Hello from Van Buren AR

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

jwilson85
Favorite Zombie Movies: zombie land

Hello from Van Buren AR

Post by jwilson85 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:19 am

hey guy and gals ive been lurking a while and finally decided to join .
would just like to take a few to introduce myself.name is john im 25 will be 26 the 29th,ive been doin a lot of studying for the last month or so on prepping and ive been doing survival a lot longer. i was a in the scouts that helped with a lot of that part for many years, along with a lot of research.

my wife and have a few friends on board of this with us,in the Fort smith ar area,i have a lot to learn on prepping and i am far from ready.

I am/was a auto mechanic by trade and certified till a severe back injury put a hinder on a lot of my things in life in may a 2010 i have surgery set up finally for jan 5th workers comp if yal have ever had anything to do with them then you know. im a car and weapons enthusiast im very knowledgeable, know how to work on and use both very well.one of my best friends owns a weapons manufacturing company in oklahoma so that helps with that...and the weapons training i have received

Im glad to have stumbled up onto this forum greatly for it having a lot of info as well and hopefully there are more of yal around my area.i look forward to learning more,and chatting with yal..

thanks for your time further info...also please excuse my poor typing...its not my strong point. john
With it or on it
http://www.lokiweaponsystems.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Roguebama
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later

Re: Hello from Van Buren AR

Post by Roguebama » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Great to meet you Van Buren! Hope to see you all sometime!
Things can always get worse..... Image ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

T-Baggin98
Favorite Zombie Movies: Resident Evil, Zombieland, 28 days later

Post by T-Baggin98 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:03 am

Welcome! I'm up in your area with work a lot and I also have friends and family up that way. Very nice area. Just curious but what is the name of your friends company?

Hate to hear about your back, hope everything goes well!

jwilson85
Favorite Zombie Movies: zombie land

Post by jwilson85 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:33 am

T-Baggin98 wrote:Welcome! I'm up in your area with work a lot and I also have friends and family up that way. Very nice area. Just curious but what is the name of your friends company?

Hate to hear about your back, hope everything goes well!
thank you and its loki weapon systems
With it or on it
http://www.lokiweaponsystems.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Introductions”