Re: Burris MTAC 1-4X24

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

MacWa77ace
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Omega Man, I Am Legend, Dawn of the Dead v1974.

Post by MacWa77ace » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:49 am

In NJ you have to pay sales tax for an out of state purchase? Wow, one more reason...

Optics Planet has a similar deal right now, free 2 day shipping. $576 OTD. They are in IL, so no sales tax for anyone living outside IL or NJ.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/burris-fas ... mount.html

Nice setup though, I don't have one but will be in the market for that style soon. I'll probably go with a 1x6 w/out the RMR. What scope mount you going to use?

ETA: OP has been deleted and I didn't start this thread. Might have been a spammer as it was their first post when I responded to his $600 deal from Primary Arms and his location was marked as NJ.
Last edited by MacWa77ace on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lifetime gamer watch at:
MacWa77ace YouTube Channel

ImageImageImage

brothaman

Post by brothaman » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:56 pm

I like Burris glass. but that fat reticle kills me. It covers up everything. Reticles are very subjective. I like the new ballistic reticles better,.. but in that scope, if I had my way, it'd be just an etched triangle or dot.
It stops being funny when it starts being you.

delarey

Post by delarey » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:20 pm

I have a Primary Arms 1-4 in a PEPR mount. The glass isn't that great, but it does fine for around the property work and hunting. Runs through a battery pretty quick though.
I'm saving up for a Accupoint 1-4 or TA33..that's a lot of saving...dang.
The glass on the accupoint is fantastic. You can pick them up slightly used for a hair over $600 now. I'm thinking it will go in an Aero Precision mount if I go that route.
The TA33 would probably end up on my HD/ SHTF "pistol".

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”