Zombie Squad

We make dead things deader
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 pm 

I also posted this in personal experiences, but since it happened in North Dallas (midway/rosemeade), I figured I would let all my local people know.

Yesterday, approx 0445 am, I was on my way to work and stopped by the gas station to fuel up my work truck. I'm usually pretty good about checking my surroundings, and being aware of my immediate personal space. I was topping off the diesel in my work truck and heard, or thought I heard, "give me your money". I still had the knozzle in hand when I turned around, and saw ( what I would describe as a CRACKHEAD), with his hand in his pocket. He repeated his initial request, this time adding a "motherfucker", to his sentence. He was standing about 4-5 feet from me. I immediately recognized the threat, and was going to oblige him, with a knozzle to the head. When I gripped as hard as i could, started heading towards him, fuel (diesel) began to He began to back up. I continued toward him, covering him from head to toe in diesel, until I ran out of hose and he was sprinting full force into the darkness. This all happened in about a 30 second period of time. As quickly as possible, i jumped into my truck, pulled into more light and called 911.

I was in my company truck, and it is against policy to carry any weapons, especially handguns. I waited for over 10 minutes, waiting for the Police to show up, and eventually left. I did not want to wait around for this guy to come back, and I also was headed on a 3.5 hour drive to work. Thinking back on it, I wish that I had drawn my knife, a Cold Steel Spartan, but I had to work with what was in my hand.

Feel free to add imput or criticism.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:59 pm 

well, i think you did pretty good. getting a face full of gas/diesel is very unpleasant to say the least, and could possibly (and did) drive the person off.

Well they are both tasty

RickOShea wrote:
there are only three kinds of snake that I don't like: live ones, dead ones and sticks that look like snakes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:23 am 

good job, I love stories like this. the only thing that could have made it better would have been if he somehow managed to set himself on fire. :lol:

MOLON LABE

http://www.blackoptex.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 pm 

What gas station was it at in that area?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:09 pm 

it was at shell! I just live right around the corner at plano parkway and winding hollow (preston), and my buddy owns the Tattoo shop AE tattoo at that same intersection. Kind of scary how close to home it was.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:03 pm 

Nicely done Outlaw

"You are either Trained or untrained, & you will always fall to the Level of your training"
-George Wehby

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm 

Good to hear you made it out safe man... nice work with the diesel too.