What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by NT2C » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:36 pm

Zed Hunter wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:53 pm
HIJACK!!!

Set transponder to 7777.
Cool your jets there ZH. The only ones here allowed that code are the mods and admins. 8-)

We now return this thread to its originally scheduled Show & Tell status
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!

Post by 91Eunozs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Well, I told myself I wasn’t gonna do it but after a quick peek in my spares stash I went ahead and bought the barrel/free upper receiver dealio I mentioned over in the “time to stock the caches” thread. Grabbed a mid-length Magpul MOE hand guard on sale for $30 too.

Seems like I already have all the other/extra bits needed to finish the build,and this’ll give me a second upper in 5.56mm for my 6.8SPC-II pig gun...

...though I’ll likely get the receiver cerakoted OD green before assembly. Gotta get some other stuff Cerakoted anyway.

Wife’s not gonna be happy... :ohdear:
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by NT2C » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:22 pm

A nice Flambeau hardcase for the new shotty while I was at Wally World. Just $35

And then turned around and took it back when I discovered it was 1.5" too short. :(
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except sailors. They will kill you and sing songs about it.

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

flybynight

Post by flybynight » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:46 pm

NT2C wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:22 pm
A nice Flambeau hardcase for the new shotty while I was at Wally World. Just $35

And then turned around and took it back when I discovered it was 1.5" too short. :(
This should go in the What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related) and returned thread .
Shouldn't have to tell a Mod that :roll:
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by NT2C » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:21 pm

flybynight wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:46 pm
NT2C wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:22 pm

This should go in the What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related) and returned thread .
Shouldn't have to tell a Mod that :roll:
We have such a thread? Link to it.

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”