Zombie Squad

We make dead things deader
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Russian SKS
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:56 pm 

Hi folks, I finally got around to putting the SKS SOLD
Armslist Add

As the Armslist says, 1953 Russian Tula SKS with all the goodies (Bayonet, cleaning kit, cleaning rod, sling) in great shape (just figured up the round count; it's been about 400 since I cleaned the Cosmo out of it 15 years ago)

Listed at $400, knock off at least $20 for ZS but willing to negotiate. Be happy to swap for a decent 9mm.

Let me know

NM

Mechanical Issues

Last edited by Nomad_Medic on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 am 

Good morning all. Due to a recent burglary my little sig has ran away from home(bastards). The wife says there's no room in our budget for a new one, so I need to sell some of my babies, all prices are shipped, if we can meet up for a beer and chocolate milk(new years res) take $10 off!

All are Benchmade, all are new in box with the exception of being played with when first purchased. ( like anyone can resist )

745 mini dejavoo $110SOLD
906d2 mini Stryker $120SOLD
5220 presidio ultra $180
5500sbk presidio $190SOLD
8600 bk first production bedlam $240SOLD

All trades considered pm with any questions. This is my first ZS trading post attempt so bare with me lol!
Update Jan 28- turns out I'm also in the market for a few quality sleeping bags, trade possibly?

Forgot to add, if members prefer I wait on a post like this til I'm a PAID member just let me know and I'll gladly comply!

Last edited by Jonadz on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 pm 

Jonadz wrote:
Forgot to add, if members prefer I wait on a post like this til I'm a PAID member just let me know and I'll gladly comply!

The local trading post is open to all members of the chapter. There is no such restriction. Please feel free to post your trade items. Just remember not to post firearms directly, links to firearms specific sites where you have an add are allowed. Also do not abuse this thread and try to run a store front here. The items here should be from your personal stock that you no longer have a need for and wish to offer up to the chapter membership.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm 

MEANTREE wrote:
Jonadz wrote:

The local trading post is open to all members of the chapter. There is no such restriction. Please feel free to post your trade items. Just remember not to post firearms directly, links to firearms specific sites where you have an add are allowed. Also do not abuse this thread and try to run a store front here. The items here should be from your personal stock that you no longer have a need for and wish to offer up to the chapter membership.

Sure thing boss! I wish I had firearms to sell but in the event I had enough, I would hoarde lol, keep em to myself!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:27 pm 

Linking 2 things I have sale over on SGN neither are firearms,

Troy Chasis

http://www.seattleguns.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68788

- John Galt -

Last edited by WmHorus on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:47 am 

Gone

"When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side" -ancient Chinese proverb

C.E.R.T.|EMMCOM|AID & CPR|KE7AYF|G27|G35|AR|12Ga|LX2|Benchmade|4x4| And a bad attitude...

Last edited by TheDavid on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

Edit

Last edited by Big B on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm 

Just decided to post this here, Selling my socom 16 package, here is a link to the ad on Seattleguns.

http://seattleguns.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78514

- John Galt -

Post subject: Body Armor
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:29 pm 

I have a size medium, concealable bulletproof vest for sale.

Its Second Chance brand, level IIIA (.22 up to .357 mag), and has a white carrier. this is in great condition, no stains, no damage, with very light wear.

Im asking 130 cash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 pm 

I am putting my house on the market later this year, and so will be selling off some things I am not interested in moving.

I am about an hour north of Spokane.

SOLD
currently I want to sell my safe. I have a lincoln fireproof safe, about 5 feet tall, by 2feet by 2 feet forest green outside, tan inside. I have been using it as a gun safe but do not have the long gun holding shelf. I do have 2 shelves that make it easy to keep pistols in there too. I was told it had extra fireproofing when I bought it, but don't have the paperwork. It does have a UL sticker on the inside of the door if anyone cares. I would be happy to get $500, but am open to discussions.

I will also be selling about several hundred pounds of soybean, peas, and wheat. We have not decided exactly what we will sell and what we will move right now, but if you are interested in some bulk dry food, drop me a PM and lets see what we can work out.
125 lbs of soybeans
25 lbs each of red, black and white beans

hand crank stone grain mill
Squeezo vegetable processor
We are just getting started and will post more as time goes on.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:35 pm 

:vmad:

"When the world is at peace, a gentleman keeps his sword by his side" -ancient Chinese proverb

C.E.R.T.|EMMCOM|AID & CPR|KE7AYF|G27|G35|AR|12Ga|LX2|Benchmade|4x4| And a bad attitude...

Last edited by TheDavid on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Sold on WAGuns
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 am 
ZS Member
ZS Member

Sold on WAGuns

Last edited by ManikMakki on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:03 pm 

We're getting ready to move and are selling aNecky Gannet 2 tandem kayak that is a great kayak and big/stable enough to tour in SOLD and our '05 Grand Cherokee. I'd be willing to knock some $$ of for ZS folks and will give you the straight dope on them.

Let me know...

Mechanical Issues

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

I have a few guns for sale. Per the rules I've included off site links. PM me with any questions.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/421926/wa ... nad-pistol
Polish P83 Wanad Pistol
Chambered in 9x18 Makarov. Comes with 3 magazines and a leather inside the waistband holster I had custom made for the gun. Face to face price= $290

http://www.armslist.com/posts/421937/wa ... -power-9mm
Argentinean FM Hi-Power 9mm
SOLD

http://www.armslist.com/posts/421947/wa ... -fal-rifle
Enterprise Arms FAL rifle
SOLD

Last edited by Big B on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:29 pm 

Here's a link to a Craig's List ad where I'm selling a bunch of knives (Cold Steel, CRKT, Gerber, etc.), a Cold Steel Bad Axe, two sets of "paper weights" that look a lot like brass knuckles, an ASP Key Defender, and a few generic knives too.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/3060150881.html

Email me through the ad, don't send me a message on ZS 'cause I don't check my messages here but maybe 1x/month, if that.

“The thing about smart motherfuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy motherfuckers to stupid motherfuckers.”
— from The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm 

Apocollapse wrote:
Here's a link to a Craig's List ad where I'm selling a bunch of knives (Cold Steel, CRKT, Gerber, etc.), a Cold Steel Bad Axe, two sets of "paper weights" that look a lot like brass knuckles, an ASP Key Defender, and a few generic knives too.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/3060150881.html

Email me through the ad, don't send me a message on ZS 'cause I don't check my messages here but maybe 1x/month, if that.

I would save yourself the trouble (and possible jail time) and take down those brass knuckle "look-a-likes". Not sure about your AO, but it seems in some locations around here even the auto-openers are illegal and get you in trouble.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:44 pm 

dukman wrote:
I would save yourself the trouble (and possible jail time) and take down those brass knuckle "look-a-likes". Not sure about your AO, but it seems in some locations around here even the auto-openers are illegal and get you in trouble.

Nah. The only way an automatic knife or brass knucks can get you in trouble in this state is if you get caught carrying them. Getting caught carrying an unlawful weapon, in 98 cases out of 100, only happens to people who are already in trouble for something else anyway and/or drew the attention of the police for some other reason. I'm not the type of person who gets searched by cops .... hasn't happened in over 20 years .... so I don't much worry .... although I still wouldn't carry the knucks, they were just for collecting/playing around with. I did carry the switcheroo for about 1.5 years, in downtown Seattle every day no less, but I still never had any trouble 'cause I didn't do anything (else) illegal and therefore never got my pockets shaken out by the fuzz. If I had ever used that knife in self-defense, then yeah I woulda had me some explaining to do .... probably to a judge who didn't wanna hear it .... and that right there is why I sold the knife.

The bottom line is, yeah there are several items in this ad that would be severely illegal to carry in the state of WA .... however, owning them and/or selling them privately is not a crime as long as you leave them at home. Funny that I have a CPL and carry a Glock 27 everywhere every day, but I can't have a knife that opens with one hand or it's off to jail with my ass. Lawmakers are such dumb shits.

Anyhoo .... I sold everything in the ad. One guy bought the Gerber 06, and another guy bought everything else.

“The thing about smart motherfuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy motherfuckers to stupid motherfuckers.”
— from The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm 

Hey guys just figured I would post here as well. Selling a like new (re-birth refurbishing) Galaxy Tab 10.1 with a couple accessories. I am also open for trades. Mostly AR/Pistol stuff or Ammo. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/sys/3101254530.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm 

Sold

Last edited by TheDavid on Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 pm 

I have a plate carrier by london bridge trading company, I put up an ad on CL, but I decided to see if any one on here might want it.

The plate carrier is called LBT-6094A by London Bridge Trading Company.

General Features

-The ultimate in plate carrier performance

-MOLLE web attachment points on entire vest profile provide maximum versatility

-Front, back, and side plate compatible

-Quick release tabs for front and back plate removal

-Concealable rear adjustment in cummerbund style side panels constructed with elastic for comfort and ease of movement

-Padded shoulder straps with additional removable wrap around pads offer extra comfort and support

-Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides

-Spine plate sleeve

-Reinforced drag handle

-Centered front pouch provides easy access to maps, magazines, or utility gear

-Interior loop attachment points for shoulder or collar soft armor

-Interior side radio pouches

Materials / Construction

-500 and 1000 Denier Cordura models available

-Bartacked Stress Points and MOLLE webbing

-MIL-Spec stitching standards, Type E thread

Armor not included!

Colors: Multicam

I am asking 200.00 or best offer on the item. This carrier has a full life time warranty and not a limited warranty. Brand new they are 385 dollars, on sale they are 320 dollars, so you are getting a good deal. I am also willing to take trade for it too, like knives (like the BK2 knife) computer/ laptop parts and all sorts of other goodies. Plates are not included with the carrier.

I have no way to take my own pics of it, but this thing has barely been worn, all stitching and the fabric itself it still top notch shape. Here is a few pics of the same model, if you text me, I can take some pics with my phone and send you some pics that way.

Image Back

Image Side

Image Front

I would prefer to do face to face deals, so then you can inspect the product to the fullest. Seeing as I am not able to check this often, I am gonna throw up my cell phone number, so feel to call or text me guys and girls, I will send you pics if you want.

360-349-3398

As soon as this item trades or is sold, I will get back as soon as possible to edit the status of my post. Thank you every one.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:55 pm 

Leupold CQ/T $650 in good condition, has been mostly at renton fish and game or in the locker.

Will include 7in carbine length quad rail (unknown brand extra)

::SOLD:: To SWFA for $650

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:43 pm 

It pains me to no end to have to do this but...

Off the market.

"This country was founded by religious nuts with guns."

USN/NROI(1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:47 am 

Gone. Please delete.

This falls under the pay it forward category I guess.

1911 grips. White ivory style, with the custom "Grim Reaper" pattern. Here's a link:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/722018 ... er-pattern

Here's the catch: FREE

Yes Free. I went with standard grips and don't want these. PM me on this board. I'll mail them to you. First come first serve. I'll check my msgs daily...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 am 
ZS Donor
ZS Donor

I have a Surplus USMC ILBE Pack for sale.

It comes with the assault pack and lid. The belt was missing, so I replaced it with a belt from a Army MOLLE II pack (desert color so it doesn't match the packs camo).

I had to replace a couple of buckles and had a seamstress fix a strap when I got it, but now it's in good working shape. It's a big pack that holds a TON!

Looking to get $100 for it. Because of it's size I don't want to deal with shipping it. I'll try to post pics soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next