Hello from the great white north.

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

The Mighty Quinn

Hello from the great white north.

Post by The Mighty Quinn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Hello all,

I'm just checking this out. Was thinking on starting a chapter up here in the Whitehorse YT. Canada and a side branch in Dawson City, YT. Saw that there was one in southern Ontario, Canada. Many people have shown interest up here for a faction.

Grew up in the north, mostly in the bush, cut off from society, on a self sustainable farm. No access to any roads. Can only get there by boat, snow machine, helicopter or very small planes. (Sixty mile river, south of Dawson city, YT.) So I've learnt the major importance of being prepared, having knowledge and to have the correct supplies for every situation. Can live quite comfortable with no running water or electricity.

Being in the bush, I've learnt all types of survive techniques in extreme weathers. Grew up learning the flora and fauna of my area. How to build shelters of all types, as well as tools and weapons from scratch. Know how to trap, track, hunt and fish. Agriculture and animal husbandry. Proficient at advance wilderness first aid. How to identify edible/medical plants from the bad ones. How to make fire from nothing. How to purify water in many ways. How to use many weapons proficiently. Guerrilla techniques. How to make explosives from scratch from common items. How to use many things as a guide like a compass in the wilderness. Can build and tare down camps with ease for mobility.

Many people have such skills here in the Yukon. I believe a faction up here would be beneficial for all. Specially the trade of information to become the best you can be.

We do have the Canadian Rangers up here. Who are a bunch of F-ing hard cores and great people. And I thought, with ZS up here as well, we all could collaborate together. Trade info, knowledge, and to basically help each other to help and make the world safer.

Cheers,
The Might Quinn.

Shotzee
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 weeks/days
original dotd
house of the dead

Re: Hello from the great white north.

Post by Shotzee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 pm

4CRPG. Some good dudes.

Nice to see another canadian!
"Your friend's dead, and Meryn Trant's not, 'cause Trant had armor. And a big fucking sword."- The Hound

Horatio_Tyllis
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead 2004
Special Dead
Dead before Dawn 3d

Post by Horatio_Tyllis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Welcome from ZSC003 down in Southern Ontario. :) It would be beyond awesome if you could get a chapter off the ground.
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zimmy wrote:Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:47 am

Welcome glad to have you! Always great to have more people from the great white north!
Horatio_Tyllis wrote:Welcome from ZSC003 down in Southern Ontario. :) It would be beyond awesome if you could get a chapter off the ground.
Also great to see you back Horatio
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Horatio_Tyllis
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead 2004
Special Dead
Dead before Dawn 3d

Post by Horatio_Tyllis » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 am

Thanks. I drop in from time to time but rarely post. :)
Winter driving guide: http://zombiehunters.org/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=82858" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zimmy wrote:Intelligent safety conscious fireman snuffing telekinetic golems?
Our heroes are doomed without Gyrojet pistols firing antimatter tipped rockets!

Return to “Introductions”