Just another newbie saying hi

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

TOGLE

Just another newbie saying hi

Post by TOGLE » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:18 pm

Greetings from the Great Smoky Mountains. I've been a "lurker" on this site for several months. Just wanted to say how impressed I am on its structure and organization. The knowledge base is indispensable as well as the commentary/comradery of the forums. I have learned a lot from ZS and being able to read the insights of others on so many of my key interests has been a valued tool. My 2 cents is usually worth about a penny----but I still look forward to be able to join the discussion.

CLIFF NOTE VERSION:

Hi and thanks

kyle
ZS Board Member
ZS Board Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead, Wild Zero, Dawn of the Dead (original), Shaun of the Dead, Dellamorte Dellamore (The Cemetery Man), Braindead, Return of the Living Dead

Post by kyle » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:10 pm

Welcome. I'm glad some of this has been helpful.
Zombie Squad - "We can handle it from here. We've talked about this on the Internet."

bgaesop

Post by bgaesop » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:59 pm

Hi. I like this cliff's notes idea, you guys post too often for me to read...stuff...

Cliff's notes version:HI Shut up you other people!

TOGLE

Post by TOGLE » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:19 am

actually my wife makes me do it because I have a tendencey to ramble. Often the train-of-though highway has so many off ramps I get lost until I have to pull my think-thang over and ask a synapsis "what was I talking about, and how did I get off the subjuct of 9mm handguns and on to H. R. Puffinstuff?"

CLIFF NOTE VERSION

Thanks, it comes in handy

Return to “Introductions”