The Zombie Squad postal match is a periodic shooting match where the competitors user the provided targets, shoot at their range of choice, and email the results to Zombie Squad. The targets are scored, ranked, and prizes (usually just the pride of being a winner) are issued.
Information about the current match can be found in our Firearms Forum. If a specific, non-standard target is required for a particular match, it will be linked in that match's thread.
- You are responsible for your own safety and the safety of those around you, including eye and ear protection.
- Matches are held based on the honor system.
- Only one entry per person.
- There must be no fewer than two (2) participants in each event for a scoring to take place.
- Targets that appear altered will be disqualified.
- Targets that are excessively damaged will be disqualified.
- Targets that are not received by the established deadline will be disqualified.
- Scoring will be explained for each individual event.
- All scoring, qualification decisions, and prizes awarded by Zombie Squad or its agents are final.
- Anyone not following the instructions for a particular match will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any targets and any shooter for any reason. Typically, this will only be done for obvious rule violation. Disqualification is final and can not be appealed.
- Zombie Squad is not liable for any damages or injury resulting from participating in this match.
- We only use your shipping information to send prizes. We do not use any personal information for marketing and we never, ever, give or sell personal information to others. We know you get enough junk mail.
- All information submitted will be held entirely confidential, and will not be released to anyone under any circumstances without the express written consent of the contestant.
Submitting Your Entry
- Print the following on your target: Forum name, score (unscored targets will be disqualified, and target number (if the event required multiple targets)
- Scan or digitally photograph your target
- Email the digital copy of your target and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your real name
- Your forum name
- Total score
- Shipping address
- Weapon details, e.g., iron sights, glass optic, red dot, etc. (optional)
- Brand/type/caliber/bullet weight of ammunition. Reloaded ammunition should include powder type, charge, case overall length, primer brand, and brass type (optional)
- Range details, e.g., indoor, outdoor, weather if applicable (optional)
- Standard ZS Target
- Half-Scale ZS Target (see specific event details)
- Quarter-Scale ZS Target (see specific event details)
- Alternate ZS Target (use this if your range disallows silhouette targets)
Have fun and good luck!