It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Firearm safety tools
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:02 am
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
There are lot of firearm safety tools so can you guys suggest me which will be the best for my AR rifle - 6.5 Grendel AR15 upper with Barnes 120 gr TTSX and which marketplace is better for it? I have two in options: moriartiarmaments.com/midwayusa.com and other you can suggest me for it!


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Firearm safety tools
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 am 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 3936
Has thanked: 1715 times
Been thanked: 518 times
samuelcruz wrote:
There are lot of firearm safety tools so can you guys suggest me which will be the best for my AR rifle - 6.5 Grendel AR15 upper with Barnes 120 gr TTSX and which marketplace is better for it? I have two in options: moriartiarmaments.com/midwayusa.com and other you can suggest me for it!


Please explain what "safety tool" means to you.

_________________
Most of my adventures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Introduction With Pictures: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=79019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Graduated with honors from kit porn university


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Firearm safety tools
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 am 
Offline
* * * * *
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 pm
Posts: 11681
Has thanked: 76 times
Been thanked: 637 times
teotwaki wrote:
samuelcruz wrote:
There are lot of firearm safety tools so can you guys suggest me which will be the best for my AR rifle - 6.5 Grendel AR15 upper with Barnes 120 gr TTSX and which marketplace is better for it? I have two in options: moriartiarmaments.com/midwayusa.com and other you can suggest me for it!


Please explain what "safety tool" means to you.


It kind of looks like a confusing early post but it is actually SPAM.

_________________
"Big Thanks - I promise to advance your agenda within the secret and omnipotent councils of the Trilateral Commission"

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Firearm safety tools
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:29 am 
Offline
ZS Member
ZS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 3936
Has thanked: 1715 times
Been thanked: 518 times
Stercutus wrote:
It kind of looks like a confusing early post but it is actually SPAM.


Thanks! Was trying to allow for newbie-ness......

_________________
Most of my adventures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My Introduction With Pictures: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 10&t=79019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Graduated with honors from kit porn university


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bearcat and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group