Latest & Greatest Welcome Wagon Info Udated 10/27 10:52 a.m.

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

shrapnel
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator
Location: Aboard Baron von Counterculture's groovy purple dirigible, glaring down through a monocle.

Re: Latest & Greatest Welcome Wagon Info Udated 10/27 10:52

Post by shrapnel » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:39 am

People with snarky things to say about the welcome wagon, or those who post it, are more than welcome to PM the mods about it. That said, please do try and refrain from debating the topic in intro threads.
OTTB wrote:"What's that you're wearing?"
"This? Oh, just my rabies hat."
shrapnel wrote:Darling, I would never fondle your sphenoid.
Dr. Cox wrote: People aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings.
JamesCannon wrote:Shrapnel, if you were a superhero, you'd be Captain Buzzkill Peener Pain.

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:06 am

Please PM me any comments and proposed resolutions.
I will get with the team and we can make revisions.

Thanks for the heads up.
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

dngrchk
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, Dawn Of The Dead (2004), Walking Dead (Series, Season 1)

Post by dngrchk » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 pm

First time here, although I've always considered myself one of the "aware ones" when it comes to being prepared for the big Z.A. You guys do great work and I'd like to grab some of my fellow Long Islanders from Northern New York chapter and see if we had enough for our own chapter. Being on an isolated island as we are especially from such a large metropolis as NYC, it would behoove us to band together. Keep strong and lets carry on!!

dngrchk
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days, Dawn Of The Dead (2004), Walking Dead (Series, Season 1)

Post by dngrchk » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:58 pm

First time here, although I've always considered myself one of the "aware ones" when it comes to being prepared for the big Z.A. You guys do great work and I'd like to grab some of my fellow Long Islanders from Northern New York chapter and see if we had enough for our own chapter. Being on an isolated island as we are especially from such a large metropolis as NYC, it would behoove us to band together. Keep strong and lets carry on!!

Crazyman

Post by Crazyman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Random idea that may or may not be fueled by the homemade beer I brewed and am now drinking...ZS chapter for active military members? I move too much to really "belong" to any of the current chapters, so I'll submit this idea to the floor, let me know what you all think.

-Cheers
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

jackie

Post by jackie » Mon May 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi My name is Jackie,
I found your website through another website that was selling survival gear. I am a prepper, and a serious survivalist ...I do believe in my heart something is
fast approaching, but cannot put my finger on it yet, BUT I Will! I really believe it will be a very serious economic downturn first, which will lead to our demise. But I could be wrong...Anyway I want to share my thoughts and opinions with others who think like me. Glad to be here!

Jackie

GDTwinkie

Post by GDTwinkie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:02 pm

I've been a lurker for a while, decided it was time to have an account.

Cromlech

Post by Cromlech » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Good day to you all, new member here. :mrgreen:
I have lurked for a little bit, and have now decided to join up. I first learned of this place through AR15.COM. :crazy:
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt,
run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.

T_Ro7

Post by T_Ro7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 pm

NEW CHAPTER ON LONG ISLAND would be a brilliant thing. I'm not too sure how to exactly work this forum but I'm pretty big into being prepared and helping others! So I think starting a new chapter for the island would be GREAT considering we really are secluded from anyone else being we're...well, on an island.... If something were to go down while we're here... we'd be stuck. No one to save us, no where for us to go... I'd love to start something up or join a chapter here if someone's already begun one! =] <3

airballrad
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member

Post by airballrad » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:23 am

T_Ro7 wrote:NEW CHAPTER ON LONG ISLAND would be a brilliant thing.
Hello, and welcome to ZS. :)

All you need to know about starting a chapter (or at least a good place to start) can be found here:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... 06&t=72419

Consider stopping by the Introductions forum and telling us a bit about yourself:
http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=10

NoAm
ZS Chapter Volunteer
ZS Chapter Volunteer
Favorite Zombie Movies: Contagion, Carriers, Zombieland, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Resident Evil (s), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later

Post by NoAm » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:46 am

airballrad wrote:

All you need to know about starting a chapter (or at least a good place to start) can be found here:

Consider stopping by the Introductions forum and telling us a bit about yourself:
Thanks airballard, be careful or you might work yourself into a volunteer position. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :lol:
That statement would hold true if there weren't already representation in T_Ro7's area. :wink:
ZSC007 covers the Long Island area. We have to keep a 2 hour radius on the chapters.
Here is link to their forum http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=75
Here is a link to their FB page http://www.facebook.com/ZSCNY
or you can email them at zsc007@zombiehunters.org
<3 NoAm
ZSC025 President
Check out this months newsletter To see how to save on food storage
ZS Chapter VolunteerHave questions about starting a chapter?●Want to find other ZS members in your area? Looking for other ZS members to start a chapter with? Check here first New Chapter Coordination Questions or email us at [url=mailto://chapters@zombiehunters.org]chapters@zombiehunters.org[/url]

T_Ro7

Post by T_Ro7 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:51 am

NoAm wrote:
airballrad wrote:

Thanks airballard, be careful or you might work yourself into a volunteer position. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :lol:
That statement would hold true if there weren't already representation in T_Ro7's area. :wink:
ZSC007 covers the Long Island area. We have to keep a 2 hour radius on the chapters.
Here is link to their forum http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=75
Here is a link to their FB page http://www.facebook.com/ZSCNY
or you can email them at zsc007@zombiehunters.org
<3 NoAm
Yayyyy, thank you both! Super exciting there's already a chapter on the island! Haha, hopefully it's not all of the way west towards the city; I'm way east. If they're only within a 2 hour radius I just might have to start one up... haha thanks again! I'll get to the introduction page for sure. :)

Kochman
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead - 2004

Post by Kochman » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

GDTwinkie wrote:I've been a lurker for a while, decided it was time to have an account.
I doubt you will see this message but your AV rocks!

Xmael

Post by Xmael » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Howdy

hiperlethal

greetings from southern illinois

Post by hiperlethal » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Harrisburg to be spcific. but for now i must sleep. the coal mines will do that to ya.

johnhop

Post by johnhop » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 pm

This is funny but my wife has really gotten into zombie stuff and she's kind of pulled me in. I think it's got to be from watching the walking dead. I wanted to get her some funny zombie gifts and I found this website online. It's pretty cool for any zombie lovers so I wanted to share. Here it is.:

http://www.squidoo.com/best-gifts-for-zombie-lovers

jodyann1960

Post by jodyann1960 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 pm

hey I saw a 2 hour sort of documentary on the History channel...kinda spooky considering my 15 year old has been telling me to get prepared for a couple of years now. I kinda blew him off thinking he was overexagerrating, but after watching that I decided to get onto your website and actually do some research. I was surprised as to how many of my friends and relatives that are ready to get involved in a readiness squad. I thought they would think I had one to many at the local bar. So here I am looking into this ZS and looking for oh..idk.....maybe some help/training in getting something started..so here I am!!! :?:

Diveshootroll

Post by Diveshootroll » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 pm

So I am introducing myself, I have 5 years military experience, 10 years LEO, 3 years contractor not the building kind. Always looking for like minded people and training ideas. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jmcclesk

Post by jmcclesk » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Just seeing if I can still post here have not been on in a long time.

Return to “Introductions”