Hi everyone!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Antonio94
Favorite Zombie Movies: The Walking Dead, I am Legend, Resident Evil

Hi everyone!

Post by Antonio94 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Antonio, 23 years old. Though I enjoy survival games genre, to be honest I don't watch much zombies/survival movies. Generally I enjoy survival games more than movies, some of my favorite are: Resident Evil (probably RE 4 is my most favorite since it's my first RE. However, RE 5 and RE 6 aren't really my thing. RE 7 looks awesome but I haven't had chance to try it out), Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising (though its sequels aren't equally good), Dying Light.
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

MPMalloy
ZS Member
ZS Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: I cannot watch zombie flicks anymore. The violence & gore disturbs me.

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by MPMalloy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:28 am

Welcome!
Matthew Paul Malloy
Veteran: USAR, USA, IAANG.

Dragon Savers!
Golden Dragons!
Tropic Lightning!
Duty! Honor! Country!

"When society is experiencing severe disruptions, or is being completely interrupted, people have the responsibility to handle their own and their nearest relatives' fundamental needs for a while."

Ellywick

Post by Ellywick » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:08 am

Welcome, Antonio! Survival games are fun to play, especially the RE franchise and Dying Light. Really scary, but I'm kind of a wimp about the horror genre. What's really cool about ZS is that you can learn a lot about survival in real life, whether it is a hypothetical zombie apocalypse or a tornado. Hope you enjoy reading all the great info on here and participating on the threads :D
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl..." "You find someone to carry you."

"She's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true."

Chicago Zombie
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The only bad zombie movie is an unwatched zombie movie...(& American Zombie, Dead Country, Zombiez, Dead Clowns....)

Post by Chicago Zombie » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:30 am

Welcome! from Chicagoland :D
ZSC:020 Chapter Officer. IL, WI, or IN resident? Please stop by the ZSC:020 Chicagoland Forum!
CERT & RACES member.
ZS Hall of Fame!
ZS Wiki
Free Prepper Ebooks
May is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome awareness month!
"You can't always decide what happens to you, but you can decide how you react."

Return to “Introductions”