #3" above from the thread/sticky creation in 2011 and I would like to know if it is okay to request trade or sale of items here? If there is another thread/sticky for those kinds of transactions, please inform.

2. I am new here and I am learning my way around. I have a trunk full of stuff that I would like to throw up for people to have (without trade or sale). I do have a couple of higher dollar items that I would like to trade or sell, that is why I asked the above question. My next question is how do people normally handle transactions via this method of trade/sale (if allowed here), i.e. shipping costs for free items and/or exchanging money for items for sale.? I am not looking for details just general guidance on best practices. I am not inclined to do anything like PayPal (because I am a cheap bastard) or anything like that.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Typically in these types of threads f someone has something you want, you claim it THEN YOU list something else up.
Sometimes folks just jump in to offer things, like I did.

I guess you *could ask for something in your post but it shouldn't be "I'll offer up X if someone has Y"
More like "I have X I don't need and would be awesome if someone has Y".

"X" should still be up for grabs to anyone. Then someone may come along and say "Hey, I've got a Y laying here if you want it".

You're paying it forward.
Preparing to prep.

AS556
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead ('04),28 Days Later,Shaun of the Dead,Zombieland

Post by AS556 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 pm

I have a Pachmayer rubber grip for a round butt K frame.

Can anybody hook a brotha up with a 6pos USGI carbine stock?

ashwednesday
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead remake, Shaun of the Dead

Post by ashwednesday » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:24 pm

I have a black G-Code OSH type paddle holster for the SigPro 2022, this is for the original lower profile curved rail. This will not fit the current "squared off"1913 rail and it isn't the earlier SigPro 2340 or the Sig SP 2009, this is for the earliest generation of the Sp2022. If ya need one, it won't fit those others.
"Flawlessly". Every time I see this word in a thread, I brace myself for bullshit. Around half the time I end up feeling vindicated.

Shotgunner1992

Post by Shotgunner1992 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Anyone got any vietnam style 20rd mags for the AR15?

Lemme know!
Last edited by Shotgunner1992 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Security work is my life.

Future Airman.
Security Forces.

---

A Pimp Named Slickback
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by A Pimp Named Slickback » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:49 pm

i have a misison first tactical grip, one of them adjustable with the back and front straps

want
bcm grip or any kind with the angled
crypto wrote:
A Pimp Named Slickback wrote:
Oneswunk wrote:Save a horse refuse to hold a cowgirls hand until you are engaged
I hate you guys sometimes
FTFY
FTFY.

bigrob_872004
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead

Post by bigrob_872004 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:35 am

I've got a 7" Tapco quad rail for M4.

looking for some decent buis...
MOLON LABE

lindo

Post by lindo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:32 am

Hi Guys I am a accredited sport shooter if anyone can please help me"I am looking fore the 8rounds Magazines for FEG 45 pistol,Model GKK,Made in Hungary"please guy I have try every where in South Africa 'if you know of some please send me email I thank you.

bigrob_872004
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead

Post by bigrob_872004 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:33 am

AS556 wrote:I have a Pachmayer rubber grip for a round butt K frame.

Can anybody hook a brotha up with a 6pos USGI carbine stock?

Do you still need the stock?
MOLON LABE

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”