I have returned

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Cymro
Location: Fayetteville Refugee currently bunkered in Wilmington, NC, USA

I have returned

Post by Cymro » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:23 am

I have been long in the wilderness, my people. I have travelled far and seen much; yes, these are the stories I will tell around our campfire.

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some old friend and making some new ones. In the meantime: ask me anything.
"Young men, beware of murder. It may lead to theft and, from there, to telling lies."
Alphonse Allais

Standing invite to all ZSers: If you're ever down Carolina way, the first round's on me.

woodsghost

Re: I have returned

Post by woodsghost » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:50 am

Welcome back! Care to share anything about the places you have been?

And what are you currently preparing for? What are some of your interests?
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Cymro
Location: Fayetteville Refugee currently bunkered in Wilmington, NC, USA

Re: I have returned

Post by Cymro » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:10 am

woodsghost wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:50 am
Welcome back! Care to share anything about the places you have been?

And what are you currently preparing for? What are some of your interests?
Thank you, thank you. You've done wonders with the place in my absence; it's going well in here.

I'm still living in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence. My city was an island; supplies were coming in by ship in a first for US disaster relief. I have a lot to say about that, and I'll be doling out what I learned as I process it myself.

As for now, I've been living a sustainable urban life for a few years: small house, garden, rainwater collection, the works. I'd like to make the move to off-grid living, but that's going to be a three-to-five year project.

As for my interests: I like firearms and books and gardening and alcohol and a few other things. If you want to talk about any of that, just message me.
"Young men, beware of murder. It may lead to theft and, from there, to telling lies."
Alphonse Allais

Standing invite to all ZSers: If you're ever down Carolina way, the first round's on me.

Return to “Introductions”