Noob here , lets get this over with.

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

JF89
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido , Dead Set (tv show) ,28 days/weeks later.

Noob here , lets get this over with.

Post by JF89 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:26 pm

First of all im from Eastern Oregon(the rural part... we dont inhale unicorn farts on this side of the state) I enjoy long walks on the beach,Telletubbies and shooting stuff with evil black rifles. Most of my posts are gear/gun talk since im a gun nut and find the rest of my prepping rather boring(but still important). Ive been a member on several of the bigger survival forums but have kind of just drifted away from most of it due to the tone and the need for everyone to be puffy chested overly sensitive know it alls...and I have no problems with being "jumped in" if thats required.

JeeperCreeper
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Twilight... making zombies of our future generations

Re: Noob here , lets get this over with.

Post by JeeperCreeper » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Interrogation time: Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

They see me trollin', they hatin'.... keyboardin' tryna catch me typin' dirty
Halfapint wrote:There are some exceptions like myself and jeepercreeper.... but we are the forum asshats. We protect our positions with gusto
zero11010 wrote:The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

raptor
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Post by raptor » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Welcome to the forum.

JF89
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Fido , Dead Set (tv show) ,28 days/weeks later.

Post by JF89 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:56 pm

JeeperCreeper wrote:Interrogation time: Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

Man...I thought this was going to be multiple choice questions. Well my dads been dead for quite a few years so he isnt doing much anymore and you lose "cool points" for posting Arnie stuff, I heard this place was supposed to be pretty "PG 13" about stuff then you go and post that trash...some peoples kids...

woodsghost

Post by woodsghost » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Eh. I kinda think the PG-13 stuff was the old days. And some trolls. A lot of them come through and life gets interesting. I'll spare you the details, but the aftermath can be found decorating the halls.

But most of us are here to learn how to survive the Apocalypse. Or the next natural or civil disaster. We say what needs to be said and how it needs to be said. And really, surviving the Apocalypse will probably be more boring than the movies. But real life tends to be that way. So occasionally we break out the assless chaps and play with our big black....rifles. Some of us just have big black rifles.

And honestly, I've always been a fan of unicorn farts.
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

Return to “Introductions”