Naked as a....

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

jaybird
Favorite Zombie Movies: the entire Dead' series

Naked as a....

Post by jaybird » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:18 am

Hey there, everyone. I just got here a while ago. I found you guys while looking for some Z-fics. I stumbled across you on wikipedia believe it or not. I also have an interest in various forms of preparedness (mainly basic disasters and wartime sitches), but have always loved romero's z-flicks (I used watch dawn of the dead when I was 10 :shock: ). You seem to have a whole bunch of what I'm looking for in the way of tips and entertaining stories about what may be the most potentially horrifying disaster short of imminent knowledge of entropy :lol: . Anyway, glad to be here.
" Memory is like a knife. It can hurt you."-Lady Murasaki, Hannibal Rising

" Civility must be rewarded...or else there's no use for it. There's no use for it, at all...."- Dr. Logan, DOTD

jaybird

Re: Naked as a....

Post by jaybird » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:31 pm

(In English accent) Hellllloooooooooooo! echo

" Civility must be rewarded...or else there's no use for it. There's no use for it, at all...."- Dr. Logan, DOTD

MrBlasty

Post by MrBlasty » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 pm

(In American accent) Helllooooooooooo!

Welcome to the boards.

Big and Daft

Post by Big and Daft » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:19 pm

jaybird wrote:(In English accent) Hellllloooooooooooo! echo
Using my powers of deduction, it appears you're English - if you still live in the UK, drop by This Thread and meet the rest of the UK crew. There are also a few dates that have been arranged for meet-ups, have a scan.

Oh and welcome from damp and cold Manchester!

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys! No, I'm not english. I'm Tennessean. I'm Irish mostly if that helps any. I'm just playing around with your accent to make a 28 days later joke. I would like to visit, though. When I scrape together enough cash, I may pay ya'll a visit. We can annoy Stephen Hawking together :lol: . I'm a new ZS'er, and I wonder which chapter would be best for me.

Diesel2
Favorite Zombie Movies: All of them with the slow runners 8-)

Post by Diesel2 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:09 pm

Welcome from Canada...eh!!
Nth90 wrote: "If you look at much of the data posted here things could get bumpy but not eat the household cat bumpy."

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:22 pm

Greetings from dudley do-right, Yay (makes swaying gestures like kermit)!! :D Thanks for saying hey or eh! I haven't talked one of ya'll in a good while so this should be fun (don't worry, I know mounties don't really still wear the campaign hats, black dress pants, and red shirt except ceremonial functions, and most of ya'll whom say "eh" are having a bit of fun with public perceptions of the place...much like us southerners saying ya'll instead of you all; it's our own private joke :lol: ). Nice to meet you too.

MilknCheese

Post by MilknCheese » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Heeeeeellllloooooo!

(I am attempting to trump your 28 Days Later quote with a similar Day of the Dead reference. For full effect you must mentally insert the megaphone reverb yourself).
“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it.”

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:27 pm

I know just what you mean :lol: . I'll even help,( moaning noise of undead upon hearing helicopter blades).

jaybird

Post by jaybird » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:31 pm

By the by, i wish to clarify that just because I have the word naked in my post title I'm neither a nudist or some kind of perv or anything. I just wanted to have fun with a common phrase in my neck of the woods :D

Return to “Introductions”