Phantom Quickdraw

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

wamba
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Zombieland, & Walking Dead (if that counts).

Phantom Quickdraw

Post by wamba » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:33 am

Anybody have experience with the phantom QuickDraw? My boss is looking at them for carrying in the trucks but was wanting some feedback before ordering.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, & you can bet they'll whine that nobody warned them.

yossarian
Favorite Zombie Movies: Army of Darkness, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead(remake)

Re: Phantom Quickdraw

Post by yossarian » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 pm

No experience, didn't even know about them until I read your thread. That said, my first question is; how does it do in a collision or roll-over?
" So, brave knights,
if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further,
for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."

wamba
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, Zombieland, & Walking Dead (if that counts).

Post by wamba » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:20 pm

yossarian wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 pm
No experience, didn't even know about them until I read your thread. That said, my first question is; how does it do in a collision or roll-over?
That’s the kind of answers I’m hoping to get. In our line of work we drive on some pretty rough lease roads and it’d need to hold the gun securely even without a wreck.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, & you can bet they'll whine that nobody warned them.

emclean
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido
Zombieland

Post by emclean » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:50 am

I would prefer the stinger version of the magnet mounts. https://thestingertools.com/collections/gun-mount
I prefer to have my triggers covered.

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”