Hello from Northwest Arkansas!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

t0mills

Hello from Northwest Arkansas!

Post by t0mills » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join up. I really like this forum, and look forward to contributing. I'm gradually building up my arsenal and emergency supplies. I've got a pretty good start so far.

I also own a small business, that specializes in Product Design & Engineering. I've made everything from Robotics parts, to custom bracketry used in the Medical field, to Weapons Accessories. I've got a few designs for weapons accessories that I think you all might enjoy, but I'm waiting to hear back from the Admins on the board, to make sure it's ok to post up a few pics. I'm not trying to spam!

Anywho, that's my little introduction. Hopefully I can be of some help on here. :D

Tim

Heart of the Moon

Re: Hello from Northwest Arkansas!

Post by Heart of the Moon » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Welcome to ZS!

I can't believe no one else has jumped on this post yet. I for one am looking forward to seeing at what you have. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. =)
I kick ass for the Lord!
foehunter wrote: I have done something stupid.

Learn about something else important http://www.LutheranYouthMinistries.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dash Riprock
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the dead, shaun of the dead, the evil dead, pretty much anything with "Dead" in it and directed by Romero works for me.

Post by Dash Riprock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:32 pm

hello,
good to see more NWA`ers here on the forums. check out the 004 NWA chapter below on the main index page and say hi. would love to see some of your designs as well.

Fenris

Post by Fenris » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Welcome from the river-city, Ft Smith!

-fenris-
"How quickly a man takes on the qualities of darkness. Men who live by night; the soldier, the thief, the traveller by night, the vagabond... theirs is a different way of thinking, and they do not fear the dark nor what may come upon them by night because they themselves are of the night, a part of it." ~louis lamour

jamec9869

Post by jamec9869 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

tocnaza

Post by tocnaza » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:13 pm

hi all!

good to see more NWA`ers here on the forums. check out the 004 NWA chapter below on the main index page and say hi. would love to see some of your designs as well.

regards,

thaliadaniels

Post by thaliadaniels » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:03 pm

Welcome!

Return to “Introductions”