Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

User avatar
JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations
Location: Yo Momma's House

Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by JeeperCreeper » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:22 pm

It's 2010... I'm sitting on my couch in my college house drinking beer with my roommates, watching Zombieland that we just picked up on DVD. We might play some Left 4 Dead on Xbox 360 if we can get everyone to pitch in for the game. We start talking about what textbooks we are gonna sell to try and get some Zombie guns cuz lemme tell ya, zombies are all the rage... maybe an SKS or Mosin with a crate of ammo, maybe a Taurus revolver, maybe if I'm lucky I'll get one of those Mossberg MMR AR15s since they are the cheapest but everyone knows ARs jam and AKs are king. Tapco mags may go on sale, and those KaBar zombie tools are a pretty good bargain. Cheaper than Dirt is the place to go, they will never price gouge during the next panic!!! Oh, and forget .22LR, can't find that ammo anywhere!!!

Now, it's 2019 and all of our tastes have matured... the market is different... and zombies are really kinda played out. But are they? To celebrate 2019's Zombieland 2, and to hit some of my nostalgia buttons, I think it's time to have a throwback thread about the stuff I used to love B.S.ing about when I first joined here and when I only had $20 a month to buy survival gear with... so instead of necro-threading:

What's your choice loadout? Name your top 3! Any combo of rifle, shotgun, pistol, or mixture of both.

Criteria: Zombies are slow Romero/Walking Dead style zombies, headshots are needed for dispatching, but body shots can incapacitate depending on shot. You have a vehicle, just like the movies, so weight issues are for short distances or last case scenarios

Pick 2 lists if you want: Gucci Gear (any price) and Budget Loadout (under $1000)
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

User avatar
JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations
Location: Yo Momma's House

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by JeeperCreeper » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Gucci Gear:
1. IWI Galil Ace 5.56 or CZ Bren Gen2
2. FN P90
3. S&W M&p 2.0 9mm or Walther PPQ M1

Budget Batch:
1. Palmetto State AR15 (nitride and midlength at this budget)
2. Mossberg Maverick 12gauge
3. Canik TP9sf
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7941
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by NT2C » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:30 pm

Well, since stopping a zed with a firearm isn't quite like stopping a human, allowances need to be made when selecting your ordnance. Only a head shot will truely stop a zed, but if you blow off enough chunks and pieces you can still neutralize the threat. Therefore, here's my choices:

Gucci Gear:

Rifle - Mark 45 Mod 4 - 5" 54/62 Naval Gun System (naval cannon are called "rifles")

Shotgun - GAU-8 Avenger (close enough to a shotgun that it doesn't matter)

Pistol - Metal Storm (w/SB tactical folding brace)

Bargain Basement:

Rifle - Hi-Point Carbine in 10mm

Shotgun - Dickinson Commando XX3B-2 (pump action 12ga. 5+1)

Pistol - CBC Industries AR15 pistol in 300BLK
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 13597
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Time Out

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by Stercutus » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:05 am

1- Suppressed AR15 w/11" barrel ($699)
2- KSG Shotgun ($799)
3- M&P9C ($299)

If I am staying under $1K, I get rid of the KSG and make one out of some pipes and spare parts you can get at Lowes for $20.

If I am really shooting Zeds I'd likely swap the AR15 for an AR-10 and find a nice tall rooftop somewhere. No need to get up close for Zeds. Probably won't be able to get one with a can at that price though.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

User avatar
Dabster
* * *
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 am

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by Dabster » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:36 am

As I have evolved to the perspective that shotguns are passé. Plus I sold my Binelli and can never afford another, I shall offer a slightly different selection:

2010:
HK USP Tactical .45
Binelli M1-Super 90
Armalite AR-10t

2019
Glock 17 w/RMR and Silencerco Osprey Suppressor.
Spikes Tactical 5.56 11.5' SBR w/Silencerco Omega Suppressor
Armalite AR-10t -slimmed down and threaded for Silencerco Omega Suppressor

Isn't it fun to say passé?
I am not a 'gray man'. I am a brown man, coyote brown. With FDE highlights, of course.

User avatar
woodsghost
* * * * *
Posts: 3196
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by woodsghost » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:21 pm

I love this idea. Although in 2010 I had an AK-74 and 5k rounds of ammo :mrgreen: I was better at saving money then than now. And stuff was cheaper then. All that was under $1000. But to shake things up...

In 2010, for under $1000....

The Walking Dead weren't just a TV show....

Mossberg 500 for around $350.
S&W SD9 for around $300.

So $350 to play with....

ALICE Med for $40.
LC-2 gear (belt, suspenders, pouches, canteens, poncho, poncho liner, jacket liner, paracord, holster, canteen cup, pouches), maybe $130 back then?
LED maglight, $20?
USAF survival knife, $40.
Doan fire starter, $7.
Bic lighter, $1.
Water purification tabs, $10.

$102 left....

Food.
Boots.
Good socks.
Ass-less chaps.



My wife's answer?

"Bitcoin"
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by flybynight » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:28 pm

This rifle
Image

This pistol
Image

This knife
Image

This coat
Image

This Hat
Image

And this mask
Image

I am become Wraith. The rest of the story writes itself :awesome:
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 13597
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Time Out

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by Stercutus » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:50 pm

Thanks FBN.... How could we ever have this throwback thread without having melee weapons and fashion accessories? Let's see... in October 2010 my ass is sitting Fallujah hoping that I can survive one last tour without getting any body parts blown off.

I guess I will be wearing IOTV and wielding an M9 Zed Sticker.

In 2010 I guess I have my berretta too. But at least it is free.....
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

User avatar
flybynight
* * * * *
Posts: 2954
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:30 am

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by flybynight » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:22 pm

Stercutus wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:50 pm
Thanks FBN.... How could we ever have this throwback thread without having melee weapons and fashion accessories? Let's see... in October 2010 my ass is sitting Fallujah hoping that I can survive one last tour without getting any body parts blown off.

I guess I will be wearing IOTV and wielding an M9 Zed Sticker.

In 2010 I guess I have my berretta too. But at least it is free.....
And the best part of that story ? You did survive. :clap: And thank you.
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

User avatar
The Twizzler
* * * *
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:47 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Return of the Living Dead
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by The Twizzler » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 pm

Okay I will bite
2010-
1. 12 ga coach gun with 2 triggers
2. CZ-82 9x18 Makarov (I still love this gun)
3. Mini 14

2019
1. 20 ga coach gun with dual triggers
2. SW 8 shot 357 Magnum Revolver 6 inch
3. Enfield in 303 British

I don't know what this says about me :?: but I am pretty comfortable with it.
"Oh Bother!" said Pooh, as he drew his dagger...

User avatar
JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations
Location: Yo Momma's House

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by JeeperCreeper » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Thinking back on what I owned in 2010 is tough, but I actually don't possess my old load out...

SKS
Para Ordnance P14
Side by side 20 gauge bird gun
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

User avatar
12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 6850
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas
Contact:

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:02 am

I was screwed on the handgun side of things in 2010 because all I owned at that point was a Nagant revolver. :gonk:

It would be another two years before I bought a better handgun.

So I guess my 2010 load out would've just been this.

(2010 load out)
Rifle: Yugo Model 59/66 SKS
Shotgun: Mossberg bullpup 12 gauge


(2019 load out)
Rifle: M+M M10 AK-47 7.62x39mm
Shotgun: Remington 870 12 gauge
Pistol: Glock 21 .45 ACP.

Alternatively, I guess I could swap my AK for my AR, keep the 870 and swap the G21 for my Glock 17 or even my P89.
Last edited by 12_Gauge_Chimp on Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zed Hunter
* *
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 am

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by Zed Hunter » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:04 am

My load out hasn't changed much.
Glock 21 .45ACP
Remington 1100 with choate pistol grip shoulder stock, 9 round extended mag, tasco red dot.
Ruger ranch rifle with scope, and see through rings.

Today the same +
Options
10mm barrel for G21
460 Rowland barrel for G21, (both using 23 lbs recoil spring assembly).
G22 gen 3 .40 S&W, with .357 sig barrel
Other pistols, revolvers in too many calibers to post here.
12 16 or 20 ga pump shotguns.
PPSh 41, or Suomi M31, for very high capacity long gun.
TNW ASR with 9x19, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 460 Rowland, 10mm, and .357 Sig.barrels.

Sigh I'm gonna die trying to decide what I want to shoot them with.

User avatar
SRO1911
* * *
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:16 pm
Location: Abilene, TX

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by SRO1911 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:36 pm

I guess I have regressed, or perhaps life has other ideas.
In 2010 I had champagne tastes, and a budget to match.
HK mk23 was my serious social soother although I would also occasionally carry my Delta elite.
My SPAS 12, with the hook, was my pride and joy.
And before I discovered the efficacy of roller locked rifles I was all about the Springfield M1A.

Now days my EDC is a Springfield XD 45 tactical, it's a pig but it's my pig and I've grown to love it.
I'm not a big shot gun afficianado but I've got my 3 gun 870. Not the most manueverable critter - but 11 rounds of buck might be handy.
I'll stick with my JLD assembled hk91 - I've got several, and trust them implicitly.

echo83
* *
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by echo83 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:00 pm

AR-15 in .22 with Ciener conversion kit and suppressor.

Chiappa Little Badger in .17 HMR with wire folding stock and scope rail.

With platforms as timeless and proven as these 2, who even needs a third gun?

User avatar
Stercutus
* * * * *
Posts: 13597
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Location: Time Out

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by Stercutus » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:49 pm

echo83 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:00 pm
AR-15 in .22 with Ciener conversion kit and suppressor.

Chiappa Little Badger in .17 HMR with wire folding stock and scope rail.

With platforms as timeless and proven as these 2, who even needs a third gun?
2 is one, one is none. Three is like 1.5.

You need to take a Marlin Papoose and shorten the barrel to 7" (with the appropriate tax stamp of course). I understand that this will make the process of obtaining a FAL very easy, although I am little fuzzy on the process.

But never a shotgun. The shells cost too darn much.
You go 'round and around it
You go over and under
I go through

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7941
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by NT2C » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Stercutus wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:49 pm
echo83 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:00 pm
AR-15 in .22 with Ciener conversion kit and suppressor.

Chiappa Little Badger in .17 HMR with wire folding stock and scope rail.

With platforms as timeless and proven as these 2, who even needs a third gun?
2 is one, one is none. Three is like 1.5.

You need to take a Marlin Papoose and shorten the barrel to 7" (with the appropriate tax stamp of course). I understand that this will make the process of obtaining a FAL very easy, although I am little fuzzy on the process.

But never a shotgun. The shells cost too darn much.
Maybe so, but you very seldom need more than one per target. 8-)
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

echo83
* *
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by echo83 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:25 pm

NT2C wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:58 pm
Stercutus wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:49 pm
echo83 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:00 pm
AR-15 in .22 with Ciener conversion kit and suppressor.

Chiappa Little Badger in .17 HMR with wire folding stock and scope rail.

With platforms as timeless and proven as these 2, who even needs a third gun?
2 is one, one is none. Three is like 1.5.

You need to take a Marlin Papoose and shorten the barrel to 7" (with the appropriate tax stamp of course). I understand that this will make the process of obtaining a FAL very easy, although I am little fuzzy on the process.

But never a shotgun. The shells cost too darn much.
Maybe so, but you very seldom need more than one per target. 8-)
ESPECIALLY if those shells are loaded with small diameter pieces of blue phone co-

Sorry, I can't.

My budget loadout? Under $1,000?

Rifle: SKS. Relevant in 2010, relevant in 2019. Wanted one then, have one now.

Shotgun: Mossberg 500. Had one then, have one now. My first gun after the Red Ryder, and the only one I'll never part with.

Pistol: Smith and Wesson Model 10? Tokarev? Something boring, but proven and reliable.

User avatar
JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 2416
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations
Location: Yo Momma's House

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by JeeperCreeper » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:39 am

SRO1911 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Now days my EDC is a Springfield XD 45 tactical, it's a pig but it's my pig and I've grown to love it.
I got an XD45 stainless/olive on a trade. Never "loved" it, but it shot great.

Then found a black XD45 compact on consignment for $300

Then an XD45 Tactical at a pawn shop for $325

So I ended up with all my .45's being XD. They run, and I shoot a steady diet of +P and 45 Super through them. I can't complain about my WarPigs no matter how Taboo they are on them internets
They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by moab » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:58 pm

AK47, Glock, Beretta .22lr pistol.

That's what I had in 2010. And that's what I have now. Although I've added an AR 10.5" pistol. Just in case. Still haven't settled my own internal debate as to which one would go with me on a BO though.
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
MacWa77ace
* * * * *
Posts: 1968
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.
Location: South East Florida
Contact:

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by MacWa77ace » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 pm

The Twizzler wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 pm
Okay I will bite
2010-
1. 12 ga coach gun with 2 triggers
2. CZ-82 9x18 Makarov (I still love this gun)
3. Mini 14

2019
1. 20 ga coach gun with dual triggers
2. SW 8 shot 357 Magnum Revolver 6 inch
3. Enfield in 303 British

I don't know what this says about me :?: but I am pretty comfortable with it.
IMO It says classy, confident, skilled mover - shooter - who likes classic zombie movies and long walks, staying just a little ahead of the hoard and keep feeding the puppies. +1. You must be using a bunch of GI Bandoliers or Bandolier bullet belts to carry all the shells though.

Pre/Post-Ban
Remington Model 34 22LR/L/S bolt
Winchester Ranger 120 12g pump w/ ventilated rib and 3 chokes
H&R 922 22LR/L/S 9 shot 6" revolver
USGI Navy K-Bar

2010
16" AR DMR with Magpul grip & stock, Trijicon AGOG 4X32, 3 point sling, Tapco VFG, bipod, light.
Mossberg 12g super short AOW, single point sling
M&P 45C
S&W Homeland Security Combat Knife 8.25" Urban Camo Tanto Sawback Blade 8.25" OAL
USGI LBR digital cammo, Blackhawk serpa holster.

2019
10.5" MK18 AR SBR, FF MLOK rail, with MFT grip and minimalist stock, Trijicon mini ACOG 1X24, YHM Phantom QD supressor, Magpul MFG and MS4 QDS quick adj sling, light.
Mossberg 12g super short AOW, single point sling
M&P 45/nitesites/Streamlight TLR-1
ESEE-4 drop point knife 8.8" OAL
Tactical Tailor Rogue ACR + skelotonized cummerbund black, Safariland 7TS ALS mid ride holster w/ QD mount and legstrap mods.

2031
Sharpened Stick 60" w/ atlatl
shepherd's sling shot, 3oz river rocks
Stone tomahawk, 2lb
Sharpened hog tusk 7" w/ paracord wrapped handle
Hobo shoulder sack fabricated from corpse clothes and belts.
Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel


Image
Image

Zed Hunter
* *
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:02 am

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by Zed Hunter » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:39 pm

I won't be around to see the new stone age. Are you sure the tusk isn't wrapped with blue phone cord?

User avatar
moab
* * * * *
Posts: 3717
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by moab » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:10 am

MacWa77ace wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 pm
The Twizzler wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:33 pm
Okay I will bite
2010-
1. 12 ga coach gun with 2 triggers
2. CZ-82 9x18 Makarov (I still love this gun)
3. Mini 14

2019
1. 20 ga coach gun with dual triggers
2. SW 8 shot 357 Magnum Revolver 6 inch
3. Enfield in 303 British

I don't know what this says about me :?: but I am pretty comfortable with it.
IMO It says classy, confident, skilled mover - shooter - who likes classic zombie movies and long walks, staying just a little ahead of the hoard and keep feeding the puppies. +1. You must be using a bunch of GI Bandoliers or Bandolier bullet belts to carry all the shells though.

Pre/Post-Ban
Remington Model 34 22LR/L/S bolt
Winchester Ranger 120 12g pump w/ ventilated rib and 3 chokes
H&R 922 22LR/L/S 9 shot 6" revolver
USGI Navy K-Bar

2010
16" AR DMR with Magpul grip & stock, Trijicon AGOG 4X32, 3 point sling, Tapco VFG, bipod, light.
Mossberg 12g super short AOW, single point sling
M&P 45C
S&W Homeland Security Combat Knife 8.25" Urban Camo Tanto Sawback Blade 8.25" OAL
USGI LBR digital cammo, Blackhawk serpa holster.

2019
10.5" MK18 AR SBR, FF MLOK rail, with MFT grip and minimalist stock, Trijicon mini ACOG 1X24, YHM Phantom QD supressor, Magpul MFG and MS4 QDS quick adj sling, light.
Mossberg 12g super short AOW, single point sling
M&P 45/nitesites/Streamlight TLR-1
ESEE-4 drop point knife 8.8" OAL
Tactical Tailor Rogue ACR + skelotonized cummerbund black, Safariland 7TS ALS mid ride holster w/ QD mount and legstrap mods.

2031
Sharpened Stick 60" w/ atlatl
shepherd's sling shot, 3oz river rocks
Stone tomahawk, 2lb
Sharpened hog tusk 7" w/ paracord wrapped handle
Hobo shoulder sack fabricated from corpse clothes and belts.
All I have to say is "NICE". Put some G10 scales on the ESEE 4. You'll thank me later. Much more ergonomic. I put them on my ESEE 5 and made a world of difference.

I want to see a pic of your AR?
"Ideas are more dangerous than guns. We don't let our people have guns. Why would we let them have ideas?" Josef Stalin

User avatar
MacWa77ace
* * * * *
Posts: 1968
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.
Location: South East Florida
Contact:

Re: Throwback Topic: What's your top 3 z-pac firearms?

Post by MacWa77ace » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 am

I'll look into that, thx.
moab wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:10 am

I want to see a pic of your AR?
viewtopic.php?f=109&t=120315&start=24#p2693311

viewtopic.php?f=107&t=118299&hilit=trunk#p2719918
Zed Hunter wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:39 pm
I won't be around to see the new stone age. Are you sure the tusk isn't wrapped with blue phone cord?
Blue phone cord is one of the colors that will be banned in the Phone Cord Control Act of 2029. Known as the PCCA. It will be considered too deadly and scary a color.
Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel


Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”