What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

General discussions regarding topics that aren't covered in one of the other sub-forums. NO DISCUSSION OF POLITICS!

Moderators: ZS Global Moderators, ZS Postal Match Officers

User avatar
emclean
* * * * *
Posts: 1684
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:31 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido
Zombieland
Location: NW Indiana

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by emclean » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 am

PistolPete wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:42 pm
Ordered a peep sight from Steve's Guns for my Rossi 92. The older I get, the more I like peep sights, hopefully this will work well. I love the Rossi rifles for being handy, but they don't lend well to optic mounting.
I look forward to a range report, I don't like the open sights on my Rossi, but not sure what to upgrade to.

User avatar
PistolPete
* * * * *
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:31 pm
Location: St Louis

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by PistolPete » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:43 pm

emclean wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 am
I look forward to a range report, I don't like the open sights on my Rossi, but not sure what to upgrade to.
I kept going back and forth between the model from Steve's Guns that replaces the safety lever on the bolt and the Skinner sights option that puts a peep or ghost ring where the rear sight already is. Oddly enough it came down to payment methods- the Skinner Sights web site only accepts PayPal and I won't use PayPal if there is any way to avoid it.
Steemit, where I write stuff now

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Mark Twain
Image

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 9160
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by NT2C » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:35 pm

A few days ago I bought one of these and one of these. They were to be installed in the CCW pockets of my new coat but the coat got returned for exchange today shortly before these arrived. I have to say, for something primarily marketed to the airsoft community, this holster impresses me, and of course, Condor mag pouches are always top quality. No disappointment there.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

boskone
* * * * *
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Aggieland-ish

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by boskone » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:37 pm

PistolPete wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:43 pm
emclean wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:57 am
I look forward to a range report, I don't like the open sights on my Rossi, but not sure what to upgrade to.
I kept going back and forth between the model from Steve's Guns that replaces the safety lever on the bolt and the Skinner sights option that puts a peep or ghost ring where the rear sight already is. Oddly enough it came down to payment methods- the Skinner Sights web site only accepts PayPal and I won't use PayPal if there is any way to avoid it.
FWIW, while PayPal's annoying, I'm entirely pleased with the Skinner sight I put on my Henry.

The only thing I don't like about the new sight set up is the dovetail left by the original semibuckhorn sight. I do wish Henry would just go to a screwed-on sight, of whatever sort.

Laager
* * * * *
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by Laager » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:16 pm

Technically my wife bought it, for me. Seems she is worried about my recent surgery, since I have not been hitting the range.



Image
“Complacency kills. Paranoia is the reason I’m still alive.” If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya.

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 9160
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by NT2C » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:21 pm

A one-year access pass to the local state-run shooting range. 100yd centerfire rifle only but it's better than nothing.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

User avatar
12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7610
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:47 pm

Picked up a Crimson Trace CTS-25 red dot optic today from Academy (first time in a couple months I was able to get to the local one) along with a spare parts kit from XTS for my AR and a Magpul ladder rail panel.

Paid about 70 bucks for the CTS-25, which surprised me since I figured Crimson Trace stuff would be much higher in price. The box was dented on one corner, so I may have gotten a discount on it.

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 9160
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by NT2C » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:53 pm

12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:47 pm
Picked up a Crimson Trace CTS-25 red dot optic today from Academy (first time in a couple months I was able to get to the local one) along with a spare parts kit from XTS for my AR and a Magpul ladder rail panel.

Paid about 70 bucks for the CTS-25, which surprised me since I figured Crimson Trace stuff would be much higher in price. The box was dented on one corner, so I may have gotten a discount on it.
CT has a pretty good deal with litium batteries if you register. You get one free set per calendar year for the life of the product. Mine from 2020 just arrived today in fact.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

User avatar
12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7610
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:07 pm

NT2C wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:53 pm
12_Gauge_Chimp wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:47 pm
Picked up a Crimson Trace CTS-25 red dot optic today from Academy (first time in a couple months I was able to get to the local one) along with a spare parts kit from XTS for my AR and a Magpul ladder rail panel.

Paid about 70 bucks for the CTS-25, which surprised me since I figured Crimson Trace stuff would be much higher in price. The box was dented on one corner, so I may have gotten a discount on it.
CT has a pretty good deal with litium batteries if you register. You get one free set per calendar year for the life of the product. Mine from 2020 just arrived today in fact.
Neat.

I'll go ahead and register my red dot with them and take advantage of that.

User avatar
jeremy1391
* * * *
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead
dawn of the dead (old and new)
day of the dead (original)
28 weeks later
land of the dead
diary of the dead (very well done)
Location: tacoma, WA

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by jeremy1391 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:16 pm

I got ridiculously lucky and was able to get my hands on 400 rounds of CCI Minimags, 200 rounds of CCI stingers, 200 rounds CCI standard velocity. It pays to always swing by Walmart on your way home from work
the_klenzer wrote:
And finally.... if you are drunk enough, and your buddy dares you...
just tell yourself "if it's good enough for Les Stroud..."

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Posts: 6431
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 am

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by MPMalloy » Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:27 pm

jeremy1391 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:16 pm
I got ridiculously lucky and was able to get my hands on 400 rounds of CCI Minimags, 200 rounds of CCI stingers, 200 rounds CCI standard velocity. It pays to always swing by Walmart on your way home from work.
(Props) :D

User avatar
jeremy1391
* * * *
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead
dawn of the dead (old and new)
day of the dead (original)
28 weeks later
land of the dead
diary of the dead (very well done)
Location: tacoma, WA

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by jeremy1391 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:03 am

MPMalloy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:27 pm
jeremy1391 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:16 pm
I got ridiculously lucky and was able to get my hands on 400 rounds of CCI Minimags, 200 rounds of CCI stingers, 200 rounds CCI standard velocity. It pays to always swing by Walmart on your way home from work.
(Props) :D
Thanks!
the_klenzer wrote:
And finally.... if you are drunk enough, and your buddy dares you...
just tell yourself "if it's good enough for Les Stroud..."

User avatar
91Eunozs
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:16 am
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them!
Location: Hill Country, Texas

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by 91Eunozs » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:04 pm

What ammo shortage? Today’s score without even trying hard:

Image

just kidding... Went to Academy as soon as they opened and was about #100 (!) in the line to get in the store...scored the 5.56 there. On a whim also drove the additional 10 miles or so over to Cabela’s despite it being almost an hour after opening by the time I got there, and hit the jackpot. Tons of almost everything in stock, including bulk packs. Limit of 1 on anything >250 rds though. Still a lot remaining when I left, but the word had obviously gone out because the line into the cordoned off ammo area (limited it to 3-4 folks at a time) was building fast.

Better to be lucky than good.

Normal prices on everything, but still ~ 10-30% higher than in 2019.

Academy: 60 rds 62 gr M855 green tip @ $11.99/20 rds

Cabela’s:
150 rds of 230gr .45ACP @ $54.99/100 before 5% military discount
200 rds of 95gr .380 ACP @ $19.99/50 before the discount
100 rds of 124gr 9mm @ $19.99/50 before the discount
1K rds 115gr 9mm @ $299.99/1,000 before the discount

Guess who’s going to the range mañana! 🤩





Edit: I should be happy, so why does the idea of going to shoot up some of my stash make me feel like this for some reason?

Image
Molon Latte...come & take our coffee order
Doctorr Fabulous wrote:... It's fun to play pretend, but this is the internet, and it's time to be serious.
zengunfighter wrote:... you don't want to blow a tranny in the middle of a pursuit...
woodsghost wrote:... A defensive gun without training is basically a talisman. It might ward off evil, but I wouldn't count on it.

User avatar
woodsghost
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 3817
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by woodsghost » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:20 pm

91Eunozs wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:04 pm
What ammo shortage? Today’s score without even trying hard:

Image

just kidding... Went to Academy as soon as they opened and was about #100 (!) in the line to get in the store...scored the 5.56 there. On a whim also drove the additional 10 miles or so over to Cabela’s despite it being almost an hour after opening by the time I got there, and hit the jackpot. Tons of almost everything in stock, including bulk packs. Limit of 1 on anything >250 rds though. Still a lot remaining when I left, but the word had obviously gone out because the line into the cordoned off ammo area (limited it to 3-4 folks at a time) was building fast.

Better to be lucky than good.

Normal prices on everything, but still ~ 10-30% higher than in 2019.

Academy: 60 rds 62 gr M855 green tip @ $11.99/20 rds

Cabela’s:
150 rds of 230gr .45ACP @ $54.99/100 before 5% military discount
200 rds of 95gr .380 ACP @ $19.99/50 before the discount
100 rds of 124gr 9mm @ $19.99/50 before the discount
1K rds 115gr 9mm @ $299.99/1,000 before the discount

Guess who’s going to the range mañana! 🤩





Edit: I should be happy, so why does the idea of going to shoot up some of my stash make me feel like this for some reason?

Image
Awesome score!

Local situation is still empty shelves or 9mm for $35-$45 a box.

This really is like fishing. I wonder the local ponds looking for a good catch.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Laager
* * * * *
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by Laager » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:55 pm

woodsghost wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:20 pm
91Eunozs wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:04 pm
What ammo shortage? Today’s score without even trying hard:

Image

just kidding... Went to Academy as soon as they opened and was about #100 (!) in the line to get in the store...scored the 5.56 there. On a whim also drove the additional 10 miles or so over to Cabela’s despite it being almost an hour after opening by the time I got there, and hit the jackpot. Tons of almost everything in stock, including bulk packs. Limit of 1 on anything >250 rds though. Still a lot remaining when I left, but the word had obviously gone out because the line into the cordoned off ammo area (limited it to 3-4 folks at a time) was building fast.

Better to be lucky than good.

Normal prices on everything, but still ~ 10-30% higher than in 2019.

Academy: 60 rds 62 gr M855 green tip @ $11.99/20 rds

Cabela’s:
150 rds of 230gr .45ACP @ $54.99/100 before 5% military discount
200 rds of 95gr .380 ACP @ $19.99/50 before the discount
100 rds of 124gr 9mm @ $19.99/50 before the discount
1K rds 115gr 9mm @ $299.99/1,000 before the discount

Guess who’s going to the range mañana! 🤩





Edit: I should be happy, so why does the idea of going to shoot up some of my stash make me feel like this for some reason?

Image
Awesome score!

Local situation is still empty shelves or 9mm for $35-$45 a box.

This really is like fishing. I wonder the local ponds looking for a good catch.
The two military posts near me (firearms sections) look like they were hit by a swarm of locustss

Fort Bliss did have several boxes of FN 5.7 and .22 TCM, and would tell customers they did not have any firearms for sale that used those calibers.

They even bought out all the .30 Carbine and .38 Super.

Holloman had a few boxes in .40S&W (personal defense rounds) and the same in .357 Sig.

Nellis in Vegas had two boxes of .454 Casul and that was it.

The local gun store has a good selection of the common calibers, but they are hidden in the back and only sold to customers who purchase a firearm in one of those calibers and limited to two only.

Shooters in Columbus Ga, was hit hard by the locus as well, the only ammo I saw was in 10 gauge (slugs, buck and hunting rounds) Firearms were picked over and my brother said they had a used Norinco AK for $2400.00usd.
“Complacency kills. Paranoia is the reason I’m still alive.” If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya.

User avatar
12_Gauge_Chimp
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Posts: 7610
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:21 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere, West Texas

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by 12_Gauge_Chimp » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:25 pm

Picked up a Ruger Wrangler .22lr revolver today from my FFL guy.

I initially went in to check out his ammo selection, but I left with the Wrangler when I noticed he only had three boxes of ammo total and none of it was stuff I could use.

This is my first .22lr revolver and my first single action revolver as well. Every .22lr pistol I've had previously has been some variant of the Ruger 22/45 (current one is a Mk. IV 22/45 Tactical).

User avatar
jeremy1391
* * * *
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead
dawn of the dead (old and new)
day of the dead (original)
28 weeks later
land of the dead
diary of the dead (very well done)
Location: tacoma, WA

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by jeremy1391 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Last night I bought a CMMG 22LR Bravo conversion kit for my AR so I can still get some training in. She will be here tomorrow!

Today I swung by Bass Pro on my lunch break and snatched up 400 CCI Mini mags, and 500 rounds of Herters 22LR TARGET.

Been a good few days!
the_klenzer wrote:
And finally.... if you are drunk enough, and your buddy dares you...
just tell yourself "if it's good enough for Les Stroud..."

RoneKiln
* * * * *
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:20 am

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by RoneKiln » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:19 pm

I bought a little combination lockbox for keys that bolts into a wall. Mounted it in an out of sight but easily accessible spot by the gun cabinet to hold the keys. Makes it a lot easier to access things, and any tools able to cut into it would also be able to cut into the gun cabinet. So it's more secure than if I just hid the keys.
"Seriously the most dangerous thing you are likely to do is to put salt on a Big Mac right before you eat it and to climb into your car."
--Raptor

Laager
* * * * *
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by Laager » Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Picked up some more HK91 mags.





Image
“Complacency kills. Paranoia is the reason I’m still alive.” If we do happen to make contact, I expect nothing less than gratuitous violence from the lot of ya.

boskone
* * * * *
Posts: 1601
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm
Location: Aggieland-ish

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by boskone » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 pm

RoneKiln wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:19 pm
I bought a little combination lockbox for keys that bolts into a wall. Mounted it in an out of sight but easily accessible spot by the gun cabinet to hold the keys. Makes it a lot easier to access things, and any tools able to cut into it would also be able to cut into the gun cabinet. So it's more secure than if I just hid the keys.
Bear in mind that a lot of those lockboxes are trivial to decode. I'd link to a video, but "decode combination lockbox" in YouTube returns so many video that you can just take your pick.

I don't think your idea's amiss, but if the keys are nondescript I might put the lockbox somewhere else, so it's not immediately associated with the gun safe.

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 9160
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by NT2C » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:18 pm

boskone wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 pm
RoneKiln wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:19 pm
I bought a little combination lockbox for keys that bolts into a wall. Mounted it in an out of sight but easily accessible spot by the gun cabinet to hold the keys. Makes it a lot easier to access things, and any tools able to cut into it would also be able to cut into the gun cabinet. So it's more secure than if I just hid the keys.
Bear in mind that a lot of those lockboxes are trivial to decode. I'd link to a video, but "decode combination lockbox" in YouTube returns so many video that you can just take your pick.

I don't think your idea's amiss, but if the keys are nondescript I might put the lockbox somewhere else, so it's not immediately associated with the gun safe.
I'd put keys to something else in the lockbox and hang the gun safe key on a wire hanger in the closet, under an old shirt.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

tony d tiger
* * *
Posts: 467
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by tony d tiger » Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:24 pm

NT2C wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:18 pm
boskone wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 pm
RoneKiln wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:19 pm
I bought a little combination lockbox for keys that bolts into a wall. Mounted it in an out of sight but easily accessible spot by the gun cabinet to hold the keys. Makes it a lot easier to access things, and any tools able to cut into it would also be able to cut into the gun cabinet. So it's more secure than if I just hid the keys.
Bear in mind that a lot of those lockboxes are trivial to decode. I'd link to a video, but "decode combination lockbox" in YouTube returns so many video that you can just take your pick.

I don't think your idea's amiss, but if the keys are nondescript I might put the lockbox somewhere else, so it's not immediately associated with the gun safe.
I'd put keys to something else in the lockbox and hang the gun safe key on a wire hanger in the closet, under an old shirt.
All comes down to how much time the intruder(s) have to go thru your stuff. :words:
Clothes hanging in the closet comes after a general search for gun cases ~IN~ the closet, someplace in line with the sock drawer... :twisted:
Tony D Tiger

User avatar
NT2C
ZS Forum Administrator
ZS Forum Administrator
Posts: 9160
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:37 pm
Location: Outside of your jurisdiction officer

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by NT2C » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:51 pm

tony d tiger wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:24 pm
NT2C wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:18 pm
boskone wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:23 pm
RoneKiln wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:19 pm
I bought a little combination lockbox for keys that bolts into a wall. Mounted it in an out of sight but easily accessible spot by the gun cabinet to hold the keys. Makes it a lot easier to access things, and any tools able to cut into it would also be able to cut into the gun cabinet. So it's more secure than if I just hid the keys.
Bear in mind that a lot of those lockboxes are trivial to decode. I'd link to a video, but "decode combination lockbox" in YouTube returns so many video that you can just take your pick.

I don't think your idea's amiss, but if the keys are nondescript I might put the lockbox somewhere else, so it's not immediately associated with the gun safe.
I'd put keys to something else in the lockbox and hang the gun safe key on a wire hanger in the closet, under an old shirt.
All comes down to how much time the intruder(s) have to go thru your stuff. :words:
Clothes hanging in the closet comes after a general search for gun cases ~IN~ the closet, someplace in line with the sock drawer... :twisted:
I think most thieves will figure the guns are in the safe and not bother with the cases, or the closets.
Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto. - USN Gunner's Mate motto

Sic quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit; occidentis telum est - Seneca the Younger, Epistles

Current Weather in My AO

User avatar
jeremy1391
* * * *
Posts: 916
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: night of the living dead
dawn of the dead (old and new)
day of the dead (original)
28 weeks later
land of the dead
diary of the dead (very well done)
Location: tacoma, WA

Re: What have you bought in the last 48 hours?(firearms related)

Post by jeremy1391 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:15 am

Yesterday I got 150 rounds of 12 gauge bird shot (first time my Wally World has had any ammo in stock) and 30 3” 12 gauge slugs. Not a bad day.
the_klenzer wrote:
And finally.... if you are drunk enough, and your buddy dares you...
just tell yourself "if it's good enough for Les Stroud..."

Post Reply

Return to “General Firearms Discussion”