New member into this commuity!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

joshcope4
Spammer
Spammer

New member into this commuity!

Post by joshcope4 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:26 am

Hello bro,

I am newbie here. I would like to say hello to all of you guys.

Thanks!

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Re: New member into this commuity!

Post by ZombieGranny » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Welcome!
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality.
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Welcome, what brings you here? What are your interest?
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

joshcope4
Spammer
Spammer

Post by joshcope4 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Thank you so much dear. Glad to get your reply here.

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 am

I smell somethin'......

My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by MPMalloy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 am

teotwaki wrote:I smell somethin'......

Have you encountered 'web design'?

joshcope4
Spammer
Spammer

Post by joshcope4 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:23 am

Thanks to all of you guys here. Glad to get your reply. Hope I could learn from this community. :)

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 am

joshcope4 wrote:Thanks to all of you guys here. Glad to get your reply. Hope I could learn from this community. :)
Newbie-ish dear. I am thanking your gladness. Now reply for hoping said community responsiveness.

:roll:

ZombieGranny
Favorite Zombie Movies: eh - heck with it, I'm not leaving - I like it here, and the regular folks like me being here.

Post by ZombieGranny » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:50 am

Why is this person being labeled a spammer?
and to the point of putting one in his/her avatar?!
That is rude.
People are TOLD to make an introduction post in this forum.
-
There is NO spam here whatsoever, I merely get the impression that English is not the poster's first language.
Spammers usually make a bunch of posts simultaneously in multiple forums and then leave, that also is not happening.
Give the guy a break.
Geez
If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an ax, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
-
Preps buy us time. Time to learn how and time to remember how. Time to figure out what is a want, what is a need.

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:20 pm

ZombieGranny wrote:Why is this person being labeled a spammer?
and to the point of putting one in his/her avatar?!
That is rude.
People are TOLD to make an introduction post in this forum.
-
There is NO spam here whatsoever, I merely get the impression that English is not the poster's first language.
Spammers usually make a bunch of posts simultaneously in multiple forums and then leave, that also is not happening.
Give the guy a break.
Geez

Hi ZG,

if you looked at all of the posts when they were typed in they had a link to some cheap-o axe or something. Note that in my thread on canvas versus synthetic tents our friend joshcope4 posted:

"Those are really good tent. Looks so cute and nice. But for me when I go for travel or a big tour don't hesitate to pack my all of the necessary things like- foods, knife, water, axe and other necessary things. Axe is the most important thing for me because I need to cut out small trees to build my tent cute and fresh."

Note emphasis on "axe".

In this thread Halfapint asked for more info and joshcope4 replies:

"Thank you so much dear. Glad to get your reply here."

I am sure the mods also looked at the origins of joshcope4's IP and similarities to other recent spam sources.

ZombieGranny

Post by ZombieGranny » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:35 pm

I had looked on the 23rd before I posted, to see if there was anything 'spammy' and there wasn't at that time.
I'm glad you posted the explanation, as others looking at his posts as they stand now wouldn't see any spam either.
Perhaps in future, something like "SPAM REMOVED" could be added at the time.
Last edited by ZombieGranny on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:48 pm

ZombieGranny wrote:I had looked on the 23rd before I posted, to see if there was anything 'spammy' and there wasn't at that time.
I'm glad you posted the explanation, as others looking at his posts as they stand now wouldn't see any spam either.

In my (short) time here at ZS I have seen the mods bend over backwards to get a newcomer (HokieCake comes to mind) every possible chance to behave and contribute. The general membership wrote Hokie-Troll off pretty fast. When I see someone like joshcope4 banned so quickly I figure the mods had pretty solid information and thank them for one less member polluting good threads with 'bot-babble :mrgreen: .

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:55 pm

FYI that "joshcope4" just showed up on an offroad forum as "Stanton344" and most of his posts use the same wording and usually get the topic of axe worked into the post. Profile says he is from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Return to “Introductions”