Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

User avatar
91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 2029
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!
Location: Hill Country, Texas

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by 91Eunozs » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:52 am

zobmiedown wrote:Congrats on your tax stamps arriving. How long did they take? What calibers are they?
Another .30 cal (762-SDN) and another .22LR
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 pm

ManInBlack316 wrote:Okay, to make sure I understand the current process for not going through a trust:
Select my receiver that I wish to register as an SBR
Get passport photo and fingerprints done
Have local sheriff sign off on the form
Send CLEO copy to CLEO
Send forms and $200 to the ATF, wait for approval
Get approval and tax stamp back
Can now put my pistol upper onto the lower I just registered with the ATF
Correct?

I currently have an AR pistol and a standard 16" AR. My thought is to register the 16" receiver as the SBR, could I swap the pistol upper back and forth between the SBR receiver and the pistol receiver once it is properly registered? My goal is to be able to have my SBR, but keep the pistol receiver so that I can have my stuff in places where SBRs are not allowed or if I don't want to deal with NFA stuff while traveling to see family.
CLEO signoff is no longer required by ATF. As of June of last year, revision 41P, originally 41F changed the rules to now require that the CLEO copy be sent to your CLEO, but CLEO signature is no longer required. All that is required is that you send a copy to your CLEO so that they can send a notice to ATF if there's a reason they believe you should be denied.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
Image
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4294
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by MPMalloy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey Doc! Long time, no see. Howzit?

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:04 pm

School in the morning, work in the evening, sleep when I can. Only three, three and half more years to go. Yay.

I too have some friends in jail right now. Got in on the Hybrid sale from Capitol Armory in time for my free AAC Cyclone, but too early for the rebate and store card. With luck I'll get the stamps in time for Christmas. Put in for a stamp on my Contender frame and shipped four barrels down to a smithy in Texas for threading. .357 and .44 Swagnum and a .30-30 Fuddout for the Contender, and a .460SchmittyWibbles for my Encore rifle frame. What's the use of a .46 bore can if you're not gonna use all of it, right? I might eventually send in a stamp on my spare Encore frame too, but the weight times are long and I can barely muster the time to go punch paper at the indoor range on my off day. Maybe someday though.

Been clearing out old scopes and spare parts too. The glut in the AR market means everyone has a 200 dollar shitpiece upper from PSA they want to trade for 400 worth of glass and mounts. Also means there's a whole new group of people shooting brake'd ARs at the tiny indoor range. I hope they all die in car wrecks. If you're slow firing a 5.56 with a muzzle brake from a bench at ten meters in an indoor range, you're wrong.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
Image
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4294
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by MPMalloy » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:11 pm

As long as my White Slaver seller doesn't back out, I will have a new concubine pistol for my harem collection. She's from Austria. :D

hondo
* *
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:16 am
Location: Vermont

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by hondo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:32 am

Few friends had them and sold those CZ revolvers to folks who need them as a home defense weapon, it is not a revolver for anybody who does any serious range time.

Ruger Blackhawk convertible 357/9mm on the other hand does not have those issues.

Image

User avatar
w3rdtoyamama
* * *
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series.
Location: Behind Enemy Lines
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by w3rdtoyamama » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:51 am

Just sent my form 4 to ATF. Now have to send CLEO copy out and then we wait.

2 AOWs to be had! :awesome:
Czechnology wrote:Lots of people enjoy saying "Move" when people complain about their local/state laws, but that's a churlish, ignorant thing to say.

User avatar
BullOnParade
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 3020
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by BullOnParade » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:38 am

So what's the going choice for glock .22 conversions these days? Advantage arms still a go to?
BullOnParade

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Urban BOB/Range (& Bailout) Bag/EDC/Vehicle Kit

User avatar
ManInBlack316
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:28 pm
Location: Tampa Bay Area, Florida

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by ManInBlack316 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:10 pm

zobmiedown wrote:Wal-Mart in my AO does not sell model kits or the Testors paint. I did pick up some at the Hobby Lobby across the street from my local Wal-Mart this last Monday that I used to do the Safe and Fire markings on one of my AR's. came out so well that I want to do the rest of my AR's. Not sure yet how it will stand up to gun cleaning chemicals yet but I don't typically submerge my lowers in the sonic cleaner anyway so it should be fine.

One bottle of the Testors paint should do a hundred or so rifles I would imagine. Now this thread has me thinking about using the bottle of orange that came in the paint kit for pistol front sights.
I have my wife usually do this for all of my front sights, including rifles. She usually uses nail polish to do it and then applies sealer to it. My personal favorite is on my SR22, green rears and orange front sights, works really good for my eyes to pick it up quickly.

zobmiedown
* * *
Posts: 563
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 pm
Location: sierra vista az

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by zobmiedown » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:32 pm

That wont work for me since my daughter does my wife's nails for her. I'm actually enjoying doing all the safety selector markings on my AR's. 6 down not sure how many left to go. I have a spreadsheet for that but I need to update that too..... :lol:
Regulators mount up.

User avatar
woodsghost
* * * * *
Posts: 3104
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by woodsghost » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:09 pm

hondo wrote:Few friends had them and sold those CZ revolvers to folks who need them as a home defense weapon, it is not a revolver for anybody who does any serious range time.
Thanks for the info man!
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:22 pm

BullOnParade wrote:So what's the going choice for glock .22 conversions these days? Advantage arms still a go to?
Tactical Solutions would be my pick these days.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
Image
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

User avatar
Halfapint
* * * * *
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:41 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?
Location: Central Cascadia

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Halfapint » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Does anyone have the G40? I'm looking for a holster for it. I plan on using it as my side arm for hunting so something that is comfortable to be trecked through hilly terrain would be a bonus. I've thought about a chest rig for it, but I don't always have a backpack or its a small day pack that it may be to bulky to be comfortable.

I did just buy a Sherpa off of amazon because it was cheap. But anyone have any suggestions???
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

User avatar
Hiroshima_Morphine
* * * * *
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Gone With The Wind - wait maybe I just felt
like a zombie after watching it for the 100th time as a kid.
Location: Southern Appalachia
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Hiroshima_Morphine » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
ManInBlack316 wrote:Okay, to make sure I understand the current process for not going through a trust:
Select my receiver that I wish to register as an SBR
Get passport photo and fingerprints done
Have local sheriff sign off on the form
Send CLEO copy to CLEO
Send forms and $200 to the ATF, wait for approval
Get approval and tax stamp back
Can now put my pistol upper onto the lower I just registered with the ATF
Correct?

I currently have an AR pistol and a standard 16" AR. My thought is to register the 16" receiver as the SBR, could I swap the pistol upper back and forth between the SBR receiver and the pistol receiver once it is properly registered? My goal is to be able to have my SBR, but keep the pistol receiver so that I can have my stuff in places where SBRs are not allowed or if I don't want to deal with NFA stuff while traveling to see family.
CLEO signoff is no longer required by ATF. As of June of last year, revision 41P, originally 41F changed the rules to now require that the CLEO copy be sent to your CLEO, but CLEO signature is no longer required. All that is required is that you send a copy to your CLEO so that they can send a notice to ATF if there's a reason they believe you should be denied.
So, if I read this correctly- even thought the 'gun trust loophole' has been closed, it may actually be easier/cheaper to get NFA items now? Because instead of getting your local Gestapo Sheriff/Police Chief to sign a permission slip, now you just notify them you have the item and it's 'on them' to notify the BATFE if you are Boris Badguy or Natasha Nogoodnik- is that right?
Commies to the left of me, Nazis to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle... with you?

Twitter: @AnonymityGone
Website: AnonymityGone.WordPress.Com

User avatar
Hiroshima_Morphine
* * * * *
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Gone With The Wind - wait maybe I just felt
like a zombie after watching it for the 100th time as a kid.
Location: Southern Appalachia
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Hiroshima_Morphine » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 pm

hondo wrote:Few friends had them and sold those CZ revolvers to folks who need them as a home defense weapon, it is not a revolver for anybody who does any serious range time.

Ruger Blackhawk convertible 357/9mm on the other hand does not have those issues.

Image
8YO asked me for one of these a few weeks ago.
Commies to the left of me, Nazis to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle... with you?

Twitter: @AnonymityGone
Website: AnonymityGone.WordPress.Com

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
ManInBlack316 wrote:Okay, to make sure I understand the current process for not going through a trust:
Select my receiver that I wish to register as an SBR
Get passport photo and fingerprints done
Have local sheriff sign off on the form
Send CLEO copy to CLEO
Send forms and $200 to the ATF, wait for approval
Get approval and tax stamp back
Can now put my pistol upper onto the lower I just registered with the ATF
Correct?

I currently have an AR pistol and a standard 16" AR. My thought is to register the 16" receiver as the SBR, could I swap the pistol upper back and forth between the SBR receiver and the pistol receiver once it is properly registered? My goal is to be able to have my SBR, but keep the pistol receiver so that I can have my stuff in places where SBRs are not allowed or if I don't want to deal with NFA stuff while traveling to see family.
CLEO signoff is no longer required by ATF. As of June of last year, revision 41P, originally 41F changed the rules to now require that the CLEO copy be sent to your CLEO, but CLEO signature is no longer required. All that is required is that you send a copy to your CLEO so that they can send a notice to ATF if there's a reason they believe you should be denied.
So, if I read this correctly- even thought the 'gun trust loophole' has been closed, it may actually be easier/cheaper to get NFA items now? Because instead of getting your local Gestapo Sheriff/Police Chief to sign a permission slip, now you just notify them you have the item and it's 'on them' to notify the BATFE if you are Boris Badguy or Natasha Nogoodnik- is that right?
Yes.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
Image
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

User avatar
w3rdtoyamama
* * *
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil series.
Location: Behind Enemy Lines
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by w3rdtoyamama » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:25 pm

Halfapint wrote:Does anyone have the G40? I'm looking for a holster for it. I plan on using it as my side arm for hunting so something that is comfortable to be trecked through hilly terrain would be a bonus. I've thought about a chest rig for it, but I don't always have a backpack or its a small day pack that it may be to bulky to be comfortable.

I did just buy a Sherpa off of amazon because it was cheap. But anyone have any suggestions???
I have one. Have yet to get a holster for it, though.
Czechnology wrote:Lots of people enjoy saying "Move" when people complain about their local/state laws, but that's a churlish, ignorant thing to say.

User avatar
Hiroshima_Morphine
* * * * *
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Gone With The Wind - wait maybe I just felt
like a zombie after watching it for the 100th time as a kid.
Location: Southern Appalachia
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Hiroshima_Morphine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:13 am

Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
ManInBlack316 wrote:Okay, to make sure I understand the current process for not going through a trust:
Select my receiver that I wish to register as an SBR
Get passport photo and fingerprints done
Have local sheriff sign off on the form
Send CLEO copy to CLEO
Send forms and $200 to the ATF, wait for approval
Get approval and tax stamp back
Can now put my pistol upper onto the lower I just registered with the ATF
Correct?

I currently have an AR pistol and a standard 16" AR. My thought is to register the 16" receiver as the SBR, could I swap the pistol upper back and forth between the SBR receiver and the pistol receiver once it is properly registered? My goal is to be able to have my SBR, but keep the pistol receiver so that I can have my stuff in places where SBRs are not allowed or if I don't want to deal with NFA stuff while traveling to see family.
CLEO signoff is no longer required by ATF. As of June of last year, revision 41P, originally 41F changed the rules to now require that the CLEO copy be sent to your CLEO, but CLEO signature is no longer required. All that is required is that you send a copy to your CLEO so that they can send a notice to ATF if there's a reason they believe you should be denied.
So, if I read this correctly- even thought the 'gun trust loophole' has been closed, it may actually be easier/cheaper to get NFA items now? Because instead of getting your local Gestapo Sheriff/Police Chief to sign a permission slip, now you just notify them you have the item and it's 'on them' to notify the BATFE if you are Boris Badguy or Natasha Nogoodnik- is that right?
Yes.
That is interesting.

I almost want to start pricing H&K 4-position lowers again.... but I'm pretty sure it will still require me selling a kidney.

ETA: Not as bad as I thought it would be-

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-G3-4 ... p-p208.htm

Plus

http://www.jgsales.com/mobile/-p-82910.html

Plus let's say another $500 for Tax Stamp, dealer fees and the smithy working on the rifle to accept the trigger pack and I'm still under $2 Grand.

Damn it, Doc!!! Stop doing this to me!!!
Commies to the left of me, Nazis to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle... with you?

Twitter: @AnonymityGone
Website: AnonymityGone.WordPress.Com

Doctorr Fabulous
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 12210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Evil Dead, Zombieland, 28 Days/Weeks Later

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Doctorr Fabulous » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am

Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:
Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:
Doctorr Fabulous wrote: CLEO signoff is no longer required by ATF. As of June of last year, revision 41P, originally 41F changed the rules to now require that the CLEO copy be sent to your CLEO, but CLEO signature is no longer required. All that is required is that you send a copy to your CLEO so that they can send a notice to ATF if there's a reason they believe you should be denied.
So, if I read this correctly- even thought the 'gun trust loophole' has been closed, it may actually be easier/cheaper to get NFA items now? Because instead of getting your local Gestapo Sheriff/Police Chief to sign a permission slip, now you just notify them you have the item and it's 'on them' to notify the BATFE if you are Boris Badguy or Natasha Nogoodnik- is that right?
Yes.
That is interesting.

I almost want to start pricing H&K 4-position lowers again.... but I'm pretty sure it will still require me selling a kidney.

ETA: Not as bad as I thought it would be-

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-G3-4 ... p-p208.htm

Plus

http://www.jgsales.com/mobile/-p-82910.html

Plus let's say another $500 for Tax Stamp, dealer fees and the smithy working on the rifle to accept the trigger pack and I'm still under $2 Grand.

Damn it, Doc!!! Stop doing this to me!!!
Since you cannot manufacture a new machinegun, installing that lower on that rifle (or anything that is not a registered machinegun) is illegal unless it's clipped and pinned to safe/semi only or you're a licensed SOT with a law letter making a machinegun as a dealer sample. A transferable pre-86 lower is still between $20,000 and $40,000. Additionally, most HK-pattern guns and clones today are built with a shelf that would not allow burst or automatic fire. You would need a Fleming sear pack registered before May of 1986, which again runs around $30,000

Some enterprising chucklefucks have been printing UK lowers compatible with AR trigger packs, which could feasibly allow you to install a binary trigger like the Fostech Echo or whatever.
Opinions subject to change in light of new information.
Image
http://i.imgur.com/wG6ZMjE.jpg

User avatar
Hiroshima_Morphine
* * * * *
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Gone With The Wind - wait maybe I just felt
like a zombie after watching it for the 100th time as a kid.
Location: Southern Appalachia
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Hiroshima_Morphine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:18 am

Well- now we are back into kidney prices, but thanks for setting me straight (party pooper!) :clap:

ETA: Congress really needs to repeal the Hughes Amendment, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. (Is that too political?)
Commies to the left of me, Nazis to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle... with you?

Twitter: @AnonymityGone
Website: AnonymityGone.WordPress.Com

User avatar
brothaman
* * * * *
Posts: 1041
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:40 pm
Location: SC

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by brothaman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Halfapint wrote:.... G40? I'm looking for a holster... for hunting ...comfortable ...chest rig .....backpack.... comfortable.

.... any suggestions???


(the "what dogs hear" version^^")

After sporting the shoulder holster for months now that's what I'm going to suggest. Especially since you mentioned backpacks and woods carry. My XDS is much smaller, but if you let the gun ride low or if you can get the holster done to hang at and angle, you'd be gold. Oddly enough, I think a Kydex shoulder setup would be great.

Check this, too. They don't have the G40 on the list, but that doesn't me they can't make it happen. Like it just isn't listed yet.
http://www.arestactical.net/?product=shoulder-holster

They've also got a Kydex Tanker Chest Holster that might work even better for such a long pistol. Especially if you're running a RD on that gun.
http://www.arestactical.net/product/tan ... t-holster/
It stops being funny when it starts being you.

User avatar
Dogan
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4933
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 am
Location: The Mythical State of Jefferson

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Dogan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:Well- now we are back into kidney prices, but thanks for setting me straight (party pooper!) :clap:

ETA: Congress really needs to repeal the Hughes Amendment, but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. (Is that too political?)
Franklin Armory has binary trigger systems for HK I believe if you want to make use of a 3 position lower. Yeah it's not a real MG but it let's you pew pew faster.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
goofygurl wrote:Dogan – In charge of all things fucked up
Are you ready to die, John Walker?| CLAPTRAP!
Your lucky number has been disconnected.|ASCII biohazard symbol: ☣
Winner of the May/June 2013 ZS Postal Match

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 4294
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by MPMalloy » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey Everybody:

I got my G26 today. She appears to be ANIB. 3 mags. Alien Gear IWB 3.0 holster. The story is long as it involved twice the original distance & took thrice the time, but new-to-me gun day is always a happy day!

In Related News: SCCY for sale.

User avatar
Hiroshima_Morphine
* * * * *
Posts: 1397
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Gone With The Wind - wait maybe I just felt
like a zombie after watching it for the 100th time as a kid.
Location: Southern Appalachia
Contact:

Re: Firearms Chat 4: #pewpewlife

Post by Hiroshima_Morphine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Doc: educated question that is a potentially dumb question-

I thought that it was the lower assembly/trigger pack that is registered with the ATF- and that is what is legally the gun. So going back to the H&K lower I posted earlier, how can this lower even be sold if it is clearly a full-auto 'gun'? You said (and I believe you, I've looked before) that pre-1986 lowers would be in the 30k range. So how is this lower only $900? I'm very confused right now.

BTW: the reason I like H&K is because they have that same Lego-factor interchangeably upper thing going for them like the Armalite platform, but I like the 4 position trigger group instead of just safe-semi-full.
Commies to the left of me, Nazis to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle... with you?

Twitter: @AnonymityGone
Website: AnonymityGone.WordPress.Com

Locked

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”