Mad Max Arrested

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

Stercutus

Mad Max Arrested

Post by Stercutus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:54 pm

Broke rule #1 - Don't be Stupid

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
As the deputy searched the 39-year-old Barstow resident, he found brass knuckles and a sawed-off shotgun — both are illegal, authorities said. The ammunition was “tactically attached” to the shotgun for easy access, deputies said. The deputy found two large knives positioned in a similar fashion, authorities said.

It's fine to play dress up. Fail to follow Federal Fire Arms laws and you will end up in the pokey playing hokey pokey with with a big meth head Okie from Muskogee.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

flybynight

Re: Mad Max Arrested

Post by flybynight » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Stercutus wrote:Broke rule #1 - Don't be Stupid

As the deputy searched the 39-year-old Barstow resident, he found brass knuckles and a sawed-off shotgun — both are illegal, authorities said. The ammunition was “tactically attached” to the shotgun for easy access, deputies said. The deputy found two large knives positioned in a similar fashion, authorities said.

It's fine to play dress up. Fail to follow Federal Fire Arms laws and you will end up in the pokey playing hokey pokey with with a big meth head Okie from Muskogee.
O Just any of the laundry list reasons that I moved from Cali. From the guy who thinks he's mad max to Cops pulling him over and conducting a search for driving a quad in the desert at 11 pm.
The scene of the crime
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.9182337 ... 312!8i6656
As of now I bet you got me wrong

John Titor was right

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:44 pm

I'm familiar, I have been out there several times. I was like WTF? A guy riding an ATV in the desert at night during the summer is suspicious?

It did say he was riding on the road and without lights. Around here riding an ATV on the road and riding without lights are illegal and you will get stopped and maybe charged with reckless driving.
Shall be my brother

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Hell I am impressed they went to the trouble. We have people riding 4 wheelers on the interstate, downtown and uptown. The NOPD ignores them. :?

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:07 pm

raptor wrote:Hell I am impressed they went to the trouble. We have people riding 4 wheelers on the interstate, downtown and uptown. The NOPD ignores them. :?
Around here if you ride in town people call and complain on you and the police show up. If you are out in the county no one cares and the deputies are too busy to go chasing people around on them.
Shall be my brother

bodyparts
Favorite Zombie Movies: land of the dead

Post by bodyparts » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Stercutus wrote:Broke rule #1 - Don't be Stupid

That hokey pokey thing is soo funny but soo true !!

TacAir

Post by TacAir » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Easy to stay legal...

Black Aces has also brought to market a gun that seems to defy law and logic. The Pro Series 5 DT is an 8.5” barreled Pistol grip “gun” that does not fall under NFA restriction. Utilizing a (fixed or side folding) SB15 Arm Brace, the DT falls in to the murky category know as PGO (pistol grip only). We will get into the legality of all this later, but what you need to know is this gun is legal for you to own with no NFA strings attached. And if that weren’t enough, the DT is beyond bad ass.

Until, of course, it is classified as illegal....
TacAir - I'd rather be a disappointed pessimist than a horrified optimist
**All my books ** some with a different view of the "PAW". Check 'em out.
Adventures in rice storage//Mod your Esbit for better stability

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:25 pm

TacAir wrote: ..... snip .....

Easy to stay legal...

Black Aces has also brought to market a gun that seems to defy law and logic. The Pro Series 5 DT is an 8.5” barreled Pistol grip “gun” that does not fall under NFA restriction. Utilizing a (fixed or side folding) SB15 Arm Brace, the DT falls in to the murky category know as PGO (pistol grip only). We will get into the legality of all this later, but what you need to know is this gun is legal for you to own with no NFA strings attached. And if that weren’t enough, the DT is beyond bad ass.

Nothing against shotguns, they just don't fit in my plan.... but that..... oh yes.... THAT is a shotgun I would want to own!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Stercutus

Post by Stercutus » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:13 pm

TacAir wrote:Image

Easy to stay legal...

I am hearing bad things about them, regarding reliability, accuracy and subsequent customer service. If I am going to spend $1400 on a smooth bore pistol shotgun not a shotgun, might as well get a nice SBS, stamp it, dress it properly and save a few hundred. I know it will work. But I would not never spend that much on a shotgun, not in 2017.
Shall be my brother

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”