Hello from Sioux Falls, South Dakota

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

mainframe

Hello from Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Post by mainframe » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Hello, I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota area for all my life. I have been active in the shooting sport for the last 6 years mainly shooting local club match for USPSA and 3 gun. In the last few years I have been increasing my awareness of need for prepping and started by stockpile supplies which has help in the ice storm last year and other small problems. This year we filled the pantry with canning everything from peaches to spaghetti sauce. We still a large amount of thing need to be canned to include pairs and deer meat. After my second freezer died in 1 year might need to look to other ways to save meat. Other preps to include working on radio communications, getting bug out and bug in plans, more training (wilderness and firearms), physical fitness, and anything interesting and worthwhile ( keep getting told I have to many hobbies by my wife). I hope I learn a lot and share in the community

Mr. Bones
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: Night of the Living Dead

Re: Hello from Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Post by Mr. Bones » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi and welcome, Mainframe.
ZS FLEET# 0456

A black astronaut Cyril?? That's like killing a unicorn!

Robbie
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland

Post by Robbie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Welcome!!!

Keith B
Favorite Zombie Movies: Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil 3
Did not like 28 days later

Post by Keith B » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Welcome from Eastern Washington.
I used to live outside Sioux Falls, even have some good friends there still. Maybe we know some of the same people. ;)
The asshole formerly known as Sigboy40

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
An accident while adventuring is always an indication of incompetence-Col Townsend Whelen
thinkfree wrote:Sigboy40 is the greatest asshole I have ever had the pleasure of knowing
Sigboy Scout Belt
Outcast Prepper Blog

Chicago Zombie
ZS Lifetime Member
ZS Lifetime Member
Favorite Zombie Movies: The only bad zombie movie is an unwatched zombie movie...(& American Zombie, Dead Country, Zombiez, Dead Clowns....)

Post by Chicago Zombie » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 am

Hi & welcome from Chicagoland! :D
ZSC:020 Chapter Officer. IL, WI, or IN resident? Please stop by the ZSC:020 Chicagoland Forum!
CERT & RACES member.
ZS Hall of Fame!
ZS Wiki
Free Prepper Ebooks
May is Ehlers Danlos Syndrome awareness month!
"You can't always decide what happens to you, but you can decide how you react."

Return to “Introductions”