Hello

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Post Reply
ohyouknow
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 am

Hello

Post by ohyouknow » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

been browsing for a minute....thought i would register and say hello. Lots of interesting material here lol

User avatar
nasonguy
* * *
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, I Am Legend (original one).
Location: Southern AZ

Re: Hello

Post by nasonguy » Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Welcome from AZ.
Browse over to the rules, they will keep you here and not banned, haha.

Where you from?
Shameless Plug:
>>> One Photo a Day <<<
Kommander wrote:
Hoot Harrington wrote:Kids, pizzas, same thing.
Well they are both tasty.

User avatar
midgetyaz
* * * * *
Posts: 2799
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:22 pm

Re: Hello

Post by midgetyaz » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 am

I have to say that you have the best screen name ever.

"Who posted that?"

"ohyouknow"

"No, that's why I'm asking"

It's just brilliant!
bonanacrom wrote:That made no sense at all. I think it was meant to make me dumber, and it worked.

User avatar
dogbane
* * * * *
Posts: 14380
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:44 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: the usual ones
Location: Dogbane Patch, Carolina Piedmont

Re: Hello

Post by dogbane » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 am

midgetyaz wrote:I have to say that you have the best screen name ever.

"Who posted that?"

"ohyouknow"

"No, that's why I'm asking"

It's just brilliant!
We also have a "justsomeguy".

"ohyouknow was talking to justsomeguy..."
Mostly not here anymore.

User avatar
midgetyaz
* * * * *
Posts: 2799
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:22 pm

Re: Hello

Post by midgetyaz » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:36 am

They should totally be friends and derail threads together!
bonanacrom wrote:That made no sense at all. I think it was meant to make me dumber, and it worked.

ohyouknow
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 am

Re: Hello

Post by ohyouknow » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 am

nasonguy wrote:Welcome from AZ.
Browse over to the rules, they will keep you here and not banned, haha.

Where you from?
im from georgia home of the paranoid redneck...should fit in :D

User avatar
nasonguy
* * *
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 pm
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, I Am Legend (original one).
Location: Southern AZ

Re: Hello

Post by nasonguy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:40 am

Haha, we're not paranoid rednecks here, we're just dehydrated-to-the-point-of-hallucination rednecks....
Shameless Plug:
>>> One Photo a Day <<<
Kommander wrote:
Hoot Harrington wrote:Kids, pizzas, same thing.
Well they are both tasty.

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”