Knife User from Seattle

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

pakkayu

Knife User from Seattle

Post by pakkayu » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:45 pm

I teach Pencak Silat. It's an Indonesian martial art. We do a lot of things with knives. Some of the blades we use are big like the Golok, others are small like the Pisau. My favorite is the Kerambit, IT is more or less, the heart of the art I teach. Our Kerambit is very different from the ones you usually see, it has a short heavy, thick blade. So it's more like a small axe blade than a knife.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Re: Knife User from Seattle

Post by Halfapint » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Welcome from South Seattle!
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

woodsghost

Post by woodsghost » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Well you will have to show off pics of your karambit some time.

We have a good bunch of people active out in the PNW. I, for one, am a Nebraskan. But welcome anyway!!!
*Remember: I'm just a guy on the internet :)
*Don't go to stupid places with stupid people & do stupid things.
*Be courteous. Look normal. Be in bed by 10'clock.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by MPMalloy » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 pm

woodsghost wrote:Well you will have to show off pics of your karambit some time.

We have a good bunch of people active out in the PNW. I, for one, am a Nebraskan. But welcome anyway!!!
I had no idea you are that close. Cool!

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:01 am

woodsghost wrote:Well you will have to show off pics of your karambit some time.

ZS05 is very active just not on this forum since it's all but disowned by the corporate. We have a few splinter groups who don't like the "no politics", some who left for TX, and others who use ZS as a recruiter. Either way ZS05 is very active. Summergeddon is this weekend for us.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Dabster

Post by Dabster » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 am

Welcome from Spokane. Looking forward to pics!
Shiney side out... Shiney side out...

Ellywick

Post by Ellywick » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:26 am

Welcome!
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl..." "You find someone to carry you."

"She's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true."

Return to “Introductions”