New Here, from Coldwater, MI

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

VicRattlehead

New Here, from Coldwater, MI

Post by VicRattlehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Hey everyone. I'm excited to start posting and getting to know all of you. I'm trying to start a serious zombie prepping group called Z.A.P on Facebook, so message me if you're interested. Anyway, I'm too broke to afford firearms at the moment but I've been putting together two bug out bags and practicing bushcraft bureaucracy and wilderness survival.

Hokicake
BANNED

Re: New Here, from Coldwater, MI

Post by Hokicake » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WELL FROM WUT I'VE BEEN TOLD THERE'S NOT TO MUCH TALK OF REAL ZOMBIE PREPPING ON THIS FORUM, THEY SAY IT'S MORE NATURAL DISASTER PREPPING BUT I'M INTO PREPPING FOR ZOMBIES MAINLY SO WE CAN BE ON THE SAME TEAM. I RECENTLY GOT AN AWESUM SWORD THAT'S SO SHARP AND GOES WOOOSH WHEN I SWING IT. COST ME KINDA A LOT BUT IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT. I FIGURED THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR ZOMBIE DEFENSE SINCE YOU CAN'T ALWAYS RELY ON GUNS CAUSE THEY RUN OUT OF BULLETS.

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Hokicake wrote:YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WELL FROM WUT I'VE BEEN TOLD THERE'S NOT TO MUCH TALK OF REAL ZOMBIE PREPPING ON THIS FORUM, THEY SAY IT'S MORE NATURAL DISASTER PREPPING BUT I'M INTO PREPPING FOR ZOMBIES MAINLY SO WE CAN BE ON THE SAME TEAM.
If you're interested in joining the group, it's facebook. Only two right now.

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:04 pm

HMMMMM I'M NOT VERY ACTIVE ON FACEBOOK, I'M MORE OF A TWITTERER AND INSTRAGRAMER

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:13 pm

LETS SEE WUT YOU GOT!
HERE'S MY ZOMBIE ARSENAL, NOT REALLY EVERYTHING WAS INTENDED FOR ZOMBIES, THOSE ARE SOME OF MY DEFENSE PISTOLS. THE SWORD AND THE RIFLE AND THE .22CAL MOSSBERG TACTICAL PISTOL THINGY ARE THE THINGS I SPECIFICITY GOT FOR ZOMBIES
multiple image upload

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:15 pm

I dont know how to post images lol

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:17 pm

UPLOAD HERE http://imgbb.com/ OR WHATEVER IMAGE HOSTING SITE AND THEN COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IT ON HERE

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 pm

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Hokicake
BANNED

Post by Hokicake » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 pm

are you a military person? I see military bags. are you just a young person? What other tools do you want?

VicRattlehead

Post by VicRattlehead » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:11 pm

I'm not in the military, I just love military gear.

Halfapint
Favorite Zombie Movies: all?

Post by Halfapint » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Welcome! Firearms are important. However bullets taste like shit, and are low on calories. Food and water are more important.
JeeperCreeper wrote:I like huge dicks, Halfapint, so you are OK in my book.... hahaha
Spazzy wrote:Tell ya what... If Zombies attack and the world ends I'll hook tandem toddlers to a plow if it means I'll be able to eat...

Ellywick

Post by Ellywick » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:22 am

Vic, welcome! I am a newish member as well. There is lots of great information on here to peruse about self-sufficiency, being more prepared for disasters, and general interesting conversation.
Halfapint wrote:Welcome! Firearms are important. However bullets taste like shit, and are low on calories. Food and water are more important.
Very true!!!
"When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't crawl..." "You find someone to carry you."

"She's tore up plenty, but she'll fly true."

teotwaki
ZS Member
ZS Member

Post by teotwaki » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:25 pm

VicRattlehead wrote:Hey everyone. I'm excited to start posting and getting to know all of you. I'm trying to start a serious zombie prepping group called Z.A.P on Facebook, so message me if you're interested. Anyway, I'm too broke to afford firearms at the moment but I've been putting together two bug out bags and practicing bushcraft bureaucracy and wilderness survival.

Welcome aboard Vic! There is fun to be had and much to be learned here. Lesson #1 is ignoring the trolls typing in all caps and run-on sentences bereft of any meaningful effort at punctuation. :v:
My adventures and pictures are on my blog http://suntothenorth.blogspot.com

Return to “Introductions”