It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: New zombie fighter
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 pm 

Hokicake wrote:
blah blah blah.

Gonna go through the numbers here, stick with me.

Quote:
Who I am and who u think I am doesn't matter.

Who you are and what you've done matters. You explain how to cut a tree down differently to a city person, than you do a country person. Neither is wrong, but there are differences in explaining. You profess to be a lumberjack, but you come across as just a hipster in a plaid shirt.

Quote:
This isn't a dating site.

Then drop the innuendos, panty shots, cleavage shots, etc. You reap what you sew. If you honestly dont think your dropping innuendos, your a hell of a lot younger than you profess to be.

Quote:
How about u read my posts and actually respond with ur thoughts and advice like everyone else?

We did. We told you things were illegal, you basically said "Whatever". It's difficult to read what you type when you have 200 words in a single sentence. The folks who have tried to help you get ignored and berated by you.

Quote:
AND as far as sounding unintelligent with bad grammer and sentence structure well that's cause I'm doing like 12 things at once that really matter as I'm glimpsing at the replys and quickly typing up my thoughts and I'm not writing a college paper so I don't giv a crap cause I just wanna put what I have to say down while I'm getting calls and people coming up to me to ask me stuff and I'm monitoring many computer screens and telling people what to do and so on so unlike probably many of u I'm just not sitting in front of the computer with a big focus on this site.

Wow, just Wow. My last job was working with facets of multi-Billion (Yes a B) dollar companies. Phones (desk and mobile) computers, production, shipping and quality personal, international phone calls and translators, and yet somehow, SOMEHOW, I would still be able to manage to type a coherent, grammatically correct, and factually relevant email while juggling all of those.

Quote:
I haven't even read a lot of posts cause I just don't have the time to devote that much attention if it's more than a paragraph and from what I've skimmed through most of it

Hmmm. If you had truly served, would that answer have satisfied your DI/TI in boot? You skimmed. You know, I skim some news feeds, I skimmed cooking recipes. I dont think I've ever skimmed a post on how to help with some problem I was having. Especially when a mistake on something I was working on could potentially remove my hand.

Quote:
Will someone giv me a real reason beyond speculation why u think I'm a troll.

Well, see #1, and reference #2 above.

Quote:
This is often a problem when I talk in forums and I don't get it.

You dont say. From a former salesperson's perspective. You dont come off as honest, you come off as slimy. You get asked questions and try to squirrel away from answering them. You come off as a totally dishonest person and people react to that and treat you that way.

Quote:
I bet if I never had my real pics up as my avatar I wouldn't have gotten the same treatment. Its typical stereotype from a male driven forum. U see a young looking girl with large boobs and u think too young and dumb and u think we try to show cleavage well what do u expect I'm wearing normal clothes should I always wear turtle necks or wear stuff thats close to my neckline? It's so funny how I can wear the same thing as other girls but I get accused of showing cleavage just became I happen to be bigger.

Honey, There are **DOZENS**of females on this forum, if not more to the hundreds. There are even a few trans-people here (cant figure out the PC term). Some of them use their real picture, some dont. NONE of them here get treated differently because we really dont care what's between their legs. They came with a desire to learn (just as I did) and some knowledge to share. Not one of them has offered up panty shots. Not one of them has complained they get treated different. To the best of my knowledge, none of them have. This is really a case of you picking up what you toss out.

This is Jenny. Jenny is a Fortune 500 junior executive and wants to make a good impression to the folks she meets, online or otherwise.

This is Jessica. Jessica is a stripper and just wants to have fun, score some blow, and find a rich man.

Which one do you think you look like more to us considering your words, pics and actions? Which terms and references are we going to use speaking to each one?

You want real answers and people to help you. Fine. Ask a real question. Use proper grammar and sentence structure (or at least something resembling it) and wait for a response. Read the entirety of what was said. Read it again. Ask any questions that you may have about the response given. Then thank the poster for helping you.

Here it's easy. Watch.
"I didn't know any firearms came in a clamshell style receiver like pictured earlier in this thread, What's up with that?"

However, A question or statement like: " isnt my recvr prety i opened it after i spilled butter all down my shirt teehee teehee"

probably wont.

Frankly this is my last decent post to you unless you change. I am loading up on meme's and finding reasons to flag your posts.

Your turn.
Impress us.

Edited to fix grammar, because I hate being a grammar nazi while making grammar mistakes.

raptor wrote:
...I am allergic to bullets;I break out in blood.
jnathan wrote:
... you can choke on my Hebrew National.

Last edited by SCBrian on Mon May 15, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:16 pm 

@ SCBrian: exactly what I tried to say, only better. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:19 pm 

Hiroshima_Morphine wrote:
@ SCBrian: exactly what I tried to say, only better. Thanks!

I've a few decades on you, I can slide the gear shift away from asshole, and over to instructor as needed without grinding. ;)
Dosent mean it's not gonna slide back for a meme-off... ;)

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:39 pm 

Brian hit the high points quite well but; for emphasis:

Hokicake wrote:
I am just here to talk about my zombie preparation and related stuff I'm doing.

You can start at any time. No one is stopping you.

Quote:
I haven't even read a lot of posts cause I just don't have the time to devote that much attention if it's more than a paragraph

Shocking, but sometimes things can't be explained in 140 characters or less.

Quote:
Its typical stereotype from a male driven forum. U see a young looking girl with large boobs and u think too young and dumb and u think we try to show cleavage well what do u expect I'm wearing normal clothes should I always wear turtle necks or wear stuff thats close to my neckline?

I have been a member here for seven years. There are lots of female members here. There are female moderators here. Guess how many of them I have seen post their bosoms? That's right, just you. Unless you want to count Shrap's X-ray, but I am not sure that is her actual chest and it is about as enticing as V8 Schematic, maybe less so.

Quote:
"I didn't know any firearms came in a clamshell style receiver like pictured earlier in this thread, What's up with that?"

That seems vaguely familiar. Where have I heard that before... :oh:

“No-one likes us, we don’t care.”

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:06 pm 

Nothin' has been going on strictly because you're female.

I'm not sure what all has been going on, but it's because you're apparently the specific type of female who is, whether consciously or subconsciously, engaging in the type of behavior that can only be described as "attention-seeking."

People react to how you present yourself.

Present yourself as intelligent and considerate, you'll get far.

Present yourself as "teehee, look at how ditzy I am!" and be inconsiderate, people will respect you exactly the amount you're respecting them.

You tell us you don't have time to read our posts, then post lines of run-on sentences that you apparently expect other people to read.

You aren't taking the time to respect us by posting anything that is logical and easy to read.

You don't have time. OK. Then wait until you do. Otherwise, you're going to be spending lots of time, money, and effort in life, that you really didn't need to expend.

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 pm 
BANNED

OK, Hoki- thank you for this reply. Let's adress your concerns, I believe they are valid.

Why do we think you are a troll:

You are being argumentative, and when someone tries to help you (like say trying to keep you out of jail because you are coming dangerously close to breaking Fedaeral firearms laws) you blow up. Which takes us to our next point. (BTW: none of think you live under a bridge, but very nice reference! :clap:)

WELL DIFF PEOPLE WILL ARGUE AND NOT AGREE WITH STUFF AND THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A TROLL THAT JUST MAKES THEM HUMAN SINCE HUMANS HAVE DIFF MINDS AND WHATNOTS. ANNNNNNNNNNNNND I AM A VERY PATRIOTIC AND RULE ABIDING PERSON AND I NEVER BROKE ANY LAWS IN MY LIFE NOT EVEN A SPEEDING TICKET. I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY WHATEVER I GOTTA PAY AND MAKE EVERYTHING LEGAL SO THATS NOT AN ISSUE, PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSUMING I'M NOT BEING LEGAL BECAUSE MAYBE I DON'T INCLUDE THE MAKING IT LEGAL ELEMENT IN MY WRITINGS BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT REALLY.

Why do we think you are something other than a girl/younger than your reported age, etc.:

MY REPORTED AGE IS ACTUALLY VERY YOUNG AND JUST TO LET YOU IN ON SOMETHING THAT MAY BE SHOCKING BUT I'M WAYYYYY OLDER. I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED VERY YOUNG FOR MY AGE LIKE BY DECADES

You are acting very immature.
WHAT EXACTLY IS IMMATURE?
We are treating you differently because you are an attractive girl:
UMMM SO LIKE MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL BEHAVIOR? SO THE OLD GUN TOTING FOLKS HERE HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE CHILDISH HIGHSCHOOLERS TOWARD ME? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT AND I DON'T GET IT IF ITS TRUE.

Well, I can't speak for others. But I personally have not treated you any differently than I would any forum troll. Also, you are the one leading with your sexuality. You are the one posting numerous 'sexy' pics. You are the one exposing your clevage. You are the one posting pictures of your panties. You are the one using innuendo in your posts.
I NEVER USE ANY INNUENDOS, I'M A VERY DIRECT PERSON
Please do not play innocent or dumb. We aren't buying it. You say you are concerned about your privacy and safety, yet you share pictures like this and keep asking for people to meet you in real life to help with your projects.
YEAH WELL IT WOULD BE NICE FOR SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT THIS STUFF TO HELP ME, i DID MEET SOMEONE FROM A DRONE FORUM I WAS PART OF BEFORE BUT HE TURNED OUT TO BE CREEPY. i WENT TO A MEETING DEAL WHERE WE BROUGHT OUR DRONES AND FLEW THEM AND THIS I ENDED UP GIVING HIM MY NUMBER SO WE COULD TEXT AND STUFF CAUSE HE WAS HELPING ME WITH THE COMPUTERISH STUFF AND HE ENDED UP WANTING TO ALL GET ON ME AND STUFF BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING SOMEONE TO HELP. I'D STILL REALLY LIKE SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO COME TAKE MY FLASH HIDER OFF OR I COULD COME THERE AS LONG AS THEY ARE CLOSE BY, I'M NOT SCARED, I CAN DEFIND MYSELF VERY WELL IN FACT IF I HAVE TO.
Those are not the actions of someone who is concerned with their safety and privacy. Would you like to guess how many pictures there are on this site of me? Would you like to guess how many times my avatar has been my actual picture? You can not lead with your sexuality with the only express intent to get extra attention and then spurn the attention it gets you simply because it wasn't what you expected. You are so very right, this isn't a dating site. Yet you keep posting pictures that are more suited to Tinder or even seedy places on the internet.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LITTLE AVATAR PICUTRE? IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE BIG, I JUST LIKE TO CHANGE MY PICTURES AND I'[M NOT WEARING ANYTHING "SEXY" IN THEM!
I get that you are busy, but please take time to read this response and to use proper grammar in the future. I truly enjoyed seeing this response from you.

WELL I WON'T DO THAT SORRY. IT'S JUST NOT ONE OF MY PRIORITIES TO READ A LONG POST THAT I KNOW IS ABOUT SOME STRANGERS RANT ABOUT ME AND NOT REALLY DISCUSS ANYTHING RELATED TO WHAT I CARE ABOUT LIKE SOLUTION TO THE ISSUES I HAVE WITH MY GUN OR MY PURCHASES AND STUFF SO AND WHY WOULD I CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR HAS TO SAY? THE PURPOSE FOR POSTING IS TO HAVE REPLIES WITH RELIANT CONTENT ABOUT THAT POST. AND II AINT GOING TO BE USING NO GRAMMER FOR DIS AND FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS I HAVE A NEAR 4.0 AND GETS As on every writing paper and every class but the one history class but that was cause I tried to take to many classes and didn't do to much for that one.

I THINK ANY GUY THINKS ANY OUTFIT IS SEXY IF THEY SEE SOME BOOB AND IT'S NOT RIGHT TO TELL GIRLS THAT ARE BIGGER THEY GOTTA DRESS DIFFERENT THAN A GIRL THAT ISN'T AS BIG OR ELSE THEY ARE GONNA BE LABELED AS PROVOKING OR DRAWING ATTENTION TO IT OR WHATEVER. HOW ABOUT PEOPLE STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS LIKE THEY NEVER SEEN ANY BEFORE AND JUST BE MATURE

I WROTE STUFF IN THE QUOTED PART TOO!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:32 pm 

My head hurts.

OK, Hoki.

I think I get it now.

Good luck on your anthropology paper.

Or Women's Lib paper.

Or your thesis on online behavior in male dominated forums.

Or whatever social behavior experiment you are running here. I am confident that you got what ever responses you wanted to write the paper you wanted.

While you are studying, please review 'Disraeli's Third Type of Fact'. That is what you have given us, that is what we have had to work with and that is what your paper/thesis will be.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 pm 

Hokicake wrote:
blah, blah, blah

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm 

Hokicake wrote:
I THINK ANY GUY THINKS ANY OUTFIT IS SEXY IF THEY SEE SOME BOOB AND IT'S NOT RIGHT TO TELL GIRLS THAT ARE BIGGER THEY GOTTA DRESS DIFFERENT THAN A GIRL THAT ISN'T AS BIG OR ELSE THEY ARE GONNA BE LABELED AS PROVOKING OR DRAWING ATTENTION TO IT OR WHATEVER. HOW ABOUT PEOPLE STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS LIKE THEY NEVER SEEN ANY BEFORE AND JUST BE MATURE

Oh, honey. If you don't understand the difference between a picture looking at you straight on and one looking down your shirt, I fear you're either 9 (and hence, underage for this forum - my 10-year-old understands the difference) or attention-seeking to the point where nothing will help.

ETA: You can take a damn sexy picture wearing a mumu if required. It's not what you're wearing, it's how you're framing it.

...I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to what I was thinking.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:39 pm 

hey, Hiro?

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:40 pm 

SCBrian wrote:
hey, Hiro?

Yes?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:41 pm 

SCBrian wrote:
hey, Hiro?

Yes?

?

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:42 pm 
BANNED

And then a hiro comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:44 pm 

SCBrian wrote:
SCBrian wrote:
hey, Hiro?

Yes?

?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm 

Hokicake wrote:
And then a hiro comes along With the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside And you know you can survive

Oh, gods! Did she really just sing at me? And Mariah Carey at that?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 pm 

Curves?

STOP JUDGIN ME CAS OF MY OUTFIT

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:49 pm 
BANNED

yeah i did so wut deal with it!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 pm 

What should we do to this thread next?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:50 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Hokicake wrote:

Oh, gods! Did she really just sing at me? And Mariah Carey at that?

I will place my bets on Hoki-Troll misspelling "hero". Similar to "Ranch" for "wrench". Tee-hee.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 pm 

Hoki, quick question for you?

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 pm 

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 pm 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Hokicake wrote:
WELL DIFF PEOPLE WILL ARGUE AND NOT AGREE WITH STUFF AND THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A TROLL THAT JUST MAKES THEM HUMAN SINCE HUMANS HAVE DIFF MINDS AND WHATNOTS. ANNNNNNNNNNNNND I AM A VERY PATRIOTIC AND RULE ABIDING PERSON AND I NEVER BROKE ANY LAWS IN MY LIFE NOT EVEN A SPEEDING TICKET. I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY WHATEVER I GOTTA PAY AND MAKE EVERYTHING LEGAL SO THATS NOT AN ISSUE, PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSUMING I'M NOT BEING LEGAL BECAUSE MAYBE I DON'T INCLUDE THE MAKING IT LEGAL ELEMENT IN MY WRITINGS BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I HAVE NO QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT REALLY.

MY REPORTED AGE IS ACTUALLY VERY YOUNG AND JUST TO LET YOU IN ON SOMETHING THAT MAY BE SHOCKING BUT I'M WAYYYYY OLDER. I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKED VERY YOUNG FOR MY AGE LIKE BY DECADES

UMMM SO LIKE MIDDLE SCHOOL/HIGH SCHOOL BEHAVIOR? SO THE OLD GUN TOTING FOLKS HERE HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE CHILDISH HIGHSCHOOLERS TOWARD ME? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT AND I DON'T GET IT IF ITS TRUE.

YEAH WELL IT WOULD BE NICE FOR SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT THIS STUFF TO HELP ME, i DID MEET SOMEONE FROM A DRONE FORUM I WAS PART OF BEFORE BUT HE TURNED OUT TO BE CREEPY. i WENT TO A MEETING DEAL WHERE WE BROUGHT OUR DRONES AND FLEW THEM AND THIS I ENDED UP GIVING HIM MY NUMBER SO WE COULD TEXT AND STUFF CAUSE HE WAS HELPING ME WITH THE COMPUTERISH STUFF AND HE ENDED UP WANTING TO ALL GET ON ME AND STUFF BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING SOMEONE TO HELP. I'D STILL REALLY LIKE SOMEONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO COME TAKE MY FLASH HIDER OFF OR I COULD COME THERE AS LONG AS THEY ARE CLOSE BY, I'M NOT SCARED, I CAN DEFIND MYSELF VERY WELL IN FACT IF I HAVE TO.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY LITTLE AVATAR PICUTRE? IT'S NOT EVEN LIKE BIG, I JUST LIKE TO CHANGE MY PICTURES AND I'[M NOT WEARING ANYTHING "SEXY" IN THEM!

WELL I WON'T DO THAT SORRY. IT'S JUST NOT ONE OF MY PRIORITIES TO READ A LONG POST THAT I KNOW IS ABOUT SOME STRANGERS RANT ABOUT ME AND NOT REALLY DISCUSS ANYTHING RELATED TO WHAT I CARE ABOUT LIKE SOLUTION TO THE ISSUES I HAVE WITH MY GUN OR MY PURCHASES AND STUFF SO AND WHY WOULD I CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS OR HAS TO SAY? THE PURPOSE FOR POSTING IS TO HAVE REPLIES WITH RELIANT CONTENT ABOUT THAT POST. AND II AINT GOING TO BE USING NO GRAMMER FOR DIS AND FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS I HAVE A NEAR 4.0 AND GETS As on every writing paper and every class but the one history class but that was cause I tried to take to many classes and didn't do to much for that one.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:59 pm 

teotwaki wrote:

Hokicake wrote:

raptor wrote:
jnathan wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 pm 
BANNED

holy cupcakes, i think some of my stuff come in the mail today! i might have to take a wee break from sitting and go see wut i got! i'll show you wut i got too

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next