Ok, I went to Vonco Medical Supply and found some misc med wound care items. Let me know if you want them for the B.O.B.
Here's a list of what I have for the cause.
Handful of Size 7 Surgical gloves (Sterile)...Get it? Handful.....*Sigh* Ok 8.
10. 4 x 4 (Sterile)Gauze sponges
6. Episeal Wound closure strips (Sterile)
4. 6in X 5 YD Kling Elastic Gauze (Sterile)
2. 16 X 29 Sterile Field pads
2. Kerlix 2in rolls (Sterile)
2. 12cm X 5M Comprilan Ace Bandage style wraps.
2. 4 X 84 in Bulky bandage 6ply (Sterile)
1. Surgical mask in bag I'm not sure I'd call it Sterile due to the package but it's new and sealed.
1. 4 X 4.1 yard Strecth Gauze Bandage (Sterile)
Would probably fill a shoe box. I figure you would not want to carry more than this for a B.O.B. anyway.
So, where do I need to take this stuff or would someone like to meet me somewhere? If it's Dragon Rouge or Milkman, I want to meet somewhere well lit and in public. HAHAHA! Sorry sirs, just kidding.
P.S. Unless someone is in Farmers Branch today, I would need to wait until tomorrow to go somewhere of any measurable distance.