Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Morgan Bale
Favorite Zombie Movies: Spawn (1997), The Night Flier (1997), Blade (1998), Equilibrium (2001), 28 Days Later (2002), Reign of Fire (2002), Dawn of the Dead (2004), 30 Days of Night (2007), The Horde (2008), Stake Land (2010).

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Post by Morgan Bale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:25 am

Hi there. My name is Antonio and I write from Italy. I have... "created"... a personal "super zombie killer" outfit and I would like to show it to you. Where can I post it? :) Thanks for the attention.

Stercutus

Re: Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Post by Stercutus » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:19 am

Welcome, feel free to post that under gear.
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be rememberèd—
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Post by majorhavoc » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:22 am

Hi Antonio. Welcome to Zombie Squad and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. If you have pictures of your super zombie killer outfit, I'd upload those to a photo hosting site like photobucket and then insert the picture links into a new topic here at Zombie Squad using the [IMG] function in the forum's text draft mode.

Zombie Squad is primarily oriented towards the serious subject of emergency preparation, with zombies used as a humorous metaphor for any kind of real life natural or man-made disaster. Since your super zombie killer outfit sounds like it's more fantasy-oriented, I highly recommend you create this new post in the "Zombie Combat Tactics" subforum, so it'll be received and viewed in the spirit I think you intend.

Morgan Bale
Favorite Zombie Movies: Spawn (1997), The Night Flier (1997), Blade (1998), Equilibrium (2001), 28 Days Later (2002), Reign of Fire (2002), Dawn of the Dead (2004), 30 Days of Night (2007), The Horde (2008), Stake Land (2010).

Post by Morgan Bale » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:31 am

majorhavoc wrote:Since your super zombie killer outfit sounds like it's more fantasy-oriented, I highly recommend you create this new post in the "Zombie Combat Tactics" subforum, so it'll be received and viewed in the spirit I think you intend.
Done it :)

Return to “Introductions”