Hey!

If this is your first visit to the ZS forums read the rules above then introduce yourself. It would also be cool if you let us know how you found us.

Moderator: ZS Global Moderators

Valarius
Favorite Zombie Movies: Shaun of the Dead and many of Romero's films.

Hey!

Post by Valarius » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:24 pm

I've been part of this place for a very, very long time. Haven't checked in a while though, so thought I'd just stop in.

To all the newcomers; you're reading one of the coolest disaster preparedness groups across the entire internet. Some of you were probably newly born when this place was created. Take a look around; you've got nearly two decades of advice, amazement and shitposting to uncover. Hurricane Katrina, the Great Recession, all kinds of natural and man-made disasters. This place has documented a lot of it. You'll like it.

To all the old people; 'sup. I haven't been the greatest poster, maybe, and maybe I spend the most time on Reddit nowadays, but I've never stopped reading. Hope you're all doing well, especially in these times. Took long enough for the near-apocalypse to happen, didn't it?

See you all at the Winchester. We'll have a pint and wait for all this to blow over.
See you around, HK. And remember folks: victory is surviving to watch another sunrise.

My female avatar is Saeko Busujima from High School Of The Dead. I'm a dude. :mrgreen:

Homeless survival techniques.

majorhavoc
ZS Donor
ZS Donor
Favorite Zombie Movies: 28 Days Later, ZombieLand, Dawn of the Dead

Re: Hey!

Post by majorhavoc » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:32 pm

Valarius wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:24 pm
I've been part of this place for a very, very long time. Haven't checked in a while though, so thought I'd just stop in.

To all the newcomers; you're reading one of the coolest disaster preparedness groups across the entire internet. Some of you were probably newly born when this place was created. Take a look around; you've got nearly two decades of advice, amazement and shitposting to uncover. Hurricane Katrina, the Great Recession, all kinds of natural and man-made disasters. This place has documented a lot of it. You'll like it.

To all the old people; 'sup. I haven't been the greatest poster, maybe, and maybe I spend the most time on Reddit nowadays, but I've never stopped reading. Hope you're all doing well, especially in these times. Took long enough for the near-apocalypse to happen, didn't it?

See you all at the Winchester. We'll have a pint and wait for all this to blow over.
Glad to hear from you and I look forward to that pint at Winchester. Hopefully we'll spot Simon and Nick there as well.

Return to “Introductions”