It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:36 pm 

hiya fellow followers of the idea that the undead must be put down.

I a gunsmithing student currently stuck living in a city for now used to live in a rural area with a forest as my back yard miss those days. I enjoy the zombie stuff both the undead zombies that some how walk with rotted out tendons and muscles no longer connected to bone still fun :). I also enjoy stuff like John Ringo's Black Tide Rising series where instead of zombies they are just infected humans reduced to rabid naked monsters essentially zombies but can be taken out with out head shots since they are still alive and not undead. I love archer, firearms, knives, swords, most things sharp as well as hunting, fishing, and beginning to learn bush-craft and survivalism.

Last edited by Kildar on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TumblrShare on Google+
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:50 pm 

Hey man! Welcome to the forum!

We do love our guns and undead. We also love survivalism and bushcraft. We like to be prepared for lots of things, like the super volcano thread that just popped up, or the economic fallout from Illinois financial struggles (discussed in another thread), and of course we talk about guns and the undead.

So what else interests you? Do you prepare for anything?

I too currently live in a city and I really miss my woods.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:25 pm 

Quote:
hiya from the front range and kekistan

We could do without the Alt+Right themes. Please go back and re-read the rules about injecting politics into this forum.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:35 pm 

absinthe beginner wrote:
Quote:
hiya from the front range and kekistan

We could do without the Alt+Right themes. Please go back and re-read the rules about injecting politics into this forum.

it is not alt right just because a handful of them have hi-jacked it. just a troll meme. there is no politics behind it just humor I also dont have a party i dont even fit into libertarian I am an atheist so i dont get along with the right and i am pro-gun and pro-free speech so i dont get along with the left either guess everything is PC now sigh :( will change it. Apologies no offense was intended the kekistan troll meme is merely something the skeptics on youtube and other platforms made up from being oppressed by those wanting to silence them.

anyways back to zombies and survialism.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:17 pm 

I guess I"m not up on Alt-Right themes. But on politics: we do try not to stomp on other's toes. Not quite "politically correct," but "common courtesy" kinda respect.

We have a "no politics" rule. Basically, if you are very mild and respectful, you can get an idea across. If people start getting agitated, the "no politics" rule is enforced. It works pretty well. We have all sorts here, and it makes for a really cool community. Lots of different politics and religious views, but we are united by an interest in surviving :)

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Bilbo Baggins.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:38 pm 

woodsghost wrote:
I guess I"m not up on Alt-Right themes. But on politics: we do try not to stomp on other's toes. Not quite "politically correct," but "common courtesy" kinda respect.

We have a "no politics" rule. Basically, if you are very mild and respectful, you can get an idea across. If people start getting agitated, the "no politics" rule is enforced. It works pretty well. We have all sorts here, and it makes for a really cool community. Lots of different politics and religious views, but we are united by an interest in surviving :)

no worries just a miss understandings extremists always take something and ruin it for the rest i removed it from the title and dropped the avatar oh well.

Anyhow does the growl of a zombie change when it is hit in the nuts? this is the most important question we need to learn the answer to.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:13 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Welcome!!!

And don't worry, the forum is generally more strict with newcomers on stuff just to kinda make sure that they aren't trolls or trying to stir the pot with things that aren't interesting... basically, this isn't facetube or tweeter. But as Woodsghost said, this is more of a community than a typical forum. I don't like arguing here or being controversial here (unless I'm goofing off).

There is a reason many of us stay regulars here over the years even with slowing traffic. I hate the BS on other forums that I belong to, and ZS keeps it to the fun stuff and not the petty stuff.

And I'd say zombies, like humans, get higher pitched when booted in the crotch...

zero11010 wrote:
The girlfriend is a good shot with a 10/22.
Her secondary offense will be nagging.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:44 am 
ZS Global Moderator
ZS Global Moderator

Hi from another person near the front range!