New Guy

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

ednemo

New Guy

Post by ednemo » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:55 am

Hello everybody.

I came across this site while looking up some information on zombies. I had a similar idea for a website and since it is already out there, decided to jump on board instead of start one myself. Looks good! I am a gun/knife nut and survivalist from Richmond VA. I practice constantly with my guns and weapons as well as practice and teach PUC fighting.

I look forward to seeing what you guys are all about. I was happy to note that your discussions on weapons and techniques was better thought out than your average "zombie activist". I even saw a pic of a guys weapons containing a footmans war-hammer. Excellent Idea! I had the same one...Great looking site, I think I will enjoy my time here. I also post at SDF and Bladeforums under the same name...if your curious. If anyone is in the Richmond, VA area, let me know.

MSN: mrnemo13@hotmail.com Nemo

-Ed

bgaesop

Post by bgaesop » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:32 pm

Hiya. Sounds like you'll fit in perfectly, welcome!

Mugwug
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Post by Mugwug » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:16 pm

Welcome, does sort of sound like you've come to the right place.... :D

Coal-Cracker

Post by Coal-Cracker » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:34 pm

welcome.

What's "PUC" fighting?

ghostface

Post by ghostface » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:21 am

Welcome. There is at least one person from the Richmond area on the boards, though he's been a bit quiet lately...
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own...

Bear_B

Post by Bear_B » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:12 pm

Welcome...

PUC fighting? :?:

A fancy word for Hockey? :?

ednemo

Post by ednemo » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:37 pm

PUC means Practical Unarmed Combat. I studied and taught martial arts for years. PUC is just non-traditional, fighting techniques. I mainly focus on elbows and knees, open hand strikes, and grappling with specific results in mind.

randomusername
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by randomusername » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:53 pm

Welcome aboard!

Return to “Introductions”