The new guy

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

badbob85037

The new guy

Post by badbob85037 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:56 am

Hey everyone. I'm the new guy. I have live in Arizona since the 80s. Tried California when I discharged from the Army but working for a living I got fed up with supporting the rest of the state so I moved here. Another plus I can own a weapon here without registering it 3 times. Once with the state, once with the county, and once with the city. Another plus I can own Semi-automatic assault, plastic, Saturday night special, cop killing, rifles and pistols and even those terrorist weapon of choise chambered with the .50 bmg that shoot all those jetliners out of the sky.

My favorite comedians are Sarah and Side Show Brady. Nothing cracks my ass up more than going to their web sight and reading their firearms humor. Those two are as funny as ceramic hollow core projectiles.

In the good old days when Cheaper than Dirt was cheaper than dirt we would load up our 4x4s with guns and ammo and head to the desert for the weekend. We still hit the desert on the weekends but with a lot less ammo. I've even started using the 7.62 X 39 dies my wife bought me 20 some years ago. Does anyone remember a case of 1440 rounds of steel core 7.62 x 39 on striper clips for $75. Like I said the good old days.

Oh yea, I ran across your web sight when I was searching for some after marken mags for a .22 Savage I just got for an old Edelbrock manifold I wasn't using. I'm still looking for the mags.

Mr. Bones
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead

Re: The new guy

Post by Mr. Bones » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:54 am

hello and welcome.
ZS FLEET# 0456

A black astronaut Cyril?? That's like killing a unicorn!

Return to “Introductions”